41 replies to this topic

#1 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:58 AM

Rounds: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen
Rules- Roll the Dice as directed. (Extra details and pictures would be awesome!)

It's been another year since I've had my last child(ren). The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

(Put your children and their potential problems here, please share stories!)

With all of this happening at once, SO and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to -------------. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are ---------.

(How have they improved/solved the problem) and/or (If having a baby) 5 months after the move -------- gives birth to a healthy baby ----------. He/She/They have ----- hair and ------ eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday --(Date)--!

Dice. The Potential Problems: (Roll for each child)
1) No Problem
2) Grades are falling (Attitude problem if under 5)
3) Starting Fights
4) No Problem
5) Is/Gotten someone Pregnant (Only if over 14, You Choose if younger)
6) No Problem
7) Has a Substance Abuse Problem (Only if over 14, You Choose if younger)
8) Has runaway (But came back after two weeks)
9) No Problem
10) No Problem

You move to:
1) Moscow, Russia
2) Tokyo, Japan
3) Sao Paulo, Brazil
4) New York, USA
5) Paris, France
6) Quebec, Canada

Are the children's problems better: (Roll for each Child)
1) A New Issue (You Choose)
2) No
3) Yes
4) Improving
5) No
6) Yes

(If Pregnant) Child Has A:
1) A Girl
2) B/G Twins
3) A Boy
4) G/G Twins
5) You Choose
6) B/B Twins

Boy(s)- First Name, Middle Name (Surname, Child's or Fathers(You Choose))
Girl(s)- First Name, Middle Name (Surname, Child's or Fathers(You Choose))

Dice. The baby(ies) looks: (Roll for each person) ( You may choose straight, curly wavy, light, dark, and etc)
1) Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes
2) Your Choice
3) Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes
4) Red Hair and Brown Eyes
5) Black Hair and Green Eyes
6) Dyed Hair and Contacts ( or You Choose for Babies)
7) Brown Hair and Blue Eyes
8) Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes
9) Your Choice
10) Orangish-Red Hair and Glasz Eyes

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:31 AM

My name is Mariella Rita Winslet, I am 17 and I live in Bordeaux, France. I have Wavy Black hair and Dark Blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above the General Store that gave me work. Soon after I gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl that I named William Navy Winslet and Amelia Dara Winslet. Now they are 2 years old and doing well. They have completely different looks since William has Black Hair and Dark Green Eyes and Amelia has very LightBrown Hair and Blue Eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since William and Amelia were born. A beautiful Colonial house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the twins and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear aNavy Blue Halter Top. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name isHenry Thurstan Madigan. He has red hair and brown eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the twins are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He is willing to pay child support but says that he's not ready to become a real father.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to triplets! Two boys and a girl that I name, Magnus James Winslet, Lennon Vaughn Winslet and Cassia Opal Winslet. Magnus is severely underweight though and must stay in the hospital until he gains enough weight to be stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. They all look completely different. Magnus had curly black hair and blue eyes like me and William, Lennon has his fathers dark red hair and brown eyes while Cassia has light brown hair and blue eyes like her sister Amelia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacob Lennox Reid and he has Dark Brown hair and Blue eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Laura was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest child pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He is nervous but willing to try and become a father to the baby.

6 months later I gave birth to a healthy set of twins! A boy and girl we named Grayson Bailey Reid and Arabella Rosina Reid. My other children have mixed feelings about the new baby. William was excited about the babies and Amelia begged me for a girl! Magnus doesn't mind the new babies and Lennon doesn't really understand that their coming home with us while Cassia wanted the opposite of Amelia and begged for a boy! The twins look similar compared to what thier siblings looked like. Grayson has blonde hair and hazel eyes while Arabella has brown hair and blue eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 3 years and my children are growing like weeds! I am still making decent money and am able to provide for my large family despite all the hardships thrown our way!

Jacob and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Pink Drop ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Blue Satin Dress. Jacob wanted a Cherry Blossom and White color theme and William and Amelia wanted Wildflowers for the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty Red Velvet Dress. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to William who picked a handsome set of Powder Pink and White suits to match the colors his father picked. We all wanted the wedding to be a medium sized affair at our house. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted an Elegant Grey and White one.

Finally the day came and Jacob and I were married! Jacob looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jacob's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! SO and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Jacob he was Neutral and the children were all over the emotional map! William was a little jealous this time around and Amelia wanted a boy! Magnus and Cassia both wanted a girl and Lennon ignored it for the most part. Grayson and Arabella both also wanted a girl, so Amelia was very out numbered!

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! A healthy set of twins, a boy and a girl! Magnus, Cassia, Grayson and Arabella named the girlSophia Pearl Reid, who has black hair and green eyes, and Amelia and Jacob named the boy Gabriel Dante Ried who has platinum blonde hair and green eyes. They were welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! William is rather Aggressive, Tough and Loud while Amelia is Open-minded, Laid back and Kind. Magnus is also Aggressive, Tough and Loud like his brother but Lennon is like Amelia and is very Open-minded, Laid back and Kindwhile Cassia is Honest, Trusting and Courageous. Grayson and Arabella are both Neat, Decisive and Perfectionists.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a year since I gave birth to Gabriel and Sophia and I couldn't be happier! Jacob and I did decide that 9 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jacob and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during along Mountain Hike I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Jacob was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, a healthy set of twin girls! We named them Aspen Hope Reid and Willow Grace Reid since they were born in the mountain forest! Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Aspen and Willow were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Jacob and I were told that my brother had died in a car accident on his way home from seeing the girls for the first time. I was crushed but I knew I had to keep up a happy face for the children, who all missed their uncle terribly. I was most sadden by the fact the the two youngest sets of twins would never remember their uncle and Grayson and Arabella might only have fading memories of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been another year since I've had my last child(ren). The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

William is a good boy and has no problems with his behavior and schooling and often brings home some of the best grades of the children.
iAmelia came to us last week and told us that she had made a mistake and that she was pregnant. While disappointed, I knew I would not be like my mother and Jacob and I will help and support her when she needs us.
nMagnus has been rather unhappy around the house and ran away last month. He was missing for two weeks, scaring us half to death and having search parties look for him at all hours of the day. When he came back home I was so relieved I couldn't do anything but hug him for three solid hours.
Lennon is a good boy and has no problems with his behavior and schooling and often just practices his music in his room.
Cassia is a good little girl and has no problems with her behavior and schooling and would rather dance around the house instead of causing trouble.
Grayson is a good boy and has no problems with his behavior and schooling and is more interested in being in the know about everything in the house.
Arabella is a good girl and has no problems with her behavior and schooling and loves to fish and hunt bugs rather than stir up trouble
nGabriel has a bit of an attitude problem here recently and constantly wants to fight and argue with everyone
Sophia is a good girl and has no problems with her behavior and would rather play with her friends from Daycare than anything else.
yAspen has a bit of an attitude problem here recently and doesn't want to eat or sleep at night, instead trying to stay away from everyone
Willow is a good girl and has no problems and is generally a nice quite baby who follows her schedule to the dot.

With all of this happening at once, Jacob and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Moscow, Russia. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that some of the children's problems are improving but some are staying.

Amelia is coming along well in her pregnancy and the doctor says that all is fine. SHe has come to terms with the fact that she made a mistake and wants to take care of the baby.
Magnus has still been rather unhappy around the house and ran away again last month. He was missing for another two weeks, scaring us half to death and having search parties look for him at all hours of the day again. When he came back home I knew we needed harsher punishment.
Gabriel still has a bit of an attitude problem here recently and still wants to constantly fight and argue with everyone
Aspen has gotten rid of her attitude problem and is now the sweet and loving baby we all knew she was.

(If having a baby) 5 months after the move Amelia gives birth to a healthy set of twin girls! She names them Florence Delta Winslet and Pippa Brooke Winslet. They are identical and both have Black hair and Green eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest additions to the family, especially since they share my birthday June 24th!

The Family!

DW: Mariella Rita Winslet [30] & DH: Jacob Lennox Reid [31]

DS/DD: William Navy Winslet & Amelia Dara Winslet. [17]

DGD/DGD: Florence Delta Winslet & Pippa Brooke Winslet [NB]

DS/DS/DD: Magnus James Winslet, Lennon Vaughn Winslet & Cassia Opal Winslet [12]

DS/DD: Grayson Bailey Reid & Arabella Rosina Reid [7]

DS/DD: Gabriel Dante Reid & Sophia Pearl Reid [2]

DD/DD: Aspen Hope Reid & Willow Grace Reid [1]

#3 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

My name is Caitlin Elizabeth O'Hara, I am 16 and I live in Canada. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother, William Keiran, convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a proper party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. I found a job as a receptionist at a veterinary office and began staying in the small apartment above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Amelia Angelina O'Hara. She is now a year old and doing well. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes, the same as him.

~~~~~

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to put a deposit down on the home I've wanted since Amy was born. A beautiful farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Amy. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a white and black dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room. Christina catches me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Jonathan Pascoe O'Neill. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Amy is asleep and he doesn't see her. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I fear the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remember his number is still pinned to my mirror, and I gave him a call to break the news. He is very nervous, but is willing to try to be a couple, and a parent.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby boy who we name Sebastian Seth O'Neill. Seb has jaundice though, and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to come home without the need of constant medical care. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes, just like his daddy and sister.

