30 replies to this topic

#1 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

Rounds: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen
Rules- Roll the Dice as directed. (Extra details and pictures would be awesome!)
(Now is the point when you switch to the second oldest child from the original family)

(Two Years have passed)

My name is ------- and I am ---- years old! I'm the younger brother/sister of ------- and the aunt/uncle of ---------, whom I love to death! I currently work as a ---------- so that I can finish up my schooling at ---------- to become a ----------. I also have a live in boyfriend/girlfriend named ------- who also attends --------.

I'm very attached to my nieces/nephews and I want children of my own someday. SO and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet ----- named (You Choose) that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

Your Work:
1) A Taxi Driver
2) A Maintenance Worker
3) A Cook for Catering Company
4) Manuel Laborer
5) Factory Worker
6) A Mechanic

Your Schooling:

1) Cal-Tech (California Institute of Technology)
2) University of Tokyo
3) University of Oxford
4) University of Toronto
5) ENS Paris
6) University of Berlin

Become A:

1) Cardio-Vascular Surgeon
2) Herpetologist
3) Architect
4) Genealogist
5) Defense Lawyer
6) Mathematician

Gf/Bf Name: First Name, Middle Name, Surname

Our Pet:
1) A Dog, Small Dog, Big Dog, Guard Dog
2) A Rabbit, Bunny, Bunneh, Little Rabbit
3) A Snake, Snake, Orange Snake, Striped Snake
4) A Lovebird, Birdie, Parakeet, Cockatoo
5) A Chinchilla, Chinchilla, Mousy Chinchilla, Big Chinchilla
6) A Cat, Kitten, Russian Cat, Siamese Cat

#2 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

My name is Mariella Posey Campbell, I am Sixteen and I live in Victoria, Canada. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at A General Store and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy, William Garrison Campbell. Liam is One Years Old and doing well. He has Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Liam was born. A beautiful FarmHouse in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Laura Jane Foster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Liam and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Black and Fuchsia Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Edward Wystan Tiernan. He has Black Hair and Green Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Liam is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He agree's to pay child support without being ordered to but, he doesn't want to be a father.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby girl, Elizabella Hazel Campbell. The baby is sick though, she's suffering from some Stomach Issues and must stay in the hospital until she isstable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child, Elizabella, and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that Two Children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacques Maxwell Mason and he has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Laura was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when Liam pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He says than that he wants a more serious relationship with me and we agree to it, I like him a lot and he likes me so he sells his house and moves in with me and the kids.

6 months later I gave birth to a set of identical twin girls, Violet Leonora Mason-Campbell and Vivienne Marcellina Mason-Campbell. My other children seem to have mixed feelings about the new babies, Liam wanted a little brother and isn't too happy to be getting two little sisters instead while Elizabella doesn't seem to mind much about the babies. The babies have Platinum Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes.

Its been 3 years and my children are growing like weeds! I am still making decent money and am able to provide for my large family despite all the hardships thrown our way!

Jacques and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Rainbow Thing ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Sequined Gold. Jacques wanted a Orange and Cerulean color theme and Liam wanted Tulips for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty White Ruffles. Liam picked a handsome Powder Pink and White suit. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small Affair at The Beach. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Cute Pink.

Before we got married we had a few legal matters ww had to get settled. Such as getting my name changed but, along with that we also set it up and Jacques adopting both Liam and Elizabella and them both taking his lastname and we changed all of the rest of our childrens names so that they just contained his last and not a hyphenated one now that we're married.

Finally the day came and Jacq and I were married! Jacques looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jaques' best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in The Bahama's! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Jacques and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Jaques he was Nervous but Excited and the children mostly had the same opinion, Liam was pretty much ignoring the whole thing. He'ds just in that stage of life while all the girls were as excited as can be about the new little one to come into the family.

Soon enough our newest bundle(s) of joy arrive! A healthy set of faternal girl/boy twins! Juliana Crystal Mason and James Emerson Mason. They both have Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest babies are developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest additiona are!Liam is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist. Elizabella is Studious, Kind and Gentle, Violet is Curious, Optimistic and Loving, Vivienne is Honest, Trusting and Courageous .

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children, Juliana and James, and I couldn't be happier! Jaquesand I did decide that Six Children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jacq and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a Mountain Hike I went into labor! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Jacques was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby boy and girl. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Aiden Justice Mason & Azalea Constance Mason was born Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes, both have , it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Jaques and I were told that Elizabella had been exprelled from school. When we asked why it seemed she'd gotten into a rought fight with another girl, but when he talked ot her she said the other girl started it but, the school refused to listen so we took all of our kids to a different school.

It's been another year since I've had my last children, Aiden and Azalea. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

William has brought one of my worst fears to life. The one thing I never ever wanted was for any of my children to ever be teen parents like I am. While I love all of my chldren though and even though it's hard to deal with I know I'm going to support Liam on his choice to be a parent like I did with him. The girl he got pregnant is in his year and feels different about it but, it's too late for an abortion and so we've worked out that she'll sign away her rights once the child/children are born and Liam will have full custody.

Violet & Vivienne have also been causing some problems, the two of them aren't doing well in school at all which makes no sense since they're bright students. They're actually failing some classes and after awhile I aproached them and they won't tell me what's bothering them. After a little time of coaxing we sent in Elizabella to talk to the girls and we found out another student has been bullying them and making them feel uncomfortable in class. We went to talk to the school but nothing seems to of it sadly.

With all of this happening at once, SO and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Paris, France as this is where Jacques is orginally from and where most of his family is located. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are Improving.

Violet & Vivienne are now in a new school and things are much better, no one is making fun of hem or bullying them and because of that the two of them are doing much better in school since they're not bothered at all and can freely act as they wish in class without anyone to make them feel bad or out of place. We made sure this school as a strict policy on bullying and it seems to be working. Jaqcues and I are so glad to see the problem is over with.

5 months after the move Liam's exgirlfriend gives birth to a healthy set of boy girl twins. Hudson Kain Mason and Hanna Brooke Mason. They have Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday May 16th. Liam and I traveled back to Cananda for their birth and came home to France with them a week after they were born.

I'm William Garrison Mason but you can call me Liam! I am Sixteen years old and I was born in Victoria, Canada but now I live in Paris, France. I'm a single father to the best kids in the world, my year old twins Hudson and Hanna. My mother and step-father moved us here when my siblings and I were having problems and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great! I've just started my first job at a Coffee Shop and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm still in school, which is fine because I love Science class and I get to go everyday. Right now I have a Girlfriend, her name is Kara Rosamund Arceneau and their in the same grade as me so we see each other every day! I had a serious scare the last week though because A Pregnancy Scare and I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully, it all worked out and life can go on normally again.

