• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 26 July 2008 - 07:10 AM

Okay, so it was confirmed that we're having a girl!! Now all we need to do is decide on her name, so we went to our original list and to the names we're seriously considering and here's what we have now:

Fleur Helene
Luna Jeanette
Sparrow Vicotria
Astoria Danielle

So, it's between Fleur, Luna, Sparrow, and Astoria. Just let us know what you think!! Thanks!!

#2 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 07:45 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Sparrow Victoria! (I would have kept going, but I figured that would get a little annoying ;D)
I also love the name Astoria, but I'm not a fan of Danielle at all. Sparrow Astoria may be a nice compromise between the two names!! I might love it a little more that way, hehe. :]
Anyway, I really think Sparrow is the way to go! Aside from being a wonderful name, Sailor and Sparrow would make a lovely sisterset without being rhymey, but still having the connection.

#3 Guest_bellasbellas_*

Guest_bellasbellas_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:35 AM

Sparrow Victoria is really pretty.
I love Luna but not with Jeannette. I've never liked Jeannette so that's just me.
So I would pick Sparrow Victoria and Luna with a middle name like Victoria.

#4 Smile

Smile

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:03 AM

I don't like the name Sparrow a bit and I'm also not a fan of Victoria, so though it's a nice combo, it's definitely not my favorite. I think Luna Jeanette is gorgeous, both names are beautifula nd underused and together they soundgreat a nd flow wonderfully. Fleur Helene is also extremely beautiful. Both names are just gorgeous, I absolutely Love it! Lastly, Astoria Danielle is alright, probably my third choice. Astoria is gorgeous, but i'm afraid of teasing, like a story huh? or something similar. I also find Danielle only okay as a middle name. It's a really tough decision for me between Luna Jeanette and Fleur Helene, but I don't think you can go wrong with either, and I think both would go nicely with Sailor.

#5 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:59 AM

Okay, I just randomly thought of this. The name Luna means "moon," correct? Well, if you have Sailor and Luna, it's sort of like Sailor Moon. Which can either be cute or cheesy, but I kind of like it. I really, really, severely dislike the name Jeanette, though. I suppose if you like it, then that's the name it will be and I can't change it! Haha. Anyway, I just thought I'd throw that out there. I still favor Sparrow Victoria. :P

#6 Antelope

Antelope

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:22 AM

Love Luna Jeanette! The other one's are nice as well but Luna Jeanette is amazing!

#7 Sylvana

Sylvana

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:08 PM

Another girl, how nice. Congratulations on this news.

With Sailor Nadine, I like Sparrow Victoria the best. Astoria Danielle would be next.

#8 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

I think Luna Sparrow is a nice combination that makes a great sisterset to Sailor Nadine. However, if you want the combinations you have, then I would like Luna Jeanette the most, good luck!

#9 T1908

T1908

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:51 AM

i love the name Luna but i don't really like any of the others, what about

Luna Isabelle
Luna Jade
Luna James
Luna Oceane

*All I Need Is A Miracle...In The Form Of A Very Small Person With A Lot Of Love To Give...I Know You're Out There My Angel*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users