~~~~~

It's been 5 years since I had Seb, and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted to manager of the veterinary clinic, and Jon makes good money as a chauffeur. I have decided that two children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Jon and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I discovered I was pregnant. When I broke the news to Jon, he was really happy, although nervous. I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to pre-eclampsia, and that I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth. With two children that was near impossible! While I was pregnant, Jon was given a new prominent client, but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Amy was sent home from school early for hitting another child. Apparantly the child had overheard his mother gossiping about my age when I gave birth to Amy, and had been teasing her about it. Although she had acted in my defence, the stress of dealing with the incident by myself cause even more complications and I had to be rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Amy felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy baby girl by C-Section. When Amy and Seb were brought in to see her they were very excited (although Seb had wanted a brother). Liliana Lucia has my black hair and Jon's hazel eyes.

~~~~~

It's been 3 years and my children are growing like weeds! I am still making decent money and am able to provide for my large family despite all the hardships thrown our way!

Jon and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful sapphire band ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful blue satin dress. Jon wanted an orange and cerulean color theme and Amy wanted orange roses for the flower arrangements. Amy and Lily, who were acting as my maid of honor and flower girl, had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty bluebell chiffon dress. Whilst Seb, who was the ring-bearer, had less trouble, and picked a handsome set of light blue and white suits for himself, Jon, and my brother. We all wanted the wedding to be a small affair in a small church. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted an outlandish rainbow cupcake cake.

Finally the day came and Jon and I were married! Jon looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! Kieran, after all our hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jon's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

~~~~~

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Jon and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby! When I first told Jon he was unsure, but quickly came around and the children were excited (and Seb again expressed his need for a brother!).

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy baby boy who we named Henry Hugo. He was welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! He has blonde hair and my green eyes!

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little 'blank slate' our newest addition is! Amy is a very intelligent girl, but a bit of a loner and finds it hard to make friends. Seb is quite the opposite, and doesn't really care about his school work, but is very open minded and laid back. Lily is extremely curious about everything and very loving towards us and her siblings

~~~~~

It's been a year since I gave birth to Harry and I couldn't be happier! Jon and I did decide that four children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jon and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during an ocean cruise I went into labor! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had to be born right then! Jon was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy.. make that bundles! Healthy baby twin boys! I had put on a little weight after the surgery, but thought nothing of it! I could never have imagined I was pregnant with twins! Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules. We named them Kai Justice and Wade Noble. We chose Kai and Wade, both water names because of there unexpected arrival onboard the cruise ship, and their middle names due to the name of the ship - the SS Noble Justice!

After Kai and Wade were born, it seemed that more surprises' were in store for us. Jon and I were visited by a police officer in the hospital after we got back to shore with the boys. The night they were born, my brother had been killed in a car crash. We decided to change the boys names, and wrote down 'Kaiden Kieran' and 'William Wade' on their birth certificates in memory of my brother.

~~~~~

It's been a year since I had Kai and Will. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Amy was suspended for a week after being involved in a fight. She admitted it wasn't the first time, but she had been taunted by an older student who had been bullying her for years, and finally had snapped. The girl was carefully watched, and was seen bullying other students, and subsequently expelled.

We've also recently discovered that Seb is dyslexic. We always figured his low grades were because he was just not that interested in school work, but while watching a documentary about it with me one evening, he turned to me and said, "Mom, I think I have that." He is getting the help he needs in his new school now, and his grades have improved dramatically.

With all of this happening at once, Jon and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to New York, USA, where Jon has had an offer to be a permanent chauffeur for a very well known business man. After the move and once everything is unpacked (Have you tried moving house with 3 children under three? Madness!) and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are improving.

~~~~~

Caitlin 'Cate' Elizabeth O'Neill [30]
Jonathan 'Jon' Pascoe O'Neill [30]
Amelia 'Amy' Angelina O'Neill [15]
Sebastian 'Seb' Seth O'Neill [13]
Liliana 'Lily' Lucia O'Neill [7]
Henry 'Harry' Hugo O'Neill [2]
Kaiden 'Kai' Kieran O'Neill [1]
William 'Will' Wade O'Neill [1]

~~~~~

#4 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:59 PM

My name is Alexia *Lexi* Grace Walker, I am 18 and I live in London, England. I have dark brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a general store. Soon after I gave birth to a son, Brady Lance Walker. Now he is 2 years old and doing well. He has brown hair and blue eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since was born. A beautiful Colonial house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a red butterfly dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is William *Liam* Pascoe Sullivan. He has blonde hair and brown eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Brady is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He only paid child support once the court ordered it.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby girl. The baby is severely underweight though and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. I name her Quintia *Quin* Hazel Walker.

It's been 5 years since I had Quin and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 2 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacob Maxwell Kieran. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Christina was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when Brady pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He denied it and blocked my number.

6 months later I gave birth to a healthy set of boy/girl twins. My other children didn’t really mind the new babies. I named them Logan Jack and Scarlett Elsa Walker.

A year ago I caught a bit of good luck and met a man named Fisher Michael McCully at my place of work! We are a match made in heaven and he is the best thing to happen to me aside from my children! We've been dating for a year and last month he proposed with a beautiful pink drop ring set! The children adore him and we can't wait to get married. It's been hectic trying to get what everyone wants into the wedding and though it may end up being a little mismatched, I wouldn't want it any other way! It took me forever to finally pick my dress but I've finally settled on a beautiful crazy flames dress. SO wanted a red and white color theme and Logan and Scarlett wanted Iris’s for the flower arrangements! Quin had to compromise on what kinds of dress she wanted to wear and finally gave up and let Christina pick out a pretty rose ribbon dress for her. The boys had less trouble, all having wanted the same set of pure angel white suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a small affair in a small church. The children got to pick the cake and decided on a yummy kiddie cake.

Finally the day came and Fisher and I were married! He looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! The children were excited about finally settling down with someone who they could call Dad! As the day wound down we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our honeymoon in Hawaii.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Fisher and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told SO he was neutral and the children wanted a boy.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! A healthy set of boys! Christian *Ian* Eliot and Gabriel *Gabe* Cullen McCully. They have brown hair and blue eyes. They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest babies are developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest additions are! Brady is honest, trusting, and courageous. Quin is curious, optimistic and loving. Scarlett is studious, kind and gentle, and Loganis worrisome, honest, and brilliant.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Fisher and I did decide that 6 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Fisher and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during an airplane ride I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little ones had be born right then! Fisher was the one who delivered our surprises bundles of joy, a set of triplet boys. Hunter Justice, Jasper Noble and Rowan Silence McCully, Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After the triplets were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Fisher and I were told that Brady got a girl pregnant.

It's been another year since I've had my last children. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately Brady has been having a few problems with his behavior. Brady has been getting crap about being a single dad (his girlfriend lift him) and has been starting fights.

With all of this happening at once, SO and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Tokyo. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice Brady isn’t getting into fights anymore but started smoking.

5 months after the move Emily (Brady's girlfriend) gives birth to a healthy baby boy Hudson Ziadan. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday November 23rd. Brady went to get his son back in the states, as Emily had never wanted the baby.

Posted Image

Brady (17)

Posted Image

Quin (15)

Posted Image

Logan and Scarlett (8)

Posted Image

Ian and Gabe (3)

Posted Image

Hunter, Jasper, and Rowan (18 months)

#5 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 602 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

Posted Image

Brady's son Hudson (6 months)

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:21 PM

My name is Isabelle Aurora Cullen, I am Eighteen and I live in British Columbia, Canada. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, working at a Small Cafe, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twin girls, Alice Seraphina Cullen and Amelia Rafaela Cullen. Now they are Three Years Old and doing well. Alice has Black Hair and Hazel Eyes and Amelia has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Alice and Amelia were born. A beautiful saltbox housein the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Cambri Lynn Baker, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the Alice and Amelia as well as the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Black and White Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Theodore Rayner Larkin. He has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He says he just isn't ready to be a dad but he does agree to pay child support for the baby.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to another baby girl, Marciana Willow Cullen. The baby is sick though, she's suffering from a Milk Allergy and we need to work out a proper diet for her, and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has Black Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that Three children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacob Alexander Weston and he has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Cambri was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when Alice pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call Jacob and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time but, this time it was even worse then with Theodore who at least pays child support and gets presents for Matciana with Jacob, he denied it, called me a few choice names before blocking my number.

6 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Jordan Wylie Cullen. The other kids all have mixed feelings on the new baby, Alice isn't happy that she got a little brother because she wanted another little sister, Amelia is jealous of the new baby because he's been getting a bit of exta attention and Marciana is a little confused abotu what is going on since she's so young. Jordan has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

Its been 3 years and my children are growing like weeds! I am still making decent money and am able to provide for my large family despite all the hardships thrown our way!