It's been two years and now that I am Eighteen Years Old, I can begin looking for my own place with my kids and my girlfriend Kara. Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the, almost, perfect place! A nice little 2 BR House just a few minutes away from my family! A few months after we move in Kara and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have another baby in the house . After a lot of careful thought we decide that no, at eighteen, two three year olds are enough for us to handle.

Despite trying to prevent a pregnancy, Kara ends up pregnant despite our best efforts. We are nervous but will welcome the newest bundle of joy with love. The pregnancy isn't easy, as morning sickness and fatigue are trying their best to keep Kara down for the count but when we first see our new baby girl, none of it mattered! We named her Adelaide Lilac Mason-Arceneau. She has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. A perfect fit of us because Kara has Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes. While I have Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! Kara and I were married last year as well! We want to have another baby but we've had trouble conceiving. We have decided to use IVF in order to have more children. It take a few months but eventually we are successful and on Valentines Day our beautiful identical twin boys were born! They are good babies, they sleep through the night and cry very little. Hudson, Hanna & Adelaide adore them to death and were ecstatic to have new babies in the house to play with and cuddle! We name them Luke Sinclair Mason & Landry Winslet Mason. They have Brown Hair and Blue Eyes.

My name is Elizabella Hazel Mason and I am Twenty-Five Years Old! I'm the younger sister of Liam and the aunt of Hudson, Hanna, Adelaide, Luke & Landry, whom I love to death! I currently work as a Cook for Catering Company so that I can finish up my schooling at University of Toronto to become a Architect. I also have a live in boyfriend named Russell Merle McKenna who also attends University of Toronto.

I'm very attached to my nieces & nephews and I want children of my own someday. Russ and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet Dog named Brody that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

The Family

DH: Jacques Maxwell Mason {45}

DW: Mariella Posey Mason {43}

DS: William Garrison Mason {28}

DD: Elizabella Hazel Mason {25}

DD/DD: Violet Leonora Mason & Vivienne Marcellina Mason {20}

DD/DS: Juliana Crystal Mason & James Emerson Mason {15}

DS/DD: Aiden Justice Mason & Azalea Constance Mason {14}

~

DB: William Garrison Mason {28}

DG: Kara Rosamund Mason {28}

DS/DD: Hudson Kain Mason & Hanna Brooke Mason {13}

DD: Adelaide Lilac Mason {10}

DS/DS: Luke Sinclair Mason & Landry Winslet Mason {2}

~

DG: Elizabella Hazel Mason {25}

DB: Russell Merle McKenna {26}

Pets: Brody {3} [Mixed Breed Dog]

Jacques and Mariella Mason; with William, Elizabella, Violet, Vivienne, Juliana, James, Aiden & Azalea

William & Kara Mason; with Hudson, Hanna, Adelaide, Luke & Landry

Russell & Elizabella McKenna/Mason; + Brody

#3 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

My name is Katherine Prudence Winslet. I am Seventeen and I live in London, England. I have Straight Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at a Bar, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby girl, Jade Evangeline Winslet. Now she is Two years old and doing well. She has Straight Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Jade was born. A beautiful Cottage housein the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the Jade and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Yellow Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Matthew Thurstan O'Hara. He has Straight Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Jade is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. Matt asks for a DNA test and once it proves that he is the father he agrees he wants to be in his childs life and we start to see more of each other and date on a more casual level. I'm glad that he's around though, he'd good with Jade and I expect he'll be a wonderful parent to our child.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby boy, August Vaughn O'Hara-Winslet. The baby is sick though, he's having a few stomach issues, and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He has Straight Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to our little family. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that two children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Matthew and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Matt, he was actually kind of Happy, he said he had wanted a bigger family but agreed to just two because it was what I had wanted. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to Pre-Eclampsia. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with two young children that is near impossible! While I was pregnant Matt was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Jade was sent home from school early after breaking her leg. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Jade felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy set of boy girl twins by C-Section, we named them Parker Boone O'Hara-Winslet and Phoebe Violetta O'Hara-Winslet. When the children are brought in to see the babies had mixed reactions, Jade was a little indifferent to the babies, she just seemed happy that I was okay while on the other end August was rather jealous of the babies since they're now the youngest in the house. Parker has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes and Phoebe has Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes.

Its been 3 years and my children are growing like weeds! I am still making decent money and am able to provide for my large family despite all the hardships thrown our way!

Matt and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Multi-Colored ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Sequined Gold. Matt wanted a Purple Plum color theme and Jade wanted Iris' for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty Red Velvet. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to August who picked a handsome set of Devilish Black and Red suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small Affair held at Our Home. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Fancy Chocolate.

Before we got married we had a few legal matters ww had to get settled. Such as getting my name changed but, along with that we also set it up and Matthew adopted Jade and she took his last name and we changed all of the rest of our childrens names so that they just contained his last and not a hyphenated one now that we're married.

Finally the day came and Matthew and I were married! Matt looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Matt's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Russia! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Matt and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby! When I first told Nate he was a little stressed what with already having four kids but, we both knew we could pull through it and the children were all over the board with their reactions, Jade and Phoebe want another little girl, August is indifferent about the baby and doesn't see the big deal in all of the excitment and Parker is jealous about all the attention the new baby is getting when he/she hasn't even been born yet.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy baby boy, Lucas Cullen O'Hara he iswelcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! He has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Jade is Studious, Kind and Gentle, August is Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical, Parker is Quite, Intelligent and A Loner and Phoebe is Honest, Trusting and Courageous.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child, Lucas, and I couldn't be happier! Matt and I did decide that Five Children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and SO and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised while we were on an airplane I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little ones had be born right then! Matthew was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, a healthy baby boy and girl, Kamilla Patience O'Hara and Keegan Noble O'Hara. Both babies have Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Kamilla and Keegan were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Matt and I were told that Phoebe had had an accident on the playground at school, it seemed a girl had been bullying her for the past few months and she had refused to tell anyone, including her big brother August, and had made Parker promise not to tell anyone. The girl it seemed took it toofar and pushed Phoebe off the jungle gym breaking Phoebe's leg and giving her a concussion. To say Matt and I were fuming was the least of it. I was in no shape having just given birth but, Matt went straight to the school's headmaster and demanded the child be kicked out of the school. The school agreed and expelled her and also agreed to pay for all of Phoebe's medical bills related to the accident.

It's been another year since I've had my last children, Kamilla and Keegan. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Jade came to me very upset, it seems she went out with a few of her friends to a club and ended up sleeping with some guy she barely knew and woke up in a motel all alone, all she remebers is how the man looked, not even his name. It was a total mess. Now she's expecting and feels horrible, I'm upset and so is Matt because we just wantred her to not go through all of this like I had.

