Baby Name Poll Results
choose vs. your favorite vs. from each group
Hi I’ve made 3 groups choose your favorite from each and tell me why you chose that one. Thanks!
The Top Baby Name is...
Here are the groups.
1. Eliza, Elsie, or Eisley
2. Eve, Elle, Ellie, or Ella
3. Eliana (nn Elle), Evelyn (nn Eve/Evie), or Estella (nn Ella)
Eliza - very pretty sounding
Ella - the better of the 3
Evelyn - GORGEOUS!
Eliza--unique without being out there
Eve--simple, least common
Evelyn--classic name with great nicknames
Eliza - Its my favorite name
Ella - Simple and cute
Estella - So pretty and uncommon
1. Eliza - pretty and classic. Elsie sounds too little girlish for a grown woman. Eisley is the name of a library in my town.
2. Elle - elegant. Not sure how well Ellie will age. Ella is too common for my taste. Eve is not my style.
3. Love both Eliana and Evelyn. We had a guinea pig named Estella so that name is ruined for me.
Hope this helps!
1.Eisley-because I love that it’s unique!
2.Eve-I think it’s simple yet beautiful plus there are way too many Ellas/Ellies right now.
3.Evelyn-pretty and I definitely like the nickname options on this one best-again same issue here with "el" names being overdone at the moment.
Although if you do choose something starting with el I have to say on the first set I also really like Eliza-that name has a spunkiness to it that I love!
1. Elsie-cute and vintage
2. Ella-very popular but a classic girls name
3. Estella-Pretty but not as common
1. Eliza - very pretty. (Elsie = cow and I just really don’t like Eisley)
2. Eve - classic and sophisticated (Elle, Ellie, or Ella are all too nicknamey and trendy)
3. I like all 3, but would pick Evelyn (nn Eve)
I love how it sounds both grown up and spunky/quirky at the same time. It will definitely age well, but it’s also fun!
I think Elle sounds the prettiest without being too flouncy and childish. I also like Eve but not as much.
3. Evelyn (nn Eve/Evie):
I love how the full name sounds and I love Evie as a nickname! I also like Estella, but I’d prefer the nn Estelle over Ella.
Eliza, because it has always been one of my favourite names, it is much less common than Elizabeth and has more flair and originality.
Eve or Elle I honestly cannot choose! I love how classic Eve is, it is simple yet beautiful. I also love the simplicity and sophistication of Elle.
Eliana (nn Elle) because it is such a pretty, underused name and I adore Elle too.
Eve or Elle
Here are the groups.
1. Elsie -- sweet, old-fashioned
2. Ella -- pretty, old-fashioned
3. Evelyn -- pretty, old fashioned
2. Eve - I love this, its classy and timeless, but still interesting
3 Eliana (Elle)
Post a Comment:
Please keep your comments positive and helpful.
Even if you don't like the names. Thanks!
For all baby name poll questions, complaints, or improvements