39 replies to this topic

#1 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

I have been on this site for a while but can't remember my password then somebody hacked my email (last time I make a gmail account) so I couldn't get my password. I made a new username and have decided to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time. I am going to step up to the plate and become the new Baby Name Genie. You can ask me your questions in replies and I will help you with your dilemas. I will be checking on frequently.

#2 mertinsa

mertinsa

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

Need a baby boy first name with the middle name Mark and the last name Mertins? Also, wondering if it would be weird to have a M first name...would that flow or just be really awkward? Need help please!!

#3 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

Need a baby boy first name with the middle name Mark and the last name Mertins? Also, wondering if it would be weird to have a M first name...would that flow or just be really awkward? Need help please!!

First of all, I think that it might be too much M's because it is such a strong sound so I would advise against an M first name. Then again if you find one that you like then go with it.
If you need anymore suggestions, just ask. Please tell me what you decide on!

M Suggestions

Michael
Milo*
Miles

Other

Brian
Pierce*
Patrick
Wyatt
Nicholas*
Garrett*
Broderick/Roderick*
Ryder
Arlo
Peter
Alexander
Axel

#4 Breezee22

Breezee22

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:10 AM

I read your post and at first, I was doubting how well this would work, but I loved your suggestions for the other poster and I am desperate. My husband and I will be welcoming a new baby girl into our lives soon, but we can't agree on a name. We like the name Candance and would love for that to be used as either the first or middle name. Can you help us?

Also what do you think of the name choice? Neal McDonough and Ruvé Robertson have welcomed daughter Clover Elizabeth. Clover joins a sibset that consists of Catherine Maggie, Morgan Patrick, and London Jane. We wrote that London was "something of a departure" for McDonough and wife

#5 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

I read your post and at first, I was doubting how well this would work, but I loved your suggestions for the other poster and I am desperate. My husband and I will be welcoming a new baby girl into our lives soon, but we can't agree on a name. We like the name Candance and would love for that to be used as either the first or middle name. Can you help us?

Also what do you think of the name choice? Neal McDonough and Ruvé Robertson have welcomed daughter Clover Elizabeth. Clover joins a sibset that consists of Catherine Maggie, Morgan Patrick, and London Jane. We wrote that London was "something of a departure" for McDonough and wife

Thank you for your compliments!! Most couples need to take their time when picking out the names of their future children so don't fret if you two haven't stumbled across "the one" yet. The name Candance is beautiful and is a fantastic choice for a first name.

How about for middle names:

Kylie
Stella
Quinn
Mallory
Aria
Victoria
Morgan

I think that Clover is such a unique name, but doesn't strike me as as made up or wierd. Elizabeth isn't my favorite middle name, but I think it balances it out well. The sib set names match up well except for London, which isn't my style. Thanks for you rwuestions! Tell me what you decide on.

#6 Lovebugg

Lovebugg

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

Hey, you helped me somewhat on my post. I have a daughter named Maegan and am not sure what i am having, i am open to your suggestions. the middle names for each have to be Ella for a girl and Mayson for a boy. i would really appreciate the help.
Thanks Ellia

#7 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

Hey, you helped me somewhat on my post. I have a daughter named Maegan and am not sure what i am having, i am open to your suggestions. the middle names for each have to be Ella for a girl and Mayson for a boy. i would really appreciate the help.
Thanks Ellia

First of all, let me say how much I love that you took a common name and changed the spelling. The pronunciation is still evident, but it is still unique. To go along with that theme, I chose names that are classics with a twist. Don't be afraid to tell me what you think.

Katharine Ella
Vivian/Vivienne Ella
Corinne Ella
Elinor Ella
Emmaline Ella
Isobel Ella
Rosemarie Ella

Erik Mayson
Mark Mayson
Tyler Mayson
Evan Mayson
Sean Mayson
Colin Mayson
Emmet Mayson

Good luck!

#8 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:08 PM

My boyfriend and I aren't having kids yet however we've seriously discussed names. Can I get some boy & girl suggestions to go with the sib set Brian Robert and Kristen Summer? Last name is Baker if that helps.

Thanks!

#9 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

My boyfriend and I aren't having kids yet however we've seriously discussed names. Can I get some boy & girl suggestions to go with the sib set Brian Robert and Kristen Summer? Last name is Baker if that helps.

Thanks!

Sib set suggestions....sure thing! Let me just say that the names Kristen Summer and Brian Robert both flow very well. I like how you took a traditional name like Kristen and matched it with a not so traditional Summer.

Kelly Theresa
Jenna Skyler
Alyssa Bree
Rebecca Celeste*
Michelle Mackenzie
Phoebe Marcella
Chloe Aria

Bradley Spencer
Scott Isaiah
Jared Conrad
Wesley Connor
Riley Bennett*
Davion Orion
Luke Caden

I hope you like. Let me know what you think!

#10 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:26 PM

Sib set suggestions....sure thing! Let me just say that the names Kristen Summer and Brian Robert both flow very well. I like how you took a traditional name like Kristen and matched it with a not so traditional Summer.

Kelly Theresa
Jenna Skyler
Alyssa Bree
Rebecca Celeste*
Michelle Mackenzie
Phoebe Marcella
Chloe Aria

Bradley Spencer
Scott Isaiah
Jared Conrad
Wesley Connor
Riley Bennett*
Davion Orion
Luke Caden

I hope you like. Let me know what you think!