A year ago I caught a bit of good luck and met a man named Ezra Cassius Worthington at my place of work! He has Black Hair and Green Eyes. We are a match made in heaven and he is the best thing to happen to me aside from my children! We've been dating for a year and last month he proposed with a beautiful Pearl Heart ring set! The children adore him and we can't wait to get married. It's been hectic trying to get what everyone wants into the wedding and though it may end up being a little mismatched, I wouldn't want it any other way! It took me forever to finally pick my dress but I've finally settled on a beautiful Red Waves. Ezra wanted a Cherry Blossom and White color theme and Jordan wanted Lilies for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally gave up and let Cambri pick out a pretty Lavender Frills for them. Ezra ended up also picking out the kind of suit for Jordan Devilish Black and Red Suit. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small affair at A Nice Restaurant. The children got to pick the cake and decided on a yummy Kiddie Cake.

Before we got married we had a few legal matters we had to get settled. Such as getting my name changed but, along with that we also set it up and Ezra adopted all of my kids ans we had their last names changed.

Finally the day came and Ezra and I were married! He looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! The children were excited about finally settling down with someone who they could call Dad! As the day wound down we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our honeymoon in Japan!

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Ezra and I and just found out that we're expecting our first baby together! When I first told Ezra he was ecstatic, while he loves our children to pieces he really wants one who we can look at and see both of us and the children were mixed on their opions Alice and Amelia don't seem to mind or really care about the baby coming, seemingly indifferent. Mariana wants a little sister so she can dress her up and play with her and Jordan is jealous, he doesn't want to be a big sibling, especially for another girl.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy baby girl! We named her Eloise Amethyst Worthington. She is welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! She's got Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Alice is Honest, Trusting and Courageous, Amelia is Studious, Kind and Gentle, Marciana is Curious, Optimistic and Loving and Jordan is Worrisome, Honest and Brilliant.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child, Eloise, and I couldn't be happier! Ezra and I did decide that Five Children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Ezra and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when while stuck in a cabin during a Blizzard I went into labor! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little ones had be born right then! Ezra was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, three healthy baby boys. Who all have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes Despite the unconventional way our last little onse arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Heath Concord Worthington, Hollis Merritt Worthington and Holden Noble Worthington were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Ezra and I were informed that Alice was pregnant, I personally was distrought, Alice was only a year older than I was when I had her and I wanted more for her, I knew the struggles I went through as a young mother and I just feel horribly sadened. Even more so the fact that her boyfriend, the one who got her pregnant, doesn't want anything to do with his future child/children, his parents did agree that he has to pay child support thankfully. I know Alice is strong and she will get through this.

It's been another year since I've had my last children, Heath, Hollis and Holden. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Alice is having issues with dealing with being a new mom to her daughter, Serena Lucerne Worthington, whom she only had a month ago, Although Serena looks very little like Alice with her Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes the only thing are her eyes like Alice's while the rest is the spitting image of her biological father, and with being a Teen Mom she's realized a lot of hardships and a lot of people are treating her not so nicely and just causing a lot of trouble for her. I can only hope it gets better with time.

Amelia has been getting in trouble for school for starting fights with a few different kids in school and while I know why she's been having them, she explained to me that the girls she got into altercations with have all been bullying and spreading rumors about Alice she should know better than to handle it with violence something that before hand never ever come to mind for her seeing as she's always been my sweet angel.

Marciana has perhaps been causing the most problems in the house. She's unhappy with her sister for having a baby and is believing all of the horrible rumors being spread about Alice and just thinks that the baby should have been given away for adoption or someting and can't seem to handle when I punish her. To my utter horror she ranaway, we couldn't find her for two whole weeks and that whole time I was scared to pieces that something would happen to her and I was a total wreck, thankfully she ended up coming home to us and I didn't let her go for hours and just held her. It turns out she'd been staying with an older friend a few towns over we didn't know about, thankfuly nothing happened to her.

Jordan, Eloise, Heath, Hollis & Holden have thankfully been perfect little angels and not causing any trouble, all of them are sleeping through the night behaving and being good which is such a godsend considering how out of hand their older sister all are acting and with a new baby in the house. I can only hope they keep all of that up so Ezra and I don't get even more stressed. I don't think we can handle anymore.

With all of this happening at once, Ezra and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Paris, France. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are better.

Alice is adjusting to motherhood rather well and seem to be quite the natural at it, and has even found a local support group for Teen Mothers where she's met a few girls who have their own babies as young as Serena. The girls she met all attend the same school, a private all girls school which actually has a great daycare program, and so we agreed to let Alice change from the co-ed private school we send all the other kids to that one so she can be with her friends. She seems much happier with that and we're just glad she isn't suffering any teasing anymore.

Amelia hasn't been in a single fight since we've moved. Which is easily explained by how Alice is doing much better here and is making friends. Amelia had only gotten into fights so that she could protect Alice from all the people bullying her and who bad mouthed her and without that bullying happening Amelia doesn't feel the need to protect her twin. She's finally able to get back to being the sweet girl I know she is.

Marciana was the last to settle down and let go of all of her issues and trouble. It took time for her to warm up to Serena and get used to her little niece but we decided to give her a little responsibility around the baby and she took to it like a duck to water, it seems when she gets old enough, and hopefully when shes married and is done with school, she will be a wonderful mother to her own future children.

It seems all of our troubles are over for now and Ezra and I couldn't be more thanful to just cool down and enjoy our family as is.

The Family List

DH: Ezra Cassius Worthington {33}

DW: Isabelle Aurora Worthington {32}

DD/DD: Alice Seraphina Worthington & Amelia Rafaela Worthington {17}

DGD: Serena Lucerne Worthington {0}

DD: Marciana Willow Worthington {12}

DS: Jordan Wylie Worthington {7}

DD: Eloise Amethyst Worthington {2}

DS/DS/DS: Heath Concord Worthington, Hollis Merritt Worthington & Holden Noble Worthington {1}

Ezra and Isabelle Worthington; with Alice, Amelia, Marciana, Jordan, Eloise, Heath, Hollis & Holden

Alice Worthington; with Serena.

#7 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

My name is Katherine Prudence Winslet. I am Seventeen and I live in London, England. I have Straight Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at a Bar, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby girl, Jade Evangeline Winslet. Now she is Two years old and doing well. She has Straight Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Jade was born. A beautiful Cottage housein the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the Jade and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Yellow Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Matthew Thurstan O'Hara. He has Straight Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Jade is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. Matt asks for a DNA test and once it proves that he is the father he agrees he wants to be in his childs life and we start to see more of each other and date on a more casual level. I'm glad that he's around though, he'd good with Jade and I expect he'll be a wonderful parent to our child.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby boy, August Vaughn O'Hara-Winslet. The baby is sick though, he's having a few stomach issues, and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He has Straight Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to our little family. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that two children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Matthew and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Matt, he was actually kind of Happy, he said he had wanted a bigger family but agreed to just two because it was what I had wanted. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to Pre-Eclampsia. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with two young children that is near impossible! While I was pregnant Matt was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Jade was sent home from school early after breaking her leg. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Jade felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy set of boy girl twins by C-Section, we named them Parker Boone O'Hara-Winslet and Phoebe Violetta O'Hara-Winslet. When the children are brought in to see the babies had mixed reactions, Jade was a little indifferent to the babies, she just seemed happy that I was okay while on the other end August was rather jealous of the babies since they're now the youngest in the house. Parker has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes and Phoebe has Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes.

Matt and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Multi-Colored ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Sequined Gold. Matt wanted a Purple Plum color theme and Jade wanted Iris' for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty Red Velvet. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to August who picked a handsome set of Devilish Black and Red suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small Affair held at Our Home. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Fancy Chocolate.

Before we got married we had a few legal matters ww had to get settled. Such as getting my name changed but, along with that we also set it up and Matthew adopted Jade and she took his last name and we changed all of the rest of our childrens names so that they just contained his last and not a hyphenated one now that we're married.

Finally the day came and Matthew and I were married! Matt looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Matt's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Russia! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Matt and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby! When I first told Nate he was a little stressed what with already having four kids but, we both knew we could pull through it and the children were all over the board with their reactions, Jade and Phoebe want another little girl, August is indifferent about the baby and doesn't see the big deal in all of the excitment and Parker is jealous about all the attention the new baby is getting when he/she hasn't even been born yet.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy baby boy, Lucas Cullen O'Hara he iswelcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! He has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Jade is Studious, Kind and Gentle, August is Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical, Parker is Quite, Intelligent and A Loner and Phoebe is Honest, Trusting and Courageous.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child, Lucas, and I couldn't be happier! Matt and I did decide that Five Children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and SO and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised while we were on an airplane I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little ones had be born right then! Matthew was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, a healthy baby boy and girl, Kamilla Patience O'Hara and Keegan Noble O'Hara. Both babies have Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Kamilla and Keegan were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Matt and I were told that Phoebe had had an accident on the playground at school, it seemed a girl had been bullying her for the past few months and she had refused to tell anyone, including her big brother August, and had made Parker promise not to tell anyone. The girl it seemed took it toofar and pushed Phoebe off the jungle gym breaking Phoebe's leg and giving her a concussion. To say Matt and I were fuming was the least of it. I was in no shape having just given birth but, Matt went straight to the school's headmaster and demanded the child be kicked out of the school. The school agreed and expelled her and also agreed to pay for all of Phoebe's medical bills related to the accident.

