• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MiaMomma

MiaMomma

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:23 PM

Hi everyone. My husband and I are expecting our first kid together in May. It is a boy!!! Anyways his name is Tristan and mine is Rachel. I have one little boy from a previous thing. My son's dad has never been in the picture infact he doesn't even know about him because he left town and changed his number and CSS hasn't even be able to find him. That''s a totally different story. So my husband wants to name this baby Trevor Joshua which I love. The only problem I have is my first son's father was Joshua. My husband knows this but still wants to use the name. So my question is what does everyone think and any other ideas?? My first son is named August Henry just for other names to go with! THANKS!!!!

#2 Lilah

Lilah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 03:48 AM

I think if neither of you have a problem with it, you should use the name Trevor Joshua. If you want something similar, Trevor Josiah or Trevor Jonah are both handsome. Jonah and Josiah are pretty similar to Joshua.

#3 Andreuh

Andreuh

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Worship<br />Music<br />Coffee<br />Movies<br />Food<br />Shopping

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:33 AM

It's whatever you are willing to live with.
I personally wouldn't be comfortable but it's not my baby, haha.
If it was a first name it would be more serious, but if you tweak the middle name its no big deal.
I like the above middle name subsitutes.
Jonah, Josiah-awesome middle names! Strong names!

#4 Smile

Smile

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

Wow, August Henry is such a handsome name :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I think the name your husband has picked out is indeed very handsome, but this is your son too. If you like the name then I think that is fine. Every time you introduce his name, it's not like you're goign to say, "oh his middle name is the name of my other sons father." You are not naming it after him. However, if this is a negative conotation, you might not want that in your son's name. If you can just like the name for what it is I think that's great, but you do not want to hear your son's name and think of something that doesn't leave the best taste in your mouth.

Tristan Elliot
Tristan Paul
Tristan Zachary
Tristan Mitchell
Tristan Jeremy
Tristan Scott
Tristan Elijah
Tristan Cole
Tristan Francis
Tristan Oliver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users