Baby Name Poll Results
Girl names vs. In comments
My husband and I have a list of 8 girls names that will be in the first comment. Please say which names you like in order (1-8 1 being the best) and why you like it and think we should name out daughter that or why you don’t like it. Basically your thoughts on the names. Please no suggestions but please suggest middle names along with your favourite name. Thanks! ~Jillian
The Top Baby Name is...
Our list of names:
Thanks in advanced! ~Jillian
Birthday cakes isn’t one of names. I’m doing this on my phone so it autocorrected a name we deleted a while ago since it was copied from my notes. My apologises. Thanks, Jillian
Aw Dang it but Birthday Cakes would be so cute. LOL ;P
1. Adelaide. I love the nickname Addie.
2. Audrey. Nice classic name.
3. Cecilia I like the soft sound of it.
4. Older but I think it’s coming back and Evie is a cute nickname
6. Scarlett I just find it pretty.
7. Colette it just sounds too harsh to me
8. Lacey. I just always think of Lace dresses or lace curtains with this name.
1. Scarlet- beautiful name
2. Colette- love this name, you might also like Cosette
3. Evelyn- Evie would be a cute nickname
4. Clarissa- sounds so musical and princessy
5. Audrey- pretty, you might also like Audrina
6. Adelaide- okay
7. Lacey- sounds kind of stripper-ish
8. Cecilia- I’ve never liked this name, but I think it’s more the nickname CeCe that I hate
Adelaide-5 It’s pretty cute.
Audrey-8 Ehhh. So tacky.
Clarissa- 6 it’s okay
Lacey-2 Also love
Scarlett- 3 Cute
It’s adorable. Evelyn is a name that catches a lot of people’s eyes. Its so cute!
Evelyn Grace or Evelyn Scarlett
Least favorite: Audrey
Hate this name. Everyone (a lot of teens) are naming their daughter this. Its tacky and so original.
Adelaide - 2
Audrey - 6
Cecilia - 3
Clarissa - 1
Colette - 5
Evelyn - 4
Lacey - 8
Scarlett - 7
Clarissa and Adelaide get my top votes. They’re just very lovely and feminine.
Adelaide- classic name. Addie for short.
Audrey- little blonde girls name.
Cecilia- love this name. Celia or Cece for short.
Clarissa- a princess name. I’m not a fan of it but it’s okay. Clary for short.
Colette- makes me think of Les Mis. Very girly.
Evelyn- Not a fan of Evelyn. I prefer Evie.
Lacey- Lace dresses.
Scarlett- Classic Victorian name. I love it.
Post a Comment:
Please keep your comments positive and helpful.
Even if you don't like the names. Thanks!
For all baby name poll questions, complaints, or improvements