August, Parker, Phoebe, Lucas, Kamilla & Keegan have all been great through their sister's pregnancy and have been helping us get ready for the impending baby/babies to be born and we all enjoy it and it does help bring us all together as a family perhaps this has brought our family closer.

With all of this happening at once, Matt and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are not getting better.

Jade is still rather unhappy, the big issue is, it doesn't matter where we take her, she's still pregnant and kids are cruel and she's still getting teased by a few other students. We think the next step might be to get her into a different school because she just comes home crying and it tears both mine and Matt's hearts out to see our baby girl in such pain like that. I know Jade is strong and all we can do now is press on.

5 months after the move Jade gives birth to a healthy set of twins, one boy and one girl. Lily Cascade O'Hara and Levi Raiden O'Hara. They have Straight Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes, which Jade explains they got from their biological father. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday May 12th.

I'm Jade Evangeline O'Hara but you can call me Jade! I am Seventeen years old and I was born in London, England but now I live in Quebec, Canada. I am a mother of faternal twins Lily and Levi, who are one year old. They're my world. My mother and step-father moved us here when my siblings and I were having problems and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great! I've just started my first job at a Wildlife Park and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm still in school, which is fine because I love History class and I get to go everyday. Right now I have a Boyfriend, His name is Kaleb Barrett Chambers and their in the same grade as me so we see each other every day! Kaleb has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.I had a serious scare the last week though because I had a Pregnancy Scare and I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully, it all worked out and life can go on normally again.

It's been two years and now that I am Nineteen Years Old, I can begin looking for my own place with Lily, Levi & Kaleb. Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the, almost, perfect place! A nice little 2 BR Apt just a few minutes away from my family! A few months after we move in Kaleb and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have another baby in the house. After a lot of careful thought we decide Yes. Kaleb and I love each other so much and we would love a child who's a mix of the two of us and with the money we're making we have the means to afford another child.

After just a few months of trying we find out I am pregnant! Thankfully the pregnancy goes smoothly and soon enough we found out we were expecting triplets and we were shocked. While we thought one more baby would be a wonderful thing three more is a little worrying. Although, we know it may cause us to be under the gun abit we do love our new babies. When the time times we welcomed Ryder Everest O'Hara-Chambers, Rhett Kingston O'Hara-Chambers and Rian Caspian O'Hara-Chambers. They all have different looks, Rian has Brown Hair and Green Eyes, Rhett has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes and Ryder has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! Kaleb and I were married last year as well! We want to have another baby but we've had trouble conceiving. We have decided to use a Surrogate in order to have more children. We really lucked out becase Kaleb's younger sister, Harper Zoey Chambers, has agreed to carry the baby for us since she's just gotten out of college and isn't sure if she wants to start working or go back for a masters degree, so she's going to take the year off and live with us while she carry's our baby. It take a few months but eventually we are successful and on Valentines Day our beautiful baby girl was born! We named her Sophia Guinivere Chambers. She is a good baby, she sleeps through the night and crys very little. Lily, Levi, Ryder, Rhett & Rian adore her to death and were ecstatic to have new baby in the house to play with and cuddle! Lily is especially glad to have a little sister. Sophia has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. We couldn't b more thankful to Harper for helping us bring our newest baby into our life.

My name is August Vaughn O'Hara and I am Twenty-Five Years Old! I'm the younger brother of Jade and the uncle of Lily, Levi, Ryder, Rhett, Rian & Sophia, whom I love to death! I currently work as a Maintenance Worker so that I can finish up my schooling at University of Tokyo to become a Genealogist. I also have a live in girlfriend named Ruby Blake Porter who also attendsUniversity of Tokyo.

I'm very attached to my nieces & nephews and I want children of my own someday. Ruby and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet Cat named Iris that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

The Family

DH: Matthew Thurstan O'Hara {44}

DW: Katherine Prudence O'Hara {44}

DD: Jade Evangeline O'Hara {29}

DS: August Vaughn O'Hara {25}

DS/DD: Parker Boone O'Hara & Phoebe Violetta O'Hara {20}

DS: Lucas Cullen O'Hara {15}

DD/DS: Kamilla Patience O'Hara & Keegan Noble O'Hara {14}

~~~~

DH: Kaleb Barrett Chambers {29}

DW: Jade Evangeline Chambers {29}

DD/DS: Lily Cascade Chambers & Levi Raiden Chambers {13}

DS/DS/DS: Ryder Everest Chambers, Rhett Kingston Chambers & Rian Caspian Chambers {10}

DD: Sophia Guinevere Chambers {2}

~~~~

DB: August Vaughn O'Hara {25}

DG: Ruby Blake Porter {24}

Pets: Iris {2} [Tabby Cat]

Matthew and Katherine O'Hara; with Jade, August, Parker, Phoebe, Lucas, Kamilla & Keegan

Kaleb and Jade Chambers; with Lily, Levi, Ryder, Rhett, Rian & Sophia

August and Ruby O'Hara/Porter; + Iris.

#4 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

My name is Isabelle Aurora Cullen, I am Eighteen and I live in British Columbia, Canada. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, working at a Small Cafe, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twin girls, Alice Seraphina Cullen and Amelia Rafaela Cullen. Now they are Three Years Old and doing well. Alice has Black Hair and Hazel Eyes and Amelia has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Alice and Amelia were born. A beautiful saltbox housein the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Cambri Lynn Baker, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the Alice and Amelia as well as the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Black and White Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Theodore Rayner Larkin. He has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He says he just isn't ready to be a dad but he does agree to pay child support for the baby.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to another baby girl, Marciana Willow Cullen. The baby is sick though, she's suffering from a Milk Allergy and we need to work out a proper diet for her, and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. She has Black Hair and Green Eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that Three children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacob Alexander Weston and he has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Cambri was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when Alice pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call Jacob and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time but, this time it was even worse then with Theodore who at least pays child support and gets presents for Matciana with Jacob, he denied it, called me a few choice names before blocking my number.

6 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Jordan Wylie Cullen. The other kids all have mixed feelings on the new baby, Alice isn't happy that she got a little brother because she wanted another little sister, Amelia is jealous of the new baby because he's been getting a bit of exta attention and Marciana is a little confused abotu what is going on since she's so young. Jordan has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

A year ago I caught a bit of good luck and met a man named Ezra Cassius Worthington at my place of work! He has Black Hair and Green Eyes. We are a match made in heaven and he is the best thing to happen to me aside from my children! We've been dating for a year and last month he proposed with a beautiful Pearl Heart ring set! The children adore him and we can't wait to get married. It's been hectic trying to get what everyone wants into the wedding and though it may end up being a little mismatched, I wouldn't want it any other way! It took me forever to finally pick my dress but I've finally settled on a beautiful Red Waves. Ezra wanted a Cherry Blossom and White color theme and Jordan wanted Lilies for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally gave up and let Cambri pick out a pretty Lavender Frills for them. Ezra ended up also picking out the kind of suit for Jordan Devilish Black and Red Suit. We all wanted the wedding to be a Small affair at A Nice Restaurant. The children got to pick the cake and decided on a yummy Kiddie Cake.