It's been another year since I've had my last children, Kamilla and Keegan. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Jade came to me very upset, it seems she went out with a few of her friends to a club and ended up sleeping with some guy she barely knew and woke up in a motel all alone, all she remebers is how the man looked, not even his name. It was a total mess. Now she's expecting and feels horrible, I'm upset and so is Matt because we just wantred her to not go through all of this like I had.

August, Parker, Phoebe, Lucas, Kamilla & Keegan have all been great through their sister's pregnancy and have been helping us get ready for the impending baby/babies to be born and we all enjoy it and it does help bring us all together as a family perhaps this has brought our family closer.

With all of this happening at once, Matt and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are not getting better.

Jade is still rather unhappy, the big issue is, it doesn't matter where we take her, she's still pregnant and kids are cruel and she's still getting teased by a few other students. We think the next step might be to get her into a different school because she just comes home crying and it tears both mine and Matt's hearts out to see our baby girl in such pain like that. I know Jade is strong and all we can do now is press on.

5 months after the move Jade gives birth to a healthy set of twins, one boy and one girl. Lily Cascade O'Hara and Levi Raiden O'Hara. They have Straight Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes, which Jade explains they got from their biological father. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday May 12th.

The Family

DH: Matthew Thurstan O'Hara {31}

DW: Katherine Prudence O'Hara {31}

DD: Jade Evangeline O'Hara {16}

DGD/DGS: Lily Cascade O'Hara & Levi Raiden O'Hara {0}

DS: August Vaughn O'Hara {12}

DS/DD: Parker Boone O'Hara & Phoebe Violetta O'Hara {7}

DS: Lucas Cullen O'Hara {2}

DD/DS: Kamilla Patience O'Hara & Keegan Noble O'Hara {1}

Matthew and Katherine O'Hara; with Jade, August, Parker, Phoebe, Lucas, Kamilla & Keegan

Jade O'Hara; with Lily & Levi.

#8 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

My name is Lina Chasity Gray, I am 17 years old and I live in Munich, Germany. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a local library and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Alice Rafaela Gray. Now she is 2 years old and doing well. She definately takes after me in looks. She has black hair and green eyes as well.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Alice was born. A beautiful saltbox house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Alice and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a white and black dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Adam Pascoe Maguire. He has auburn hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Alice is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He wants a DNA test to be sure since the night is a bit foggy but says that if it's his child he'll support me.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to identical twin boys that Adam and I name Oscar Fox Maguire and Sebastian Lane Maguire. Seb has slight jaundice and will be home sooner than Oscar as he is severly underweight. The nurses want him to double his weight of 3 lbs 2 ounces before he's allowed home. Seb and Oscar have auburn hair and green eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 3 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me. Adam and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When I broke the news to Adam, he was nervous but excited. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due tothe fact that my blood pressure is severly low. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with 3 children that near impossible! While I was pregnant Adam was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Alice was sent home from school early after hitting her head during a fall from the playground equipement. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Alice felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy baby boy by C-Section. We named him Brady Sam Maguire. When the children are brought in to see him Alice didn't mind him too much and the twins excited to have a little brother. Brady seems to have inherited my dominant black hair and green eyes.

Adam and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful traditional diamond ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful elegant silver. Adem wanted a cherry blossom and white color theme and Alice wanted lilies for the flower arrangements! Alice had to decide on what kind of dress she wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty rose ribbon. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Seb who picked a handsome set of pure angel white suits. Overall we matched the color theme rather well. We all wanted the wedding to be a medium affair in the forest near our house. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted an elegant grey and white cake.

Finally the day came and Adam and I were married! Adam looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Adam's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Russia! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! SO and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Adam he was unsure as we already had 4 beautiful children and he wasn't sure that we had room for another baby. Alice, Seb and Brady were excited. Oscar surprisingly wants a little sister since his best friend has two younger sisters who seem to adore him.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrives! A healthy boy called! Henrik Moore Maguire who has auburn hair and green eyes. The children welcome him home with open arms, even Oscar who desperately wanted a sister, and is spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is!

Alice is quite and intellegent 12 year old, although she's a bit of a loner. Although when I finally changed my name from Gray to Maguire she requested the same thing. I kind of wish I'd done it earlier since Adam has been her father for almost 9 years but she was quite pleased with the change. Sebastian is strong, motivated and rather funny. Oscar takes after Alice, he's extremely smart for a ten year old but he's also rather quiet and wants to be alone in his room studying. Brady is 5 and he's a very trusting and courageous boy. He's also extremely honest which means that he'll tell me all of his escapades throughout the day with only minimal asking.

It's been a year since I gave birth to Henrik and I couldn't be happier! Adam and I did decide that 5 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Adam and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a blizzard I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Adam was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby boy. With no forewarning we didn't have a name picked for our fourth little boy. We finally decided to name him Felan Noble Maguire. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved him and knew he would grow up to abide by their own rules. After Felan was born it seemed that more "surprises" were in store for us. My brother, Michael had died in a car accident on his way to check up on us during the blizzard in which Felan was born. When we find out we briefly consider changing Felan's middle name to Michael but decide that there are better ways to remember my brother than his name. I'd like to think he was a rather noble person so in a way my youngest son's name already honors my brother.

It's been another year since I've had Felan. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Alice is 13 years old and she's a great kid, no problems, good grades. She's every parents' dream. Seb and Oscar on the other hand have started some fights at school and is often in trouble. Brady is now 6 and he is always trying to suck up to everyone so no problems there. Henrik has started developing some attitude problems, biting and hitting which Felan is also picking up on Henrik's attitude. With the twins' problems and Henrik and Felan getting an attitude we decided to pack up and move to Toyko, Japan.

The Maguire Family

Lina Chasity
-Looks: Black hair/green eyes

Adam Pascoe
-Looks: Auburn hair/blue eyes

Alice Rafaela

Sebastian Lane
-Looks: Auburn hair/green eyes

Oscar Fox

Brady Sam

Henrik Moore

Felan Noble

#9 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

My name is Elena Rose Jensen, I am sixteen years old and I live in Queensland, Australia. I have straight blonde hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell my mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a Libraryand began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy, Tyler Lance Jensen. Now Tyler is a year old and he is doing well. He has straight blonde hair, like I do, and hazel eyes just like my father, his grandfather.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Tyler was born. A beautiful colonial house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Ty and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a frilly green dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Nathaniel Averil Callahan. He has straight brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Ty is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. Nathaniel is a little worried but, he does insist that he wants a relationship with me and things start going well.

Nate and I agreed to start things off simply and so he took me out on four or five dates and I met his parents a few times and we explained the situation, they weren't too happy at first especially seeing as how Nate and I are both only eighteen and how I have Ty but, they've warmed up to the idea of a grandchild, Nate's mom and I got really close after one night while we were sitting and she was knitting a blanket for the baby she asked about Tyler's father and I finally explained what happen to someone. She's been the mother I've never had and I've become very close with Nate's whole family. A total bonus point is Nate is amazing with Tyler and Ty just loves him to bits, he always wants Nate to hold him and to play with him, I'm a little jealous but, only in the best of ways. Five months into my pregnancy and Nate moved in with me and Ty, our house is actually closer to the high school we both attend and I plan to finish out the year especially since I'll graduate at the end of it.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to another baby boy, Asher Kent Callahan-Jensen. Asher is sick though, he's a little Jaundice and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He has Straight Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that Two children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Nate and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Nate, he was Nervous but Excited, He told he he didn't mind more kids and in fact kind of wanted a bigger family like the one he had had while he was growing up. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to Placental Detachment. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with two young children that near impossible! While I was pregnant Nate was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Tyler was sent home from school early for getting into a fight on the playground, he later explained it had been with aboy who had been bullying Asher. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Tyler felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to three healthy little boys, Hunter Jake Callahan-Jensen, Logan Bailey Callahan-Jensen and Jackson Eli Callahan-Jensen by C-Section. When the children are brought in to see the babies, Tyler is glad that the babies are boys, which isn't shocking he's going through a phase were all girls have cooties. Asher on the other hand is a little perplexed and doesn't understand how his baby brothers had once been inside of Mommy but are now here. Hunter, Logan and Jackson all have Straight Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

Nate and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Pink Drop ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Elegant Silver. Nate wanted a Wisteria and Peridot color theme and Tyler wanted Roses for the flower arrangements! The boys had little trouble, giving all responsibility to Tyler once more who picked a handsome set of Powder Pink and White suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Gigantic Affair at The Beach I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Elegant Grey and White.

