46 replies to this topic

#1 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Rules- Roll the Dice as directed. (Extra details and pictures would be awesome!)

My name is ------- , I am ----- and I live in -----------. I have ----- hair and ------ eyes. When I was (subract rolled age by 1) I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a ------ to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy -----. He/She/They have ----- hair and ------ eyes. I named them -------. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

You live in: (You may choose State/Province and Town)
1) Scotland
2) Italy
3) USA
4) Russia
5) England
6) Germany

Your First Name:
1) Bad Girl List
2) Boy Names for Girls List
3) Flower Names List
4) Non-Boring Classics List
5) Feminizations List
6) Ending in S List

Your Middle Name:
1) Ending in A List
2) Gravitational List
3) Good Girl List
4) Stylish Mary's List
5) Jewel List
6) One Syllable List

Last Name- Surname List (Between 150-250)

Your Age:
1) 15
2) 17
3) 18
4) 16
5) 19
6) 14

Your workplace:
1) A Fast Food Place
2) A General Store
3) A Telemarketing Station
4) A Local Factory
5) A Small Daycare
6) An Animal Shelter

You Have:
1) A Girl
2) B/G Twins
3) A Boy
4) G/G Twins
5) Triplets (You Choose)
6) B/B Twins

Boy(s)- First & Middle Name (Your Surname)
Girl(s)- First & Middle Names (Your Surname)

You and your baby(ies) looks: (Roll for each person) (You may choose straight, curly wavy, light, dark, and etc)
1) Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes
2) Your Choice
3) Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes
4) Red Hair and Brown Eyes
5) Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes
6) Black Hair and Green Eyes

Have fun with it, Ladies!! Make it as detailed as you like!

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

My name is Delilah Eve Knight , I am 19 and I live in St. Petersburg Russia. I have Auburn hair and Blue eyes. When I was 18 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a Fast Food Place to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl. She has Brown hair and Glasz eyes, which she must have gotten from her father. I named her Arabella Rosamond Knight. Since I don't know who her father is, I give her my last name and move on with my life.

The Knight's!

DM: Delilah Eve Knight [19]

DD: Arabella Rosamond Knight [NB]

• Haileybirdnamer likes this

#3 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

My name is Scarlett Blair Duncan, I am 17 and I live in England. I have black hair and green eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a telemarketing station to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to small, but thankfully, healthy twin girls. Theyhave black hair and green eyes. I named them Catalina *Cat* Ellis & Emma Calliope Duncan. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

Scarlett Blair Duncan *17* w/

Catalina *Cat* Ellis & Emma Calliope Duncan *nb*

Posted Image

#4 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

My name is Carys Wisteria Montgomery, I am Fifteen Years Old and I live in New York City, New York, USA. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. When I was fourteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at A Small Daycare Center to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a setof small, but thankfully, healthy Triplet Boys. I named them Sebastian Rhett Montgomery, Sawyer Holden Montgomery and Silas Archer Montgomery. Sebastian has Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes, Sawyer has Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes and lastly, Silas has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

The Montgomery Family

DM: Carys Wisteria Montgomery {15}

DS/DS/DS: Sebastian Rhett Montgomery, Sawyer Holden Montgomery & Silas Archer Montgomery {0}

Carys

Posted Image

L to R: Sawyer, Silas & Sebastian.

Posted Image

#5 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

ME: Ruby Jane Knight (17)
DS/DS: Rhett Tristan Knight/ Riley Sawyer Knight (nb)

Posted Image

Rue

Posted Image

Rhett and Riley

#6 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

My name is Lola Jewel Stanley, I am 17 and I live in Swale, Kent, England. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. When I was 16, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy boy. He has black hair and green eyes. I named him Phineas Oskar Stanley. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

DM: Lola Jewel Stanley

DS: Phineas Oskar Stanley

Lola:

Posted Image

Phineas:

Posted Image

#7 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:32 AM

My name is Sawyer Elizabeth Kennedy, I am 17 and I live in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA. I have Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money. A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy boy. He also has Dark Brown hair and Green eyes. I named him Mason Jasper Kennedy. Since I don't know who his father is I gave him my last name and moved on with my life.

Me: Sawyer Elizabeth Kennedy

DS: Mason Jasper Kennedy

Posted Image

#8 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

My name is Violet Primrose Schmidt, I am Seventeen Years Oldand I live in Edinburgh Scotland. I have Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes. When I was sixteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at An Animal Shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Boy. I name him Chance Valentino Schmidt. Chance has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes. Since I don't know who his father is I gave Chance my last name and move on with my life.