Before we got married we had a few legal matters we had to get settled. Such as getting my name changed but, along with that we also set it up and Ezra adopted all of my kids ans we had their last names changed.

Finally the day came and Ezra and I were married! He looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! The children were excited about finally settling down with someone who they could call Dad! As the day wound down we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our honeymoon in Japan!

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Ezra and I and just found out that we're expecting our first baby together! When I first told Ezra he was ecstatic, while he loves our children to pieces he really wants one who we can look at and see both of us and the children were mixed on their opions Alice and Amelia don't seem to mind or really care about the baby coming, seemingly indifferent. Mariana wants a little sister so she can dress her up and play with her and Jordan is jealous, he doesn't want to be a big sibling, especially for another girl.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy baby girl! We named her Eloise Amethyst Worthington. She is welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! She's got Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Alice is Honest, Trusting and Courageous, Amelia is Studious, Kind and Gentle, Marciana is Curious, Optimistic and Loving and Jordan is Worrisome, Honest and Brilliant.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child, Eloise, and I couldn't be happier! Ezra and I did decide that Five Children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Ezra and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when while stuck in a cabin during a Blizzard I went into labor! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little ones had be born right then! Ezra was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, three healthy baby boys. Who all have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes Despite the unconventional way our last little onse arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Heath Concord Worthington, Hollis Merritt Worthington and Holden Noble Worthington were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Ezra and I were informed that Alice was pregnant, I personally was distrought, Alice was only a year older than I was when I had her and I wanted more for her, I knew the struggles I went through as a young mother and I just feel horribly sadened. Even more so the fact that her boyfriend, the one who got her pregnant, doesn't want anything to do with his future child/children, his parents did agree that he has to pay child support thankfully. I know Alice is strong and she will get through this.

It's been another year since I've had my last children, Heath, Hollis and Holden. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Alice is having issues with dealing with being a new mom to her daughter, Serena Lucerne Worthington, whom she only had a month ago, Although Serena looks very little like Alice with her Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes the only thing are her eyes like Alice's while the rest is the spitting image of her biological father, and with being a Teen Mom she's realized a lot of hardships and a lot of people are treating her not so nicely and just causing a lot of trouble for her. I can only hope it gets better with time.

Amelia has been getting in trouble for school for starting fights with a few different kids in school and while I know why she's been having them, she explained to me that the girls she got into altercations with have all been bullying and spreading rumors about Alice she should know better than to handle it with violence something that before hand never ever come to mind for her seeing as she's always been my sweet angel.

Marciana has perhaps been causing the most problems in the house. She's unhappy with her sister for having a baby and is believing all of the horrible rumors being spread about Alice and just thinks that the baby should have been given away for adoption or someting and can't seem to handle when I punish her. To my utter horror she ranaway, we couldn't find her for two whole weeks and that whole time I was scared to pieces that something would happen to her and I was a total wreck, thankfully she ended up coming home to us and I didn't let her go for hours and just held her. It turns out she'd been staying with an older friend a few towns over we didn't know about, thankfuly nothing happened to her.

Jordan, Eloise, Heath, Hollis & Holden have thankfully been perfect little angels and not causing any trouble, all of them are sleeping through the night behaving and being good which is such a godsend considering how out of hand their older sister all are acting and with a new baby in the house. I can only hope they keep all of that up so Ezra and I don't get even more stressed. I don't think we can handle anymore.

With all of this happening at once, Ezra and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Paris, France. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are better.

Alice is adjusting to motherhood rather well and seem to be quite the natural at it, and has even found a local support group for Teen Mothers where she's met a few girls who have their own babies as young as Serena. The girls she met all attend the same school, a private all girls school which actually has a great daycare program, and so we agreed to let Alice change from the co-ed private school we send all the other kids to that one so she can be with her friends. She seems much happier with that and we're just glad she isn't suffering any teasing anymore.

Amelia hasn't been in a single fight since we've moved. Which is easily explained by how Alice is doing much better here and is making friends. Amelia had only gotten into fights so that she could protect Alice from all the people bullying her and who bad mouthed her and without that bullying happening Amelia doesn't feel the need to protect her twin. She's finally able to get back to being the sweet girl I know she is.

Marciana was the last to settle down and let go of all of her issues and trouble. It took time for her to warm up to Serena and get used to her little niece but we decided to give her a little responsibility around the baby and she took to it like a duck to water, it seems when she gets old enough, and hopefully when shes married and is done with school, she will be a wonderful mother to her own future children.

It seems all of our troubles are over for now and Ezra and I couldn't be more thanful to just cool down and enjoy our family as is.

I'm Alice Seraphina Worthington but you can call me Alice! I am Eighteen years old and I was born in British Columbia, Canada but now I live in Paris, France. I am a single mother of a little angel, her name is Serena, she is one year old and I love her more than life it's self. My mother and step-father moved us here when my siblings and I were having problems and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great! I've just started my first job at Local Swimming Pool and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm still in school, which is fine because I love my French class and I get to go everyday. Right now I have a Boyfriend, his name is Kellan Auberon Moreau and their in the same grade as me so we see each other every day! He has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. I had a serious scare the last week though because Jordan got into a Car Accident while in the car with his friend's mom. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt but, it was still pretty and I didn't know what I would do if he got hurt. Thankfully, it all worked out and life can go on normally again.

It's been two years and now that I am Twenty Years Old, I can begin looking for my own place with Serena and Kellan! Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the, almost, perfect place! A nice little 2 BR Trailer just a few minutes away from my family! A few months after we move in Kellan and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have another baby in the house. After a lot of careful thought we decide Yes. I love Kellan and we both know that we want to get married and while maybe it's a silly idea we want to make a baby together.

After just a few months of trying we find out I get pregnant! Thankfully the pregnancy goes smoothly and soon enough we have a beautiful baby boy! We named him Reed Santiago Worthington-Moreau. He has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes.

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! Kellan and I were married last year as well! We want to have another baby but we've had trouble conceiving. We have decided to use IVF in order to have more children. It takes a few months but eventually we are successful and on Valentines Day our beautiful baby boy was born! We named him Chance Ryder Moreau. He is a good baby, he sleeps through the night and crys very little. Serena and Reed adore their little brother to death and were ecstatic to have new baby in the house to play with and cuddle! He has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

My name is Amelia Rafaela Worthington and I am Thirty years old! I'm the younger twin sister of Alice and the aunt of Serena, Reed & Chance, whom I love to death! I currently work as a Taxi Driver so that I can finish up my schooling at University of Oxford to become a Cardio-Vascular Surgeon. I also have a live in boyfriend named Flynn Donovan Harper who also attends University of Oxford.

