#1 Waxie

Waxie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:48 PM

Dice

(Pics and extra details make things more fun!)

I'm [Name] and I am [Age] years old and I live in [Location]. Last year, I began dating a guy named [Boyfriends Name] who was a year older than me and things got serious. After only one time, I found myself pregnant. [Boyfriend] was very shocked and when I broke the news he.....[Left or stayed]

---

.....left me, saying he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. On [Date], after a lot of ups and downs, I gave birth to a beautiful/handsome baby [Gender] that I named [Baby's Name]. He/She has big, beautiful [Eye Color] eyes just like [You or the Father, you choose] and [Type & Color] hair just like [You or the Father, you choose] 

or

..... stayed with me and has been very supportive. On [Date], after a relatively easy pregnancy, I gave birth to a beautiful/handsome baby [Gender] that we named [Baby's Name]. He/She has big, beautiful [Eye Color] eyes just like [You or the Father, you choose] and [Type & Color] hair just like [You or the Father, you choose] 

Your First Name

Your Middle Name

Your Surname

Your Age

1-2) 15

3-4) 16

5-6) 17

You Live In: 

1) Norfolk, VA

2) San Diego, CA

3) New York, NY

4) Miami, FL

5) Chicago, IL

6) Houston, TX

His First Name

His Middle Name

His Surname

He:

Even- Left

Odd- Stayed

Birth Date:

1) January 27th

2) July 2nd

3) October 31st

4) March 24th

5) September 15th

6) April 1st

Even- Girl

Odd-Boy

Baby's First Name

(Boy) and (Girl)

Baby's Middle Name

(Boy) and (Girl)

(Surname is yours if the father left, the fathers if he stayed)

Baby's Eye Color

1) Blue

2) Brown

3) Hazel

4) Green

5) You Choose

6) Gray

Baby's Hair Type

1-2) Straight

3-4) Wavy

5-6) Curly

Baby's Hair Color

1) Light Brown

2) Dark Blonde

3) You Choose

4) Red

5) Dark Brown

6) Light Blonde

#2 Waxie

Waxie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

I'm Anastasia Mabel Riley and I am 16 years old and I live in New York, NY. Last year, I began dating a guy named Gideon Percival Brinsley who was a year older than me and things got serious. After only one time, I found myself pregnant. Gideon was very shocked and when I broke the news he stayed with me and has been very supportive. On September 15th, after a relatively easy pregnancy, I gave birth to a beautiful baby GIRL that we named Aurora Rosalind Brinsley. She has big, beautiful grey eyes just like Gideon and straight, light blonde hair just like me.

-------

DF: Gideon Percival Brinsley [17]

DM: Anastasia Mabel Riley [16]

DD: Aurora Rosalind Brinsley [NB]

#3 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:43 PM

I'm Anna Belle Carson and I am 15 years old and I live in Houston, TX. Last year, I began dating a guy named Andrew Maxfield Campbell who was a year older than me and things got serious. After only one time, I found myself pregnant. Drew was very shocked and when I broke the news he left me, saying he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. On September 15th, after a lot of ups and downs, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that I named Aurora Belle Carson. She has big, beautiful blue eyes just like Drew and curly blonde hair just like me.

Anna [15] and Rory [nb]
Father: Drew [16]

#4 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:48 PM

I'm Lara Mabel Jackson and I am 17 years old and I live in San Diego. Last year, I began dating a guy named Simon Bay Campbell who was a year older than me and things got serious. After only one time, I found myself pregnant. Simon  was very shocked and when I broke the news he stayed with me and has been very supportive. On January 27th, after a relatively easy pregnancy, I gave birth to a handsome baby Boy that we named Edwin Reed. He has big, beautiful Blue eyes just like Simon and my Curly dark blonde hair.

Lara Mabel Jackson & Simon Bay Cambell

Teenage-Couple-Sitting-In-Playground-181

Edwin Reed Campbell

Portrait-of-a-young-boy-FSP0149811.jpg

#5 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:19 AM

My name is Savannah Belle Carson. I was born and raised in Miami, Florida.  When I was 17 and a junior in high school, I started dating a senior named Samuel Prescott Radburn.  I was madly in love with him, and things became pretty serious between us.  Everything seemed to be perfect in our relationship, until I discovered I was pregnant.  I was nervous about the prospect of becoming a mother and terrified to tell Sam.  When I finally did, he gave me a big hug and said he would support me and our future child.  

That year was rough.  My parents were disappointed in me, but they ultimately supported me and agreed to convert the guest room into a nursery.  Sam's parents, on the other hand, were furious and hated the fact that I was pregnant with their son's child.  Nevertheless, Sam remained faithful to me and our unborn baby.  I felt judged by my peers at school, but Sam remained by my side.  Sam decided to go to the University of Miami so he could be present in both mine and the baby's life.  I spent that summer on bedrest, and finally, on September 15th, at the beginning of my senior year, I gave birth to a healthy baby girl.  We named her Tess Arabella Radburn.  She had brown hair and brown eyes, just like me.

