Baby Name Test Drive
How does Adolf Hitler sound in the real world?
- Adolf, could you please set the table?
- I am not joking around Adolf, this is really important to me!
- Adolf--Adolf! Are you listening to me!?!
- Hello, Wellington Inc. this is Adolf.
- Adolf Hitler, come on down! You're the next contestant!
- Hey Adolf. How are you doing?
- Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Adolf Hitler.
- Adolf! Pick up your toys. I am not going to ask you again.
- I am at Adolf Hitler's house.
- Do you Adolf Hitler take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?
- I talked to Adolf this afternoon.
- I am sorry, Adolf isn't here right now. Can I take a message?
- You'll have to see Adolf Hitler about that. He will know what to do.
- Yes? Adolf? Do you have a question?
- Mr. Hitler, if Adolf would consistently turn his homework in--on time--he would be one of my star pupils.
- Would passenger Adolf Hitler please see the nearest ticket agent?
- Adolf. Is that you?
- And the winner is... Adolf Hitler!
- Mommy! Adolf ate my cookie!
- Hello, you've reached the voice mail of Adolf Hitler. I am away from my desk right now. Please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.
- Adolf, it's not the end of the world. It's just a car. You are more important than a car.
- Adolf, I love you!
- Write back soon. Your Friend, Adolf
- Does Adolf like avocado?
- Adolf, it's time for dinner.
- Adolf, Hitler. Spelled A-D-O-L-F.
- Oh, there you are Adolf. I've been looking all over for you!
Test a Different Name
What baby name would you like to test?