Before we got married we had a few legal matters ww had to get settled. Such as getting my name changed but, along with that we also set it up and Nate adopted Tyler and he took his last name and we changed all of the rest of our childrens names so that they just contained his last and not a hyphenated one now that we're married.

Finally the day came and Nate and I were married! Nate looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Nate's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Nate and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby! When I first told Nate he was happy, again explaining how he'd always wanted abig family and the children were had varied opinions Tyler wanted a little sister because he'd never had one before, Asher disagreed and said he wanted a little brother again because girls are icky, Hunter and Logan are excited for another baby because now theu can be big brothers whole Jackson is jealous because even if he was only the youngest by ten minutes he was still the youngest and now he won't be anymore.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy baby boy! It seems I'm forever destined to be the only woman of the house. We named him Gabriel Nash Callahan andhe is welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! He's got Brown Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Tyler is Open-minded, Laid back and Kind, Asher is Quite, Intelligent and A Loner, Hunter is Strong, Motivated and Funny, Logan is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist and Jackson is Aggressive, Tough and Loud.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child, Gabriel, and I couldn't be happier! Nate and I did decide that Six Children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and SO and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised while the whole family was on A Camping Trip. I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Nate was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby girl. She has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we love her and know she will grow up to abide by her own rules.

After Primrose Cornelia Callahan was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Nate and I were told that his older sister, Taylor Adelaide Weston, had come down with a form of brain cancer, the doctors explained that she would only have seven or eight months to live at the most. The news was particularly horrible because Taylor had such young children seeing as she herself was only thirty-two years in age. She had three kids a four year old daughter and twin sons who were only two years old. Nate is just distrought over her illness and it's causing him to be a little depressed. I can only hope with time things will get better.

It's been another year since I've had my last child, Primrose. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Tyler came home last week with some devestating news, he had been involved in a secret relationship with an older girl in school. A senior to his freshmen in high school. Her name is Whitney Zinnia Darrow.She hasAuburn Hair and Blue Eyes. Ty had only just turned fifteen a month ago and this girl is seventeen. I'm shocked and the worst part is that he's gotten her pregnant. To top it all off the girl's very catholic parents have kicked her out of her house and she has no place to live. Well, since she's carrying our grandchild and I do now what she's going through I agree to let her move in.

Asher has been having problems as well, his teachers have been complaining that he's never paying attention and while he's a very bright boy and when he seems to settle down and do as told he does very well in all his subjext but, the issue is he's a distraction to most of the other kids. While speaking about this his teached asked us if we'd had Asher tested for ADD and or ADHD. I simply always thought Asher was justy shy and because of that he tended to daydream more but, it seems I was wrong. A doctor's visit showed that he was suffering from ADD. It was a low blow to both myself and Nate and we feel horrible for not noticing it earlier. Now the biggest debate is how we want to take it and if we believe pills are the right option for our son.

Gabriel has been making everything a lot more difficult, it seems he's finally hit the terrible two stage and he's hit it very, very hard. He doesn't like Whitney and is constantly ruining her things. He's just out of control and no matter how often we put him in time out or take away his toys he won't settle down and stop misbehacing, frankly both myself and Nate are at our wits end trying to figure out how to deal with how Gabriel is acting.

With all of this happening at once, Nate and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to New York, USA. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are better.

Tyler & Whitney are taking a lot of responsibility for what they've done. Tyler has gotten a part time job at a local video store to help save up his own money to help with the baby even though we've told him we can more than afford to cover the costs he wants to help make the payments and Whitney is keeping up with her school work as well as reading baby book after baby book. We know that for now it's only a step in the right direction but progress is being made.

Asher has been doing a lot better after Nate and I made the decision to get him medication for his ADD. We ended up choosing to go with vyvanse for him instead of adderall due to the fact that they have less negative side effects or ide effects in general and are a lot safer. Now, with the medication helping him Asher has really flourished in school and has even come out of his shell and made a lot of friends in his new school who think his accent is really cool. Overall, Nate and I are sure we made the right choice for Ash.

Gabriel has thankfully settled down on his own, his phase of the terrible twos while the worst we've seen from any of our kids, including Jackson's five hour screaming match while we were out at a nice resturant/home, it was also the shortest and in the past fiveish months it's finally quelled out and Gabriel has stopped throwing so many tantrums all the time and has settled to one every few weeks instead of seven every day. Nate and I are just thankful it's over.

5 months after the move Whitney gives birth to a healthy baby boy, but it's somber news, the birth was particularly hard and right after the baby came out Whitney started to hemorage really badly and there was nothing for the doctors to do. In a matter of minutes she bled out and had died. Tyler was completely heart broken and the whole family was distrought over her death, Tyler decided to name the baby after her and so we welcomed Wes Zidan Callahan into the family. He has Auburn Hair and Hazel Eyes, a perfect mix of Ty and Whitney. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early and the truama of Whitney's death, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday October 30th!

The Family

DH: Nathaniel Averil Callahan {30}

DW: Elena Rose Callahan {30}

DS: Tyler Lance Callahan {15}

DGS: Wes Zidan Callahan {0}

DS: Asher Kent Callahan {12}

DS/DS/DS: Hunter Jake Callahan, Logan Bailey Callahan & Jackson Eli Callahan {7}

DS: Gabriel Nash Callahan {2}

DD: Primrose Cornelia Callahan {1}

Nathaniel and Elena Callahan; with Tyler, Asher, Hunter, Logan, Jackson, Gabriel & Primrose

Tyler Callahan; with Wes.

#10 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:14 AM

Anna Rachel Walker (34) and Jakob Lennox Donovan(36)
DS/DD: Brady Jet/ Jade Laila (19)
DD: Lucia Ruby (12)
DS/DS: Parker Eli/ Ryan Jack (7)
DD/DD/DD: Emma Crystal/ Lily Jewel/ Sophie Gemma (2)
DS/DS: Reid Concord/ Hale Justice (1)

It's been another year since I've had my last child(ren). The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lot of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Brady= no problems J
Jade= no problems J
Lucia= grades are falling
Parker= no problems
Ryan= no problems
Emma= no problems
Lily= no problems
Sophie= attitude problem
Reid +Hale= no probs

With all of this happening at once, Jake and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Paris, France. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are Improving with Lucia and much better with Sophie.

#11 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:00 PM

My name is Isabella Francesca Dawson, I am 18 and I live in Ontario, Canada. I have Curly Red hair and Hazel eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above the small Library where I worked. Soon after I gave birth to a baby girl I named Claudia Seraphina Dawson. Now Claudia is almost 3 years old and doing well. She hasStraight Blonde hair and Light Brown eyes, which she must have gotten from her father.
-----------------

After two years, I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Claudia was born. A beautiful Farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Laura Jane Foster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the Claudia and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Frilly Green Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name isAnthony Rayner Flynn. He has Curly Black hair and Green eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Claudia is asleep and he doesn't see her. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely denies it and blocks my number. I was heart broken

Later that year I gave birth again, this time to a baby boy I named Roman Paul Dawson. Roman is sick from a Milk Allergy and must stay in the hospital until the right diet can be found for him to eat and become stable enough for him to go home without the need of constant medical care. Roman has blonde hair and blue eyes.
--------------------------

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacob Paxton Kane and he has Black hair and Green eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Laura was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest child pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He completely flips out and gets angry with me saying it was my fault. We broke it off immediately and I was pregnant and alone once again.

6 months later I gave birth to a healthy set of boy/girl twins! I named them Landon Bailey Dawson and London Juliette Dawson. Romandoesn't mind the new baby but Claudia wanted a girl! Landon has black hair and green eyes while London has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes.
--------------------

A year ago I caught a bit of good luck and met a man named Michael James Winters at my place of work! We are a match made in heaven and he is the best thing to happen to me aside from my children! We've been dating for a year and last month he proposed with a beautifulChocolate Flower ring set! The children adore him and we can't wait to get married. It's been hectic trying to get what everyone wants into the wedding and though it may end up being a little mismatched, I wouldn't want it any other way! It took me forever to finally pick my dress but I've finally settled on a beautiful Modern White Dress. Michael wanted a Red and White color theme and Landon and London wanted Lilies for the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally gave up and let Laura pick out a prettyGreen Bow Dress for them. The boys had less trouble, all having wanted the same set of Devilish Black and Red suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at our house. The children got to pick the cake and decided on a yummy Cute Pink Cake.

Finally the day came and Michael and I were married! He looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! The children were excited about finally settling down with someone who they could call Dad! As the day wound down we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our honeymoon in Paris, France!
------------------------------------

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Michael and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Michael he was unsure since we had 4 children already and the children were all reacting differently to the news. Claudia was excited, Roman once again didn't mind, Landon was like his brother and didn't mind and London wanted a boy!

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! A healthy set of twin boys! We named them Gabriel Drydan Winters and Samuel Nash Winters. They were welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! Gabriel and Samuel are identical twins who both have Curly Black Hair and Hazel Eyes.