The Schmidt Family

DM: Violet Primrose Schmidt {17}

DS: Chance Valentino Schmidt {0}

#9 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

My name is Francesca Jade Lawson, I am Sixteen Years Old and I live in London, England. I have Black Hair and Green Eyes. When I was fifteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at A General Store to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Girl. I name her Viviette Kinsey Lawson. Viviette has Black Hair and Glasz Eyes. Since I don't know who his father is I gave Viviette my last name and move on with my life.

The Lawson Family

DM: Francesca Jade Lawson {16}

DD: Viviette Kinsey Lawson {0}

#10 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

My name is Lilith Felicity Hart “Lily”, I am 19 and I live in Edmonds, Washington, USA. I have curly auburn hair and bright blue eyes. When I was 18 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy boy/girl twins. They have red hair and brown eyes. I named them Riley Edward Hart “Riley” and Emma Honora Hart “Emmy”. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

DM: Lilith Felicity Hart “Lily” {19}
DS/DD: Riley Edward Hart “Riley” / Emma Honora Hart “Emmy” {nb}

#11 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

Eliza Charlotte Hawkins [14]

Posted Image

Working At A Small Daycare

Living in New York City

-Auburn Hair & Blue Eyes

DS/DD: Sawyer Macon & Arabella Scarlett [nb]

Posted Image

-Sawyer: Auburn Hair & Blue Eyes

-Arabella: Black Hair & Green Eyes

#12 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

My name is Aster Peridot Peters, I am 17 and I live in Moscow, Russia. I have red hair and brown eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy girl. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named her Prairie Scarlett Peters. Since I don't know who her father is I give her my last name and move on with my life.

Aster Peridot Peters {17}

Prairie Scarlett Peters {0}

Aster Peters with Prairie

#13 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

My name is Marguerite Miriam Mills but most people call me Maggie, I am 18 years old and I live in Italy. I have wavy light blonde hair and dark hazel eyes. When I was 17 years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl. She has straight brown hair and glasz eyes. I named her Esme Lux after my grandmother Esme and call her Lux or Ellie. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

Marguerite Miriam Mills "Maggie"

Esme Lux Mills "Lux" or "Ellie"

#14 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

My name is Harley Adele Armstrong, I am 16 and I live in England. I have auburn hair and blue eyes. When I was 15 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money. A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy daughter.. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named her Bella Evangeline Armstrong. Since I don't know who their father is I give her my last name and move on with my life.

ME: Harley Adele Armstrong (16)

DD: Bella Evangeline Armstrong (NB)

Harley Armstrong with Bella

#15 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

My name is Stephanie Margaret Ferguson, I am 14 and I live in England.
I have red hair and brown eyes.

When I was 13 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys.
I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me.
The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy twins. They have black hair and green eyes.
I named them Sebastian Rhett and Catriona Fleur.
Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DW - Stephanie 'Steph' Margaret Ferguson [14]
DS - Sebastian 'Seb' Rhett Ferguson [0]
DD - Catriona 'Cat' Fleur Ferguson [0]

#16 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:11 AM

My name is Ivy Juliana Harper, I am 17-years-old and I live in Washington, D.C., USA. I have wavy auburn hair and blue eyes. When I was 16, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy twin girls. They have my auburn hair and blue eyes. I named them Serafina "Sera" Juliet Harper and Arabella "Belle" Cosette Harper. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

#17 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 553 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:23 PM

Hello, my name is Gianna Helen DiNunzio, and I live in Venice, Italy. I'm 17 years old, attend the local high school, and work part time at my dad's pizza place. My beautiful twin boys are Benvolio Jarvis(he has curly brown hair and blue eyes) and Septimus Cato(he has curly red hair and brown eyes). They must have gotten the curly hair and brown eyes from their dad because I have wavy(but almost straight) brown hair and blue eyes.

#18 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

My name is Scarlett Josephine Harper. I am 16 and I live in Germany. I have brown hair and green eyes. When I was 15 fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy girl. She has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. I named her Serafina Lux. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

Scarlett Josephine Harper (16)
-DD: Serafina Lux Harper (nb)

#19 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

My name is Julia Maren Anderson.

I am 16 years old and I live in the USA. I have brown hair and blue eyes. When I was 15, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl. She has brown hair and blue eyes. I named her Emma Scarlett. Since I don't know who her father is I gave her my last name and moved on with my life.

Julia {16} Anderson.

Emma {NB} Anderson.

#20 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

My name is Ivy Judith Reid , I am 15 and I live in Italy. I have brown hair and glasz eyes. When I was 14 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy boy & girl twins. They have black hair and green eyes. I named them Sawyer Holden Reid and Clea Evangeline Reid. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

Ivy Reid (15)
Sawyer & Clea Reid (NB)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users