I stayed at home with my parents and Tess, and Sam moved into the dorms at UMiami but he came to visit and stay with us every weekend.  I completed my school assignments at home until I was ready to return to school, leaving Tess in the care of my parents during the day.  School was much more lonely without Sam there, but I managed to get through the long days by remembering my precious little girl waiting for me at home.

Savannah Belle Carson {17}

MKW_1807-copy(pp_w461_h691).png

Samuel Prescott Radburn {18}

mcp4.jpg

Tess Arabella Radburn {0}

IMG_7286.jpg

#6 Waxie

Waxie

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:06 AM

I'm Sophie Isobel Porter and I am 17 years old and I live in Chicago, IL. Last year, I began dating a guy named Ethan Tobiah Ellington who was a year older than me and things got serious. After only one time, I found myself pregnant. Ethan was very shocked and when I broke the news he left me, saying he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. On October 31st, after a lot of ups and downs, I gave birth to a beautiful baby GIRL that I named Vivian Callista Porter. She has big, beautiful green eyes just like me and Wavy, Light Blonde hair just like me as well. 

------

DM: Sophie Isobel Porter [17]

DD: Vivian Callista Porter [NB]

#7 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:39 AM

I'm Anastasia Bell Sullivan and I am 16 years old and live in Miami. Last year, I began dating a guy named Cain Rufus Delaney who was a year older than me and things got serious. After only one time, I found myself pregnant. Cain was very shocked and when I broke the news he left me, saying he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. On March 24th, after a lot of ups and downs, I gave birth to a handsome baby boy that I named Jonah Augustine Sullivan. He has big, beautiful grey eyes just like Cain's and straight dark blonde hair like mine. 

#8 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:17 AM

I'm Juliet Annabelle Mackenzie and I am 16 years old and I live in Houston,TX. Last year, I began dating a guy named Daniel Crispin Gardener, who was a year older than me and things got serious. After only one time, I found myself pregnant. Daniel was very shocked and when I broke the news he stayed with me and has been very supportive. On September 15, after a relatively easy pregnancy, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that we named Anastasia Rosalind Gardener. She has big, beautiful blue eyes just like Daniel and straight brown hair just like me. 

​It's been rough being a junior in high school with a baby, trying to juggle schoolwork with parenting. I've never worked harder in my life, but I've managed to keep my grades up, and I still plan to go to college. Daniel has been really supportive, too, and helps me take care of Anastasia every day. Even though both my parents and his parents were upset when we found out I was pregnant, they've been very helpful since Anastasia was born, and love spending time with their granddaughter.

Juliet [16]

1587300-bigthumbnail.jpg

Daniel [17]

172161224-head-and-shoulders-shot-of-mal

Anastasia [nb]

4540153643_eac0c2b399_z.jpg

#9 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:13 PM

I'm Scarlett Arabella Blair and I am 16 years old and I live in San Diego, CA. Last year, I began dating a guy named Benjamin Malachy Campbell who was a year older than me and things got serious. After only one time, I found myself pregnant. Ben was very shocked and when I broke the news he stayed with me and has been very supportive. On October 31st, after a relatively easy pregnancy, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that we named Chloe Amara. He/She has big, beautiful grey eyes just like Ben and curly, red hair just like me.

#10 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 03 July 2015 - 03:08 AM

I'm Lucinda 'Lucy' Isabelle Paige and I am 16 years old and I live in Houston, Texas. Last year, I began dating a guy named Nathaniel 'Nate' Redmond Brooks who was a year older than me and things got serious. After only one time, I found myself pregnant. Nate was very shocked and when I broke the news he stayed with me and has been very supportive.
On January 27th, after a relatively easy pregnancy, I gave birth to a handsome baby boy that we named Archibald 'Archer' Theodore Brooks. He has big, beautiful green eyes just like his daddy and straight blonde hair just like me!

Lucinda 'Lucy' Isabelle Paige [16]
Straight Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes
Mother of Archer

Nathaniel 'Nate' Redmond Brooks [17]
Straight Black Hair and Green Eyes
Father of Archer

Archibald 'Archer' Theodore Brooks [0]
Straight Blonde Hair and Green Eyes
Son of Lucy and Nate

#11 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:30 AM

I'm Aurora Isabelle Sullivan and I am 15 years old and I live in Houston, TX. Last year, I began dating a guy named Levi Orson Radburn who was a year older than me and things got serious. After only one time, I found myself pregnant. Levi was very shocked and when I broke the news he left me, saying he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. On 27th Jan, after a lot of ups and downs, I gave birth to a handsome baby boy that I named Zachary Jayse Sullivan. He has big, beautiful blue eyes just like Levi, blonde curly hair hair just like me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users