It's as our newest babies are developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest additions are! Claudia is Strong, Motivated and Funny, Roman is Quiet, Intelligent and a Loner, Landon is Aggressive, Tough and Loud while London is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist.
--------------------------------

It's been a year since I gave birth to my twin boys and I couldn't be happier! Michael and I did decide that 6 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Michael and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a Blizzard I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Michael was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, a healthy set of boy/girl twins. We named them Frost Noble Winters and Snow Constance Winters. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Frost and Snow were were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Michael and I were told that Landon and London were expelled from school for starting a fight in the Art Room which resulted in a huge mess!
-------------------------------------

It's been another year since I've had my last children. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Most of my children are a parents dream! Good in school, don't start trouble, they don't argue but my middle children have been giving us a little trouble lately. Landon and London both ran away and were missing for two weeks! When they were found they were hungry and tired but other wise ok. They still haven't told us where they managed to hide for two whole weeks! Gabriel has been wanting to start Fights with everyone for any reason he can find. Samuel has developed an Attitude Problem ​and refuses to listen when told to put his toys up or to eat his vegetables.

With all of this happening at once, Michael and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Paris, France. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are varied. Landon and London not longer try to run away and Gabriel is improving when it comes to starting fights, but Samuel still has his attitude problem.

The Dawson Family

DW: Isabella Francesca Dawson [32] & DH: Michael James Winters [34]

DD: Claudia Seraphina "Sera" Dawson [14]

DS: Roman "Rome" Paul Dawson [12]

DS/DD: Landon Bailey "Lee" Dawson & London Juliette "Julie" Dawson [7]

DS/DS: Gabriel "Gabe" Drydan Winters & Samuel "Sam" Nash Winters [2]

DS/DD: Frost Noble Winters & Snow Constance Winters [1]

#12 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:40 PM

James Rayner Cullen (33)
~Black Hair, Blue Eyes

Alexa Elizabeth Davis (32)
~Brown Hair, Green Eyes
~Live in Quebec, Canada
~Work at a Cafe

DS: Brady Sailor Cullen (16)
~Brown Hair, Brown Eyes

DD: Lila September Cullen (12)
~Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes

DD/DD: Aria Juliette & Quinn Michaela (7)
~Brown Hair, Blue Eyes

DD: Lily Jade Cullen (2)
~Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes

DD: Violet Faith Cullen (1)
~Brown Hair, Blue Eyes

James and Alexa Cullen with Brady, Lila, Aria, Quinn, Lily and Violet

It's been another year since I had Violet. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school. Brady is bringing home failing grades, and we have even gone as far as hiring a tutor for him. Lila has no problems, and likes to spend most of her time in her room drawing and painting, she has become quite the artist! Aria and Quinn have been partners in crime lately, hiding things from their older siblings and not helping out with the Babies when we need them. Lily looks much older for her age, but she has started her terrible two's and has been very difficult. Although Violet is an exact replica of Lily, she is still a very sweet baby and loves being around Lila.

With all of this happening at once, James and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are improving greatly.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:27 PM

My name is Mariella Posey Campbell, I am Sixteen and I live in Victoria, Canada. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at A General Store and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy, William Garrison Campbell. Liam is One Years Old and doing well. He has Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Liam was born. A beautiful FarmHouse in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Laura Jane Foster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Liam and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Black and Fuchsia Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Edward Wystan Tiernan. He has Black Hair and Green Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Liam is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He agree's to pay child support without being ordered to but, he doesn't want to be a father.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby girl, Elizabella Hazel Campbell. The baby is sick though, she's suffering from some Stomach Issues and must stay in the hospital until she isstable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child, Elizabella, and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that Two Children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacques Maxwell Mason and he has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Laura was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when Liam pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He says than that he wants a more serious relationship with me and we agree to it, I like him a lot and he likes me so he sells his house and moves in with me and the kids.

6 months later I gave birth to a set of identical twin girls, Violet Leonora Mason-Campbell and Vivienne Marcellina Mason-Campbell. My other children seem to have mixed feelings about the new babies, Liam wanted a little brother and isn't too happy to be getting two little sisters instead while Elizabella doesn't seem to mind much about the babies. The babies have Platinum Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes.

Jacques and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Rainbow Thing ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Sequined Gold. Jacques wanted a Orange and Cerulean color theme and Liam wanted Tulips for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty White Ruffles. Liam picked a handsome Powder Pink and White suit. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small Affair at The Beach. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Cute Pink.

Before we got married we had a few legal matters ww had to get settled. Such as getting my name changed but, along with that we also set it up and Jacques adopting both Liam and Elizabella and them both taking his lastname and we changed all of the rest of our childrens names so that they just contained his last and not a hyphenated one now that we're married.

Finally the day came and Jacq and I were married! Jacques looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jaques' best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in The Bahama's! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Jacques and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Jaques he was Nervous but Excited and the children mostly had the same opinion, Liam was pretty much ignoring the whole thing. He'ds just in that stage of life while all the girls were as excited as can be about the new little one to come into the family.

Soon enough our newest bundle(s) of joy arrive! A healthy set of faternal girl/boy twins! Juliana Crystal Mason and James Emerson Mason. They both have Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest babies are developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest additiona are!Liam is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist. Elizabella is Studious, Kind and Gentle, Violet is Curious, Optimistic and Loving, Vivienne is Honest, Trusting and Courageous .

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children, Juliana and James, and I couldn't be happier! Jaquesand I did decide that Six Children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jacq and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a Mountain Hike I went into labor! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Jacques was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby boy and girl. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Aiden Justice Mason & Azalea Constance Mason was born Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes, both have , it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Jaques and I were told that Elizabella had been exprelled from school. When we asked why it seemed she'd gotten into a rought fight with another girl, but when he talked ot her she said the other girl started it but, the school refused to listen so we took all of our kids to a different school.

It's been another year since I've had my last children, Aiden and Azalea. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

William has brought one of my worst fears to life. The one thing I never ever wanted was for any of my children to ever be teen parents like I am. While I love all of my chldren though and even though it's hard to deal with I know I'm going to support Liam on his choice to be a parent like I did with him. The girl he got pregnant is in his year and feels different about it but, it's too late for an abortion and so we've worked out that she'll sign away her rights once the child/children are born and Liam will have full custody.

Violet & Vivienne have also been causing some problems, the two of them aren't doing well in school at all which makes no sense since they're bright students. They're actually failing some classes and after awhile I aproached them and they won't tell me what's bothering them. After a little time of coaxing we sent in Elizabella to talk to the girls and we found out another student has been bullying them and making them feel uncomfortable in class. We went to talk to the school but nothing seems to of it sadly.

With all of this happening at once, SO and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Paris, France as this is where Jacques is orginally from and where most of his family is located. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are Improving.

Violet & Vivienne are now in a new school and things are much better, no one is making fun of hem or bullying them and because of that the two of them are doing much better in school since they're not bothered at all and can freely act as they wish in class without anyone to make them feel bad or out of place. We made sure this school as a strict policy on bullying and it seems to be working. Jaqcues and I are so glad to see the problem is over with.

5 months after the move Liam's exgirlfriend gives birth to a healthy set of boy girl twins. Hudson Kain Mason and Hanna Brooke Mason. They have Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday May 16th. Liam and I traveled back to Cananda for their birth and came home to France with them a week after they were born.

The Family

DH: Jacques Maxwell Mason {32}

DW: Mariella Posey Mason {30}

DS: William Garrison Mason {15}

DGS/DGD: Hudson Kain Mason & Hanna Brooke Mason {0}

DD: Elizabella Hazel Mason {12}

DD/DD: Violet Leonora Mason & Vivienne Marcellina Mason {7}

DD/DS: Juliana Crystal Mason & James Emerson Mason {2}

DS/DD: Aiden Justice Mason & Azalea Constance Mason {1}

Jacques and Mariella Mason; with William, Elizabella, Violet, Vivienne, Juliana, James, Aiden & Azalea .

William Mason; with Hudson & Hanna

#14 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

With all of this happening at once, SO and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Sao Paulo, Brazil. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are improving.

We were shocked to find that Ivy became pregnant. She had been dating a boy named David Matthew Clarkson for about a year, and they had gotten pretty serious. Ivy was in tears when she told us. Beau was frustrated and heartbroken. I was disappointed as well, but I remembered when I was 15 and in the same situation as my daughter. We found out this news around the time we decided to move, and I insisted that Ivy come with us to Brazil, since she was a first-time parent and needed help in raising the baby. After a tearful goodbye, Ivy broke up with David, whose parents were very angry and in denial over Ivy's pregnancy.

5 months after the move, Ivy gives birth to a healthy baby girl named Hanna Lucerne Tetu. She has platinum blonde hair like David and green eyes like Ivy. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since she shares my birthday, February 18th!