I'm very attached to my niece & nephews and I want children of my own someday. Flynn and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet Small Dog named Rosetta that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

The Family List

DH: Ezra Cassius Worthington {46}

DW: Isabelle Aurora Worthington {45}

DD/DD: Alice Seraphina Worthington & Amelia Rafaela Worthington {30}

DD: Marciana Willow Worthington {25}

DS: Jordan Wylie Worthington {20}

DD: Eloise Amethyst Worthington {15}

DS/DS/DS: Heath Concord Worthington, Hollis Merritt Worthington & Holden Noble Worthington {14}

~

DW: Alice Seraphina Moreau {30}

DH: Kellan Auberon Moreau {30}

DD: Serena Lucerne Moreau {13}

DS: Reed Santiago Moreau {10}

DS: Chance Ryder Moreau {2}

~

DG: Amelia Rafaela Worthington {30}

DB: Flynn Donovan Harper {28}

Pets: Rosetta {1} [Papillon]

Ezra and Isabelle Worthington; with Alice, Amelia, Marciana, Jordan, Eloise, Heath, Hollis & Holden

Kellan and Alice Moreau; with Serena, Reed & Chance

Flynn and Amelia Harper/Worthington; + Rosetta

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

My name is Elena Rose Jensen, I am sixteen years old and I live in Queensland, Australia. I have straight blonde hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell my mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a Libraryand began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a baby boy, Tyler Lance Jensen. Now Tyler is a year old and he is doing well. He has straight blonde hair, like I do, and hazel eyes just like my father, his grandfather.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Tyler was born. A beautiful colonial house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Ty and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a frilly green dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Nathaniel Averil Callahan. He has straight brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Ty is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. Nathaniel is a little worried but, he does insist that he wants a relationship with me and things start going well.

Nate and I agreed to start things off simply and so he took me out on four or five dates and I met his parents a few times and we explained the situation, they weren't too happy at first especially seeing as how Nate and I are both only eighteen and how I have Ty but, they've warmed up to the idea of a grandchild, Nate's mom and I got really close after one night while we were sitting and she was knitting a blanket for the baby she asked about Tyler's father and I finally explained what happen to someone. She's been the mother I've never had and I've become very close with Nate's whole family. A total bonus point is Nate is amazing with Tyler and Ty just loves him to bits, he always wants Nate to hold him and to play with him, I'm a little jealous but, only in the best of ways. Five months into my pregnancy and Nate moved in with me and Ty, our house is actually closer to the high school we both attend and I plan to finish out the year especially since I'll graduate at the end of it.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to another baby boy, Asher Kent Callahan-Jensen. Asher is sick though, he's a little Jaundice and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He has Straight Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that Two children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Nate and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Nate, he was Nervous but Excited, He told he he didn't mind more kids and in fact kind of wanted a bigger family like the one he had had while he was growing up. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to Placental Detachment. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with two young children that near impossible! While I was pregnant Nate was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Tyler was sent home from school early for getting into a fight on the playground, he later explained it had been with aboy who had been bullying Asher. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Tyler felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to three healthy little boys, Hunter Jake Callahan-Jensen, Logan Bailey Callahan-Jensen and Jackson Eli Callahan-Jensen by C-Section. When the children are brought in to see the babies, Tyler is glad that the babies are boys, which isn't shocking he's going through a phase were all girls have cooties. Asher on the other hand is a little perplexed and doesn't understand how his baby brothers had once been inside of Mommy but are now here. Hunter, Logan and Jackson all have Straight Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

Nate and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Pink Drop ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Elegant Silver. Nate wanted a Wisteria and Peridot color theme and Tyler wanted Roses for the flower arrangements! The boys had little trouble, giving all responsibility to Tyler once more who picked a handsome set of Powder Pink and White suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Gigantic Affair at The Beach I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Elegant Grey and White.

Before we got married we had a few legal matters ww had to get settled. Such as getting my name changed but, along with that we also set it up and Nate adopted Tyler and he took his last name and we changed all of the rest of our childrens names so that they just contained his last and not a hyphenated one now that we're married.

Finally the day came and Nate and I were married! Nate looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Nate's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Nate and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby! When I first told Nate he was happy, again explaining how he'd always wanted abig family and the children were had varied opinions Tyler wanted a little sister because he'd never had one before, Asher disagreed and said he wanted a little brother again because girls are icky, Hunter and Logan are excited for another baby because now theu can be big brothers whole Jackson is jealous because even if he was only the youngest by ten minutes he was still the youngest and now he won't be anymore.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy baby boy! It seems I'm forever destined to be the only woman of the house. We named him Gabriel Nash Callahan andhe is welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! He's got Brown Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Tyler is Open-minded, Laid back and Kind, Asher is Quite, Intelligent and A Loner, Hunter is Strong, Motivated and Funny, Logan is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist and Jackson is Aggressive, Tough and Loud.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child, Gabriel, and I couldn't be happier! Nate and I did decide that Six Children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and SO and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised while the whole family was on A Camping Trip. I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Nate was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby girl. She has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we love her and know she will grow up to abide by her own rules.

After Primrose Cornelia Callahan was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Nate and I were told that his older sister, Taylor Adelaide Weston, had come down with a form of brain cancer, the doctors explained that she would only have seven or eight months to live at the most. The news was particularly horrible because Taylor had such young children seeing as she herself was only thirty-two years in age. She had three kids a four year old daughter and twin sons who were only two years old. Nate is just distrought over her illness and it's causing him to be a little depressed. I can only hope with time things will get better.

It's been another year since I've had my last child, Primrose. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Tyler came home last week with some devestating news, he had been involved in a secret relationship with an older girl in school. A senior to his freshmen in high school. Her name is Whitney Zinnia Darrow.She hasAuburn Hair and Blue Eyes. Ty had only just turned fifteen a month ago and this girl is seventeen. I'm shocked and the worst part is that he's gotten her pregnant. To top it all off the girl's very catholic parents have kicked her out of her house and she has no place to live. Well, since she's carrying our grandchild and I do now what she's going through I agree to let her move in.