Riley Bennett- love
Rebekah's been on my list for a while as well as Isaiah. I'm loving Isaiah Scott or Scott Isaiah but it's gonna be a no go (Scott is an exes name).
I'm liking David Orion instead of Davion as well.
Aria is another I love and Chloe Aria sounds amazing but is close to my brother's name, Cole.
Michelle is another that I could definitely work with

Thanks! That helped me quite a bit.

#11 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

Riley Bennett- love
Rebekah's been on my list for a while as well as Isaiah. I'm loving Isaiah Scott or Scott Isaiah but it's gonna be a no go (Scott is an exes name).
I'm liking David Orion instead of Davion as well.
Aria is another I love and Chloe Aria sounds amazing but is close to my brother's name, Cole.
Michelle is another that I could definitely work with

Thanks! That helped me quite a bit.

You are so welcome. I am glad that I was able to help you in any way possible. Riley Bennett was my favorite out of all of the boys names. I would have used it if I didn't have family with the names. You have the right idea by tweaking Davion to David by the way. You could tweak any of them to fit your style and needs.

#12 CharityLee

CharityLee

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

I have been on this site for a while but can't remember my password then somebody hacked my email (last time I make a gmail account) so I couldn't get my password. I made a new username and have decided to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time. I am going to step up to the plate and become the new Baby Name Genie. You can ask me your questions in replies and I will help you with your dilemas. I will be checking on frequently.

Im not pregnant right now but I was wondering if you could help me. I already have a little boy named Damian Kyle. I was wondering if you can come up with something using Jennifer as middle name. Last name is Burt

#13 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

Im not pregnant right now but I was wondering if you could help me. I already have a little boy named Damian Kyle. I was wondering if you can come up with something using Jennifer as middle name. Last name is Burt

I absolutely can help you! Damian Kyle is a beautiful name for a boy and Jennifer can also be a part of a great name if the first name is just as unique as Damian. How about....

Arianna Jennifer Burt*
Ciera Jennifer Burt
Madeline Jennifer Burt
Gabriella Jennifer Burt
Julianna Jennifer Burt
Francesca Jennifer Burt
Gianna Jennifer Burt

Let me know if any of these strike your fancy.

#14 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:41 AM

This was posted on my other topic:
DH and I love these names, but can't decide between them. He's nixed the idea of three names, so need help on which combination:
Noah Cade
Cade Noah
Eli Noah
Elijah Cade
Last name is Drake. Thanks!!!

#15 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

This was posted on my other topic:
DH and I love these names, but can't decide between them. He's nixed the idea of three names, so need help on which combination:
Noah Cade
Cade Noah
Eli Noah
Elijah Cade
Last name is Drake. Thanks!!!

You and your DH are right, these are all beautiful names, but one really stands out to me and seems to flow well with the last name of Drake. My favorite combination would have to be Elijah Cade Drake! Another one that flows well is Noah Cade Drake. What do you think?

#16 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

The great neice (I think) of George W. Bush has arrived and her family has named her in honor of George Herbert Walker Bush. Without looking it up, does anyone have anycreative guesses of what it might be?

#17 tweet

tweet

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:49 PM

Just wondering your opinion of the name Annabeth Frances for a girl? I like Annabel, but my husband isn't too fond of it. He says it reminds him of a dairy cow's name. Annabeth Frances is also the combination of 3 family names, which is why I think it would be a nice choice. I know the name Anna is quite popular, but I think combining Anna & Beth to make Annabeth gives it just enough of a twist to make her name stand out among all the other Anna's and Hannah's. My only worry is that everyone will end up shortening her name to Anna and dropping the Beth all together? What do you think?

Thanks!

#18 Jassypants

Jassypants

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:20 PM

Just wondering your opinion of the name Annabeth Frances for a girl? I like Annabel, but my husband isn't too fond of it. He says it reminds him of a dairy cow's name. Annabeth Frances is also the combination of 3 family names, which is why I think it would be a nice choice. I know the name Anna is quite popular, but I think combining Anna & Beth to make Annabeth gives it just enough of a twist to make her name stand out among all the other Anna's and Hannah's. My only worry is that everyone will end up shortening her name to Anna and dropping the Beth all together? What do you think?

Thanks!

I love this name for many reasons. First is that you listened to your spouse on his thoughts and tweaked the name a bit to fit both of your needs. Using family names is such a great way to honor important people in your life and in your case it works out. I also love the middle name Frances. If you call her Anna beth all of the time then hopefully everybody will catch on, you could even mention how much you love the full name. There will always be somebody who will try to call her Anna, though. Watch out because once she grows up, she might prefer the shortened version.....so be prepared! Hope this helped.

#19 skylark43

skylark43

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:59 AM

I am looking to get a middle name for Bruce ____ Boll for a boy. We don't want the name to be to common, growing up with a name like Jessy. Also for a girl I looking for a first name with a middle name of Jayden.

Thanks,

#20 Frances

Frances

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

I was going to ask a question, but accidentally clicked "new topic" instead of reply. ^^;

Sorry.

Anyways, here's the link to my question http://www.babynameg...mp;#entry148852

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users