Meanwhile, Jade's grades started to slip. At first, Beau and I were so concerned with Ivy's pregnancy that we didn't notice. Apparently, Jade was feeling jealous and isolated, so she stopped studying for school. She too was unable to attend college. After the move, she enrolled in the local community college and we made her agree to raise her grades so she could attend another college someday and earn a degree.

Once we moved, Roman started picking fights at school. Very organized and a little obsessive, Roman grew very frustrated if something was asymmetrical, uneven, or disorganized. He grew angry at a child for leaving his papers all over his desk in an untidy fashion. Roman was diagnosed with OCD. We intervened in the problem by practicing stress-relief techniques with him.

Juno, too, started picking fights at school, but in defense of her twin. Whenever she saw other kids making fun of Roman's obsessive compulsive tendencies, she was quick to defend her brother. We appreciated her loyalty for Roman, but we had a talk with her about letting her brother solve his own problems, and she agreed to remove herself from the situation.

Brady, luckily, has not been having problems. He adjusted well to his new home. Despite his ODD, he started making friends at school and has learned to control his energy and anger, for the most part

Neither Pieter and Jet have had any problems. They will be starting school within the next few years.

Beau and I decided to enroll the whole faily in counseling, minus Pieter and Jet of course. We figured that since our kids had been struggling recently, we wanted to make sure the kids knew how to deal with their problems in constructive ways. Our lives in Brazil are beginning to look up!

Hanna

Posted Image

The Tetu-Lander Family

Marie (33), Beau (36), Ivy (18), Jade (18), Roman (12), Juno (12), Brady (7), Pieter (2), Jet (1), and Hanna (0)

#15 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:27 AM

My name is Catrina Freya Jensen , I am 16 and I live in Australia. I have straight blond hair and dark eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a library. Soon after I gave birth to a girl. Now she is 1 years old and doing well. She have brown hair and blue eyes. I name her Ivy Angelica Jensen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Ivy was born. A beautiful plain house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Cambri Lynn Baker , convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making em wear a pastel yellow dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Edward Durand Rooney. He has brown hair and black eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the child is asleep and he doesn't see her. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely pays Child support, willingly.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a Kingston Neil Jensen . The baby has severely underweight and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He haveblonde hair and hazel eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 2 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.
My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jakob Rex Lennon and he has black hair and brown eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Cambri Lynn Baker was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest child pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He completely denies it and blocks my number .
6 months later I gave birth to a healthy twin girls, Paisley Floria and Dylan Lucia Jensen. Ivy is happy, because she wanted a sister and Kingston is exited about the new baby. Paisley and Dylan have got blonde hair and hazel eyes like her brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A year ago I caught a bit of good luck and met a man named Richard Conor Jones at my place of work! We are a match amde in heaven and he is the best thing to happen to me aside from my children! We've been dating for a year and last month he proposed with a beautiful Rainbow Thing ring set! The children adore him and we can't wait to get married. It's been hectic trying to get what everyone wants into the wedding and though it may end up being a little mismatched, I wouldn't want it any other way! It took me forever to finally pick my dress but I've finally settled on a beautiful Elegant Silver dress. SO wanted a Wisteria and Peridot color theme and Peasley and Dylan wanted Tulips for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally gave up and let Cambri Lynn Baker pick out a pretty Lavender Frills for them. Kingston had less trouble, all having wanted the same set of Handsome Beigesuit. We all wanted the wedding to be a small affair at/in a nice restaurant. The children got to pick the cake and decided on a yummy Simple Blue cake.

Finally the day came and SO and I were married! He looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! The children were excited about finally settling down with someone who they could call Dad! As the day wound down we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our honeymoon in Jamaica!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! SO and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told SO he wasunsure. Ivy is exited, Kingston Ignores It, Paisley is exited too and Dylan wanted a boy.
Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy boy-Philip Crane Jones! They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! He has got red hair and brown eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Ivy and Kingston are curious, optimistic and loving kids. Paisley is open-minded,laid back and kind, but her sister Dylan is strong, motivated and funny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child and I couldn't be happier! SO and I did decide that 5 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and SO and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a ocean cruise I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! SO was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy triplets- 2 girls and a boy-Clover Modesty Jones, Blossom Clemency Jones and Ash Noble Jones. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After the triples was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. SO and I were told that Ivy got pregnant. Her boyfriend's name is Oscar Winslet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been another year since I've had my last children. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.
Ivy got pregnant.
Kingston's grades are falling.
Paisley has runaway with Ivy.
Dylan has no problems.
Philip has no problems.
Clover has no problems.
Blossom starting fights.
Ash has no problems.

With all of this happening at once, SO and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Paris, France. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are:
Ivy has no problems with her pregnant. The doctor said she must eat more healthy food.
Kingston has no problems. His grades are moving well.
Paisley's grades are falling.
Dylan has no problems.
Philip has no problems.
Clover has no problem.
Blossom is starting fights again...
Ash is starting fights too...

5 months after the move Ivy gives birth to a healthy baby boy, named Paul Raiden Jones. He has brown hair and blue eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday 2nd of April!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our family:
Catrina Freya (30)
Richard Conor (31)
Ivy Angelica (16)
Kingston Neil (13)
Paisley Floria & Dylan Lucia (8)
Philip Crane (2)
Clover Modesty, Blossom Clemency, Ash Noble (1)
and
My little grandchild Paul Raiden (0)
Posted Image

#16 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behaviour and school.

Paul has been starting fights at school. He is rejecting Jacob as a father figure and doesn’t listen to either of us.
Levi’s grades are dropping and he doesn’t seem to care about anything.
Lucy, Eliza and Rose are all behaving. Eliza is back in school and doing well.
Louise, Sophie and Adam are a joy to be around.

With all of this happening at once, Jacob and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Tokyo Japan. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are different.

Paul has stopped fighting.
Same issues of grades with Levi.
All the others are doing well.

Our Family: Alexa & Jacob

Paul

Levi

Lucy, Eliza, Rose

Louise, Sophie

Adam

#17 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:01 AM

My name is Annette Anastasia Lander. I am 16 and I live in Munich, Germany. I have brown straight hair and bright blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace, a vet clinic. Soon after I gave birth to a boy named Remus Marshall Lander. Now he is a few months old and doing well. He has red hair and blue eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Remus Marshall was born. A beautiful farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Laura Jane Foster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby(ies) and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a red butterfly dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Arthur Hero Finnegan. He has black hair and green eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the child is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He offers to pay child support, but that is all..

Later that year I give birth again, this time to TRIPLETS!!! I'm overwhelmed on my own! It was 2 girls and a boy, Valentina Rowan, Isolde Willow and Kai Sebastian. Valentina is sick though, she's underweight, and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Valentina has brown hair and blue eyes, Isolde has blonde hair and hazel eyes and Kai has brown hair and blue eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------

It's been 5 years since I had my last child(ren) and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 4 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Diego Xavier Weston and he has blonde hair and hazel eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since (Work friend from last round) was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest child pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He completely flips out and gets angry.

6 months later I gave birth to 2 healthy baby boy twins.. My oldest Remus doesn't understand about the baby, which is odd since he has already experienced the addition of 3. Valentina and Kai were indifferent and Isolde really wanted a little sister (she was disappointed). Little Cooper Charlie has brown hair and blue eyes (like momma) and Parker Ben has red hair and brown eyes (Remus is happy to not be the only ginger anymore).
---------------------------------------------------

A year ago I caught a bit of good luck and met a man named Randolf Villanova at my place of work! We are a match made in heaven and he is the best thing to happen to me aside from my children! We've been dating for a year and last month he proposed with a beautiful pink drop ring set! The children adore him and we can't wait to get married. It's been hectic trying to get what everyone wants into the wedding and though it may end up being a little mismatched, I wouldn't want it any other way! It took me forever to finally pick my dress but I've finally settled on a beautiful modern white dress. Randolf wanted a purple color theme and Cooper and Parker wanted lilies for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally gave up and let Laura Jane Foster pick out a pretty rose ribbons dresses for them. The boys had less trouble, all having wanted the same set of blacks and red suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair in a small church. The children got to pick the cake and decided on a yummy fancy chocolate cake.

Finally the day came and Randolf and I were married! He looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! The children were excited about finally settling down with someone who they could call Dad! As the day wound down we all went to take a well-deserved rest so that we could enjoy our honeymoon in Hawaii!

-------------------------------------------------------

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Randolf and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Randolf he was stressed. Remus seemed to be jealous that yet another baby would be coming to the family. Valentina and Isolde were excited! Kai and Cooper wanted yet another brother. Parker was indifferent to having another sibling.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! Two healthy boys! Henrik Tennyson (blonde hair and hazel eyes) and Friedrich Byron (red hair and brown eyes). Kai and Cooper got double their wish! They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest babies are developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is!
--------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Randolf and I did decide that eight children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Randolf and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during an airplane ride I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Randolf was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, healthy baby girl twins! Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Meadow Grace and Primrose Verity were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Randolf and I were told that Henrik Tennyson was injured at daycare. An older boy pushed Henrik. He tripped over a toy and broke his wrist on the fall.