Asher has been having problems as well, his teachers have been complaining that he's never paying attention and while he's a very bright boy and when he seems to settle down and do as told he does very well in all his subjext but, the issue is he's a distraction to most of the other kids. While speaking about this his teached asked us if we'd had Asher tested for ADD and or ADHD. I simply always thought Asher was justy shy and because of that he tended to daydream more but, it seems I was wrong. A doctor's visit showed that he was suffering from ADD. It was a low blow to both myself and Nate and we feel horrible for not noticing it earlier. Now the biggest debate is how we want to take it and if we believe pills are the right option for our son.

Gabriel has been making everything a lot more difficult, it seems he's finally hit the terrible two stage and he's hit it very, very hard. He doesn't like Whitney and is constantly ruining her things. He's just out of control and no matter how often we put him in time out or take away his toys he won't settle down and stop misbehacing, frankly both myself and Nate are at our wits end trying to figure out how to deal with how Gabriel is acting.

With all of this happening at once, Nate and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to New York, USA. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are better.

Tyler & Whitney are taking a lot of responsibility for what they've done. Tyler has gotten a part time job at a local video store to help save up his own money to help with the baby even though we've told him we can more than afford to cover the costs he wants to help make the payments and Whitney is keeping up with her school work as well as reading baby book after baby book. We know that for now it's only a step in the right direction but progress is being made.

Asher has been doing a lot better after Nate and I made the decision to get him medication for his ADD. We ended up choosing to go with vyvanse for him instead of adderall due to the fact that they have less negative side effects or ide effects in general and are a lot safer. Now, with the medication helping him Asher has really flourished in school and has even come out of his shell and made a lot of friends in his new school who think his accent is really cool. Overall, Nate and I are sure we made the right choice for Ash.

Gabriel has thankfully settled down on his own, his phase of the terrible twos while the worst we've seen from any of our kids, including Jackson's five hour screaming match while we were out at a nice resturant/home, it was also the shortest and in the past fiveish months it's finally quelled out and Gabriel has stopped throwing so many tantrums all the time and has settled to one every few weeks instead of seven every day. Nate and I are just thankful it's over.

5 months after the move Whitney gives birth to a healthy baby boy, but it's somber news, the birth was particularly hard and right after the baby came out Whitney started to hemorage really badly and there was nothing for the doctors to do. In a matter of minutes she bled out and had died. Tyler was completely heart broken and the whole family was distrought over her death, Tyler decided to name the baby after her and so we welcomed Wes Zidan Callahan into the family. He has Auburn Hair and Hazel Eyes, a perfect mix of Ty and Whitney. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early and the truama of Whitney's death, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday October 30th!

I'm Tyler Lance Callahan but you can call me Ty! I am Sixteen years old and I was born in Queensland, Australia but now I live in New York, USA. I am a single father to the best little boy in the world, Wes. He's a year old. My mother and step-father moved us here when my siblings and I were having problems and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great! I've just started my first job at a Library and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm still in school, which is fine because I love P.E class and I get to go everyday. Right now I have a Boyfriend, his name is Kamden Lionel Wright and their in the same grade as me so we see each other every day! He has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes. I had a serious scare the last week though because my little sister Prim had an alergic reation and I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully, it all worked out and life can go on normally again.

It's been two years and now that I am Eighteen Years Old, I can begin looking for my own place with Wes and Kamden! Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the, almost, perfect place! A nice little 2 BR House just a few minutes away from my family! A few months after we move in Kamden and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have a pet in the house. After a lot of careful thought we're still a little unsure.

Despite being unsure about getting a a pet, we arrive home after a family gathering to find that someone had left a Husky in a cage on our doorstep. One look at her pitiful little face and we were hooked and just couldn't turn her over to the shelter. We named her Zeeva and she ended up being the perfect addition to the family!

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! Kamden and I were married last year as well! We want to have a baby together but we've had trouble deciding to adopt or use a surrogate as well as who's sperm to use. We have decided to use a Surrogate in order to have more children in the end. Kamden's twin sister, Kadence Larissa Wright, agreed to be our surrogate and we picked eggs from a donor bank so that way we could try with both of our genetics. It take a few months but eventually we are successful and on Valentines Day our beautiful babies were born! They're faternal twins, our baby girl is biologically mine and our little boy is biologically Kamden's. We named them Zane Ellington Callahan-Wright and Lydia Valentine Callahan-Wright . They are good babies, they sleep through the night and cry very little. Wes adores them to death and was ecstatic to have new babies in the house to play with and cuddle! Zane has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes and Lydia has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes.

My name is Asher Kent Callhan and I am Twenty-Five Years Old! I'm the younger brother of Ty and the uncle of Wes, Zane & Lydia, whom I love to death! I currently work as a Mechanic so that I can finish up my schooling at University of Toronto to become a Defense Lawyer. I also have a live in girlfriend named Rose Kali Addison who also attends University of Toronto.

I'm very attached to my niece & nephews and I want children of my own someday. Rose and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet Big Dog named Noa that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

The Family

DH: Nathaniel Averil Callahan {43}

DW: Elena Rose Callahan {43}

DS: Tyler Lance Callahan {28}

DS: Asher Kent Callahan {25}

DS/DS/DS: Hunter Jake Callahan, Logan Bailey Callahan & Jackson Eli Callahan {20}

DS: Gabriel Nash Callahan {15}

DD: Primrose Cornelia Callahan {14}

~

DH: Tyler Lance Callahan-Wright {28}

DH: Kamden Lional Callahan-Wright {28}

DS: Wes Zidan Callahan-Wright {13}

DS/DD: Zane Ellington Callahan-Wright and Lydia Valentine Callahan-Wright {2}

Pet: Zeeva {10} [Huskey]

~

DB: Asher Kent Callahan {25}

DG: Rose Kali Addison {24}

Pet: Noa {3} [Black Labrador]

Nathaniel and Elena Callahan; with Tyler, Asher, Hunter, Logan, Jackson, Gabriel & Primrose

Tyler and Kamden Callahan-Wright; with Wes, Zane & Lydia + Zeeva

Asher and Rose Callahan/Addison; + Noa

#6 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:37 AM

My name is Kingston Neil Jones and I am 15 years old! I'm the younger brother of Ivy and the uncle of Paul, Alexandra, Addison, Autumn and Maxwell, whom I love to death! I currently work as a Factory Worker so that I can finish up my schooling at University of Oxford to become a Mathematician. I also have a live in girlfriend named Scarlett Ebony Parker who also attends Univercity of Oxford.

I'm very attached to my nieces and nephews and I want children of my own someday. SO and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a Big Dog named Stephan that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kingston Neil Jones (16)
Scarlett Ebony Parker (15)

#7 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

My name is Jade Angelica Lander and I am years old! I'm the younger twin sister of Ivy and the aunt of Hanna, Amber, Sophia, and Emma, all of whom I love to death! I currently work as a cook for a catering company so that I can finish up my schooling at the University of Tokyo to become a herpetologist. I also have a live in boyfriend/girlfriend named Adam Sullivan Hunter who also attends U Tokyo.

