Baby Name Poll Results
which vs. do you vs. prefer?
I’m going to make a list of 10 pairs in comments below. Please can you pick which is the best out of each pair and say why if possible. eg 1. Jacob or James - James. because it is softer to say. Thank you in advance and I hope that made sense
The Top Baby Name is...
||100% (1 votes)
||0% (0 votes)
||0% (0 votes)
1. Jacob or James
2. Finley or Finlay
3. Aiden or Aidan
4. Harry or Harrison
5. Elliot or Elliott
6. Grace or Rose
7. Ava or Eva
8. Lily or Lydia
9. Luca or Lucas
10. Jack or James
Finley (not to fond of either)
Rose (Love both though!)
1. Jacob or James - James. It’s less common and more sophisticated.
2. Finley or Finlay - Finley, bc that’s how it is pronounced, but really neither.
3. Aiden or Aidan - Aidan? Not sure.
4. Harry or Harrison - Harrison, nn Harry bc Harry is a nn not a full name. It can also be short for Henry though which I adore.
5. Elliot or Elliott - One T! Just cuter and easier.
6. Grace or Rose - Rose. So lovely! And Grace seems quite common.
7. Ava or Eva - Eva!! I’ve always preferred the sound of it to Ava.
8. Lily or Lydia - Lily. It sounds younger and more modern. Lydia sounds old to me.
9. Luca or Lucas - Luca. A bit foreign, but rolls off the tongue beautifully.
10. Jack or James - Jack. I have a nephew named Jack, so maybe that’s why I prefer it? I just picture a more fun little boy with Jack than James.
1. Jacob or James - Jacob, I think both are (too) oldfashioned, but I like the nn Jake better than James nn Jamie.
2. Finley or Finlay - Finley, is more boyish than Finlay imo.
3. Aiden or Aidan - Aidan, Aiden is how we prn Eden where I live.
4. Harry or Harrison - Harrison, Harry is too oldfashioned.
5. Elliot or Elliott - Elliot, I think dubble "ll" and dubble "tt" is just too much.
6. Grace or Rose - Rose, Not a fan of neither, but Rose ages better.
7. Ava or Eva - Ava, I always love Ava, but I dislik Eva, I don’t know why.
8. Lily or Lydia - Lily, much cuter and I never like Lydia.
9. Luca or Lucas - Lucas, more boyish than Luca, I know only girls with the name Luca.
10. Jack or James - Jack, it gives me a younger feeling than James.
James! I like they way it sounds plus I dislike the meaning of Jacob.
Finley looks nicer.
Aidan looks nicer.
Harrison, I like it better, you can always call him Harry.
Elliot both look nice but I prefer the one t.
Grace pretty and I don’t like Rose.
Eva sounds refreshing. Ava is really popular.
Lydia really pretty.
Luca, sounds cool. I prefer Luke though.
Jack. I like both names.
5. Elliott (I prefer the double "t")
8. Lydia I adore Lydia!!
James: classic and handsome, more royal than Jacob
Finley: fewer mispronunciations than Finlay
Aidan: because it’s the original spelling
Harrison: Harry is an adjective, and I also like Harrison Ford
Elliot: Elliot is a first name, Elliott is a last name
Rose: classic and elegant, Grace just bothers me for some reason, too cutesy
Eva: so much more beautiful and elegant than Ava, also Ava has become so trendy
Lily: I’ve disliked all the Lydia’s I’ve met
Lucas: Luca sounds like it’s trying too hard
James: Jack is the name of my dog
I dislike this name, but rather Finlay, more fancy.
1. Jacob or James ----JAMES, It is a good proper name and will age better than Jacob
2. Finley or Finlay ----Either but I dont like either
3. Aiden or Aidan ---- AIDAN, It looks better
4. Harry or Harrison ---- HARRISON, Works great as a full name and can be shortened to Harry if wanted
5. Elliot or Elliott---- ELLIOT, It looks better and the other spelling just seems longwinded with extra letters for no reason
6. Grace or Rose ---- GRACE, It is a beautiful name that conjures up amazing pictures and thoughts when you hear it. Rose is just boring and overused.
7. Ava or Eva ---- EVA, more beautiful and timeless, Brings a little more to simple Ava. It is less common also
8. Lily or Lydia --- LILY, As Lydia is a bit old and dated. Lily is pretty and current
9. Luca or Lucas ---- LUCAS, Luca is a dogs name
10. Jack or James ---- JAMES, Jack is boring and plain but James is timeless and full
Post a Comment:
Please keep your comments positive and helpful.
Even if you don't like the names. Thanks!
For all baby name poll questions, complaints, or improvements