-------------------------------------------------------

It's been another year since I've had my last children. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lot of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.
Remus Marshall Lander-Villanova (15)- he is having no problems at all. He is quite shy, but he is doing very well and is excited for college. He wants to go to America.
Valentina Rowan Lander-Villanova (13)- Valentina is having no problems at all. She wants to be a writer. She writes amazing short stories.
Isolde Willow Lander-Villanova (13)- She has no problems and is doing amazing. She is at the top of her class in grades and is very active in extra-curricular activities. She has a bright future.
Kai Sebastian Lander-Villanova (13)- got caught making out with a girl at school. He is a heartbreaker and I am not too happy about it.
Cooper Charlie (8)-has been skipping school. After getting there he’s been leaving to go hang out elsewhere…A huge problem…
Parker Ben (8)- No problem. He has been doing fantastic. Much better than his twin.
Henrik Tennyson (3)- he’s doing fantastic. No problem.
Friedrich Byron (3)-he got caught playing doctor with a little girl at daycare…Not good.
Meadow Grace (1)-seems aggressive. It does bother us.
Primrose Verity (1)- has no problem. She’s among our easiest babies to raise.
With Kai, Cooper, Friedrich and Meadow all having problems at once, Randolf and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that Cooper and Meadow have lost their problems. Kai is no longer making out with girls, but was caught making out with a boy! Friedrich has still been playing doctor with little girls….No good.

Me (31):
Posted Image

Meadow Grace (1):
Posted Image

Parker (8):
Posted Image

Henrik (3)-
Posted Image

Friedrich (3):
Posted Image

Not Pictured:

Randolf (36)

Remus (15)

Valentina (13)

Isolde (13)

Kai (13)

Cooper (8)

Primrose (1)

#18 lulu_31

lulu_31

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:42 AM

My name is Bella Matilda Davis, I am 16 and I live in Australia.I have blonde hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace,a general store. Soon after I gave birth to a boy-Jeremy Sailor Davis. Now he is 1 years old and doing well. He has got black hair and hazel eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Jeremy was born. A beautiful Farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Cambri Lynn Baker, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby(ies) and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making em wear a White and Black dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Mark Gershom Grady.He has Red Hair and Brown Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the child are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely Only Pays child support, court ordered.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a girl twins-Sabina Aurelia Davis and Viviana Hazel Davis. The babies have Milk Allergy and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care.Sabina has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes like her father, but Viviana has blonde hair hazel eyes .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 3 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.
My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Hamish Lennox Carson and he has Red Hair and Brown Eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Cambri Lynn Baker was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest child pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He completely Is nervous, but willing to try to be a parent.

6 months later I gave birth to a healthy twins- Ryan Ben Carson and Elliana Carmen Carson. Jeremy is excited, Sabina is jelaous but Viviana doesn't care about the new baby. Ben has got Red Hair and Brown Eyes and Elliana Black Hair and Green Eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Traditional Diamond ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Crazy Flames . SO wanted a Cherry Blossom and White color theme and Jeremy wanted Daffodils for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty Bluebell Chiffon. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Jeremy who picked a handsome set of Light Blue and White suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair in my house. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Kiddie Cake.

Finally the day came and Hamish and I were married! Hamish looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Hamish's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Jamaica. My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Hamish and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Hamish he was Unsure and Jeremy was Jealous, Sabina Wanted a girl, Viviana is Excited, Ryan is Excited and Eliana is Jealous.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! A healthy boy and girl twins-Frederik Byron Carson and Lily Diamond Carson! They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! Fred has got Red Hair and Brown Eyes and Lily has got Brown hair and blue eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is!
Jeremy is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist.
Sabina is Worrisome, Honest and Brilliant.
Viviana is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist.
Ryan is Worrisome, Honest and Brilliant.
Eliana is Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical.
Frederik is Honest, Trusting and Courageous.
Lily is Worrisome, Honest and Brilliant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Hamish and I did decide that 7 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Hamish and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a Roadtrip.I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Hamish was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby girl-Laurel Prudence Carson.Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Laurel was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Hamish and I were told that Ryan was expelled by school because he did not listen in class and interferes with his classmates. I scolded him and enrolled in another school. Hamish punished him without TV 3 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.
Jeremy Gotten someone Pregnant He told me the happy news, and I am very happy. I told the kids about it and they were happy too.
Sabina hasn't got any problems. She's a very smart girl and has the best ratings in its class.
Viviana has runaway, because it hurt her classmate. We are very worried about her and when she returned fought long.
Ryan starts fights with his classmate.
Eliana hasn't problems.
Frederik hasn't problems.
Lily has Attitude problem.
Laurel has't problems.

With all of this happening at once, Hamish and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Moscow, Russia. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are: Jeremy-no, Viviana-no, Ryan has got new issue-to be a great student, and Lily is okay.
5 months after the move Jeremy's girlfrend gives birth to a healthy baby boy-Vincent Jak Carson. He has Black Hair and Green Eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday 28th of March!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella Matilda Carson (31) and Hamish Lennox Carson (31)
Jeremy Sailor (16)
Sabina Aurelia & Viviana Hazel (13)
Ryan Ben & Eliana Carmen (7)
Frederik Byron & Lily Diamond (2)
Laurel Prudence (1)
My little grandchild Vincent Jak Carson (0)
Posted Image

#19 deni_2001

deni_2001

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:48 AM

My name is Caitlín Alessandra Miller I am 15 and I live in England I have red Hair and Brown yesand. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace,a vet clinic. Soon after I gave birth to A Boy-Sam Rocket Miller . Now he areold and doing well. He has Red Hair and Brown Eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Sam was born. A beautiful Cape Cod house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends Kara Danielle Locke,convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making em wear a Navy Blue dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Peter Pagan Madigan. He has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the child are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He completely Is nervous, but willing to try to be a parent .

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a boys Twins-Stellan Fox and Ray Pike Madigan. The babies have Sick Stomach and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care.Stellan has Red Hair and Brown Eyes and Ray Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 3 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

So and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Peter he was Happy. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to Severe Low Blood Pressure. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with 3 children that near impossible! While I was pregnant Peter was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, my oldest child was sent home from school early for fighting a girl. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. My oldest child felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy another boy twins, named Grayson Clem Madigan and Ryan Joe Madigan by C-Section. When the children are brought in to see the babies, Sam is Jealous, Stelan doesn't understand, and Ray is Jealous too. Grayson has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and Ryan has Orangish-Red Hair and Glasz Eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Pink Drop ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Red Waves. SO wanted a Black and White color theme and Sam wanted Roses for the flower arrangements! The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Sam who picked a handsome set of Devilish Black and Red suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Large affair at A Nice Restaurant . I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Simple Blue.

Finally the day came and Peter and I were married! Peter looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Peter's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Russia! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Peter and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Peter he was Happy and Sam Wanted a girl,Stelan Wanted a boy,Ray Ignores It,Grayson Wanted a girl,Ryan Doesn't care.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! A healthy Triplets Girls- Alexandra Opal,Barbara Ruby,Victoria Garnet Madigan ! They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!Alexandra has got Brown Hair and Blue Eyes ,Barbara has got Brown Hair and Blue Eyes,Viktoria has got Brown Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Sam is Open-minded, Laid back and Kind,Stelan is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist,Ray Aggressive, Tough and Loud,Grayson is Studious, Kind and Gentle,Ryan is Studious, Kind and Gentle,
Alexandra is Aggressive, Tough and Loud,Barbara is Honest, Trusting and Courageous,Victoria is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist.
It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Peter and I did decide that 8 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Peter and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a Roadtrip I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Peter was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby gir-Ivy Grace Madigan.Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.
After Ivy was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Peter and I were told that Grason was expelled . He was expelled because he had behaved very badly and reduced its behavior.
When I found very disappointing. Punish him for two months or more, and went to look for a new school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam is Gotten someone Pregnant.He came not very happy and told me about the happy news. So I first stumbled a lot, but we had to get used to the idea.Stelan is No Problem.Ray's grades are falling.Grayson is No Problem.Ryan is No Problem.Alexandra is no problem,Barbara is No Problem,Victoria is No Problem and Ivy is No Problem.

With all of this happening at once, Peter and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Sao Paulo, Brazil. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are: Sam -Yes,Ray - No

5 months after the move Sam's girlfriend gives birth to a healthy baby Girl Twins-Stella Misty and Maggie Lake . They have -Stela has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and Maggie Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday 28th of March.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me (30) and Peter (31)
Posted Image
Mu girl Triplets(2)
Posted Image
Mu grandchildren(0)
Posted Image

Ivy(1)
Posted Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#20 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! {Seriously, I rolled 'No Problem' for all four of the children that are in school, so... xD}

With all of this happening at once, SO and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to New York. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are almost completely resolved.

Elaina & Mark Kennedy with Lucian "Luce" [16], Theo [12], Viviana "Vivi" [12], Cooper [7], Emma [2], Sophie [2] and River [1]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users