I'm very attached to my nieces and I want children of my own someday. SO and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet chinchilla named Percy that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

The Tetu-Lander Family

Marie (46), Beau (48), Ivy (31), Jade (31), Roman (25), Juno (25), Brady (20), Pieter (15), and Jet (14)

The Lander-Lombardi Family

Kristian (31), Ivy (31), Hanna (13), Amber (11), Emma (5), and Sophia (5)

The Hunter-Lander Family

Jade (31) and Adam (29)

#8 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

My name is Mariella Rita Winslet, I am 17 and I live in Bordeaux, France. I have Wavy Black hair and Dark Blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job and began staying in the small "apartment" above the General Store that gave me work. Soon after I gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl that I named William Navy Winslet and Amelia Dara Winslet. Now they are 2 years old and doing well. They have completely different looks since William has Black Hair and Dark Green Eyes and Amelia has veryLightBrown Hair and Blue Eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since William and Amelia were born. A beautiful Colonial house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the twins and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear aNavy Blue Halter Top. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name isHenry Thurstan Madigan. He has red hair and brown eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the twins are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He is willing to pay child support but says that he's not ready to become a real father.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to triplets! Two boys and a girl that I name, Magnus James Winslet, Lennon Vaughn Winslet and Cassia Opal Winslet. Magnus is severely underweight though and must stay in the hospital until he gains enough weight to be stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. They all look completely different. Magnus had curly black hair and blue eyes like me and William, Lennon has his fathers dark red hair and brown eyes while Cassia has light brown hair and blue eyes like her sister Amelia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacob Lennox Reid and he has Dark Brown hair and Blue eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Laura was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest child pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He is nervous but willing to try and become a father to the baby.

6 months later I gave birth to a healthy set of twins! A boy and girl we named Grayson Bailey Reid and Arabella Rosina Reid. My other children have mixed feelings about the new baby. William was excited about the babies and Amelia begged me for a girl! Magnus doesn't mind the new babies and Lennon doesn't really understand that their coming home with us while Cassia wanted the opposite of Amelia and begged for a boy! The twins look similar compared to what thier siblings looked like. Grayson has blonde hair and hazel eyes while Arabella has brown hair and blue eyes.

Jacob and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful Pink Drop ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful Blue Satin Dress. Jacob wanted a Cherry Blossom and White color theme and William and Amelia wanted Wildflowers for the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty Red Velvet Dress. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to William who picked a handsome set of Powder Pink and White suits to match the colors his father picked. We all wanted the wedding to be a medium sized affair at our house. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted an Elegant Grey and White one.

Finally the day came and Jacob and I were married! Jacob looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jacob's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! SO and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Jacob he was Neutral and the children were all over the emotional map! William was a little jealous this time around and Amelia wanted a boy! Magnus and Cassia both wanted a girl and Lennon ignored it for the most part. Grayson and Arabella both also wanted a girl, so Amelia was very out numbered!

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! A healthy set of twins, a boy and a girl! Magnus, Cassia, Grayson and Arabella named the girlSophia Pearl Reid, who has black hair and green eyes, and Amelia and Jacob named the boy Gabriel Dante Ried who has platinum blonde hair and green eyes. They were welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! William is rather Aggressive, Tough and Loud while Amelia is Open-minded, Laid back and Kind. Magnus is also Aggressive, Tough and Loud like his brother but Lennon is like Amelia and is very Open-minded, Laid back and Kindwhile Cassia is Honest, Trusting and Courageous. Grayson and Arabella are both Neat, Decisive and Perfectionists.

It's been a year since I gave birth to Gabriel and Sophia and I couldn't be happier! Jacob and I did decide that 9 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jacob and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during along Mountain Hike I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Jacob was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, a healthy set of twin girls! We named themAspen Hope Reid and Willow Grace Reid since they were born in the mountain forest! Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Aspen and Willow were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Jacob and I were told that my brother had died in a car accident on his way home from seeing the girls for the first time. I was crushed but I knew I had to keep up a happy face for the children, who all missed their uncle terribly. I was most sadden by the fact the the two youngest sets of twins would never remember their uncle and Grayson and Arabella might only have fading memories of him.

It's been another year since I've had my last child(ren). The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

William is a good boy and has no problems with his behavior and schooling and often brings home some of the best grades of the children.
iAmelia came to us last week and told us that she had made a mistake and that she was pregnant. While disappointed, I knew I would not be like my mother and Jacob and I will help and support her when she needs us.
nMagnus has been rather unhappy around the house and ran away last month. He was missing for two weeks, scaring us half to death and having search parties look for him at all hours of the day. When he came back home I was so relieved I couldn't do anything but hug him for three solid hours.
Lennon is a good boy and has no problems with his behavior and schooling and often just practices his music in his room.
Cassia is a good little girl and has no problems with her behavior and schooling and would rather dance around the house instead of causing trouble.
Grayson is a good boy and has no problems with his behavior and schooling and is more interested in being in the know about everything in the house.
Arabella is a good girl and has no problems with her behavior and schooling and loves to fish and hunt bugs rather than stir up trouble
nGabriel has a bit of an attitude problem here recently and constantly wants to fight and argue with everyone
Sophia is a good girl and has no problems with her behavior and would rather play with her friends from Daycare than anything else.
yAspen has a bit of an attitude problem here recently and doesn't want to eat or sleep at night, instead trying to stay away from everyone
Willow is a good girl and has no problems and is generally a nice quite baby who follows her schedule to the dot.

With all of this happening at once, Jacob and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Moscow, Russia. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that some of the children's problems are improving but some are staying.

Amelia is coming along well in her pregnancy and the doctor says that all is fine. SHe has come to terms with the fact that she made a mistake and wants to take care of the baby.
Magnus has still been rather unhappy around the house and ran away again last month. He was missing for another two weeks, scaring us half to death and having search parties look for him at all hours of the day again. When he came back home I knew we needed harsher punishment.
Gabriel still has a bit of an attitude problem here recently and still wants to constantly fight and argue with everyone
Aspen has gotten rid of her attitude problem and is now the sweet and loving baby we all knew she was.

(If having a baby) 5 months after the move Amelia gives birth to a healthy set of twin girls! She names them Florence Delta Winslet and Pippa Brooke Winslet. They are identical and both have Black hair and Green eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest additions to the family, especially since they share my birthday June 24th!

I'm Amelia Dara Winslet but you can call me Amy! I am 18 years old, the oldest daughter of Mariella Rita Winslet and I was born in Bordeaux, France but now I live in Moscow, Russia. My mother and step-father moved us here when my siblings and I were having problems and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great and my twin girls, Florence Delta Winslet and Pippa Brooke Winslet are doing great too! I've just started my first job at a Coffee Shop and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm still finishing up school, which is fine because I love Language class and I get to go everyday. Right now I have a boyfriend, his name is Kingston Conan Chess and he is in the same grade as me so we see each other every day! I had a serious scare the last week though because of a pregnancy scare and I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully, it all worked out since my monthly was just a little late and life can go on normally again.

It's been two years and now that I am 20, I can begin looking for my own place with my boyfriend Kingston Chess and my girls, Florence and Pippa Winslet! Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the almost perfect place! A nice little 1 BR House just a few minutes away from my family! It's a little small but the girls are still young and small themselves. A few months after we move in Kingston and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have a/another baby in the house. After a lot of careful thought we decide that No, we don't. The house is too small as it is and we don't need to worry about another mouth to feed.

Despite trying to prevent a pregnancy, I end up pregnant despite our best efforts. We are nervous but will welcome the newest bundle of joy with love. The pregnancy isn't easy, as morning sickness and fatigue are trying their best to keep me down for the count but when we first see our new twin baby boys, none of it mattered! We named them Rhys Kingston Chess and Reid Cyprus Chess. Rhys' middle name for his father and Reid's name for my wonderful step-father's surname. Rhys has black hair and green eyes just like his father but Reid has Light brown hair and blue eyes just like me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! Kingston and I were married last year as well! We want to have another baby but we've had trouble conceiving this time around. We have decided to Adopt a child in order to have more children. It takes a while but eventually we are able to adopt a cute little set of identical twin girls. They have red hair and brown eyes. Their names are Anne Isolde Snow and Emma Sybil Snow.

They are 7 years old and have had quite the rough life already due to being abandoned as small children. They had been left on the side of the road as toddlers and had been found by a passing motorist. After they had been taken to the orphanage, they saw the note with their names pinned to Anne's dress. They searched for families with the last name "Snow" and not of them had ever had twin girls and so the caretakers assumed that the name was fake, but since there was nothing else for them the name Snow stuck.The caregivers warned us that they could be problem children but we didn't care, we knew from the moment we saw them that they were meant for our family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is William Navy Winslet and I am 31 years old! I'm the twin brother of Amelia Dara Winslet and the uncle of 4 nieces and two nephews whom I love to death! I currently work as a Manual Laborer so that I can finish up my schooling at Cal-Tech to become a Genealogist. I started school late but I figured better late than never! I also have a live in boyfriend named Jasper Cole Grayson who also attends Cal-Tech. I don't get to visit my family much since I live in the USA while they live in Russia but we Skype often and I get to "see" and talk to them regularly so it's not to horrible.

I'm very attached to my nieces and nephews and I want children of my own someday. Jasper and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet Chinchilla named Cloud that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

The Family!

DW: Mariella Rita Reid (Winslet) [43] & DH: Jacob Lennox Reid [45]

DS/DD: William Navy Winslet & Amelia Dara Winslet. [31]

DS/DS/DD: Magnus James Winslet, Lennon Vaughn Winslet & Cassia Opal Winslet [27]

DS/DD: Grayson Bailey Reid & Arabella Rosina Reid [19]

DS/DD: Gabriel Dante Reid & Sophia Pearl Reid [16]

DD/DD: Aspen Hope Reid & Willow Grace Reid [15]

DM: Amelia Dara Chess (Winslet) [31] & BF: Kingston Conan Chess [31]

DD/DD: Florence Delta Winslet-Chess & Pippa Brooke Winslet-Chess [12]

DS/DS: Rhys Kingston Chess & Reid Cyprus Chess [10]

DAD/DAD: Anne Isolde Snow-Chess and Emma Sybil Snow-Chess [9]

William Navy Winslet [31] & Jasper Cole Grayson [32]

Pet- Cloud the Chinchilla

#9 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

My name is Quintia Hazel Walker, but you can call me Quin. I am 28 years old! I'm the younger sister of Brady and the aunt of Hudson, Rhett, Avalon and Cody, whom I love to death! I currently work as a taxi-driver so that I can finish up my schooling at Cal- Tech to become a Cardio-Vascular Surgeon. I also have a live in boyfriend named Adam Duncan Porter who also attends Cal-Tech.

Posted Image

That's me, 28 year old Quin

Posted Image

My handsome 29 year old boyfriend Adam

Posted Image

Our loveable dog, Brody

#10 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

James Rayner Cullen (46)
~Black Hair, Blue Eyes

Alexa Elizabeth Davis (45)
~Brown Hair, Green Eyes
~Live in Canada
~Work at a Small Cafe

DS: Brady Sailor Cullen (29)
~Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
~Work at a Coffee Shop

DD: Lila September Cullen (25)
~Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes
~Work as a Cook for a Catering Company
~Go to the University of Oxford to become a Herpetologist

DD/DD: Aria Juliette & Quinn Michaela (20)
~Brown Hair, Blue Eyes

DD: Lily Jade Cullen (15)
~Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes

DD: Violet Faith Cullen (14)
~Brown Hair, Blue Eyes

James and Alexa Cullen with Brady(& Kayla with Allie), Lila, Aria, Quinn, Lily and Violet

DS: Brady Sailor Cullen (29)
DW: Kayla Ariel Cullen (28)
DD: Allie Jade Cullen (10, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes)
DD: Isabella Austen Cullen "Bella" (2, Black Hair, Green Eyes)

Brady and Kayla with Allie and Bella

BF: Jasper Blake Sullivan (26)
DD: Lila September Cullen (25)
Dog: Sadie (Boxer)

My name is Lila and I am 25 years old! I'm the younger Sister of Brady and the Aunt of Allie and Bella, who I love to death! I currently work as a Cook so that I can finish up my schooling at Oxford University to become a Herpetologist. I also have a Boyfriend named Jasper Blake Sullivan who also attends Oxford University.

I'm very attached to my Nieces and I want children of my own someday. Jasper and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a Boxer named Sadie that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

#11 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

My name is Caitlin Elizabeth O'Hara, I am 16 and I live in Canada. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother, William Keiran, convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a proper party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. I found a job as a receptionist at a veterinary office and began staying in the small apartment above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Amelia Angelina O'Hara. She is now a year old and doing well. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes, the same as him.

~~~~~

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to put a deposit down on the home I've wanted since Amy was born. A beautiful farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Christina Nicole Roster, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Amy. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a white and black dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room. Christina catches me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Jonathan Pascoe O'Neill. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Amy is asleep and he doesn't see her. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I fear the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remember his number is still pinned to my mirror, and I gave him a call to break the news. He is very nervous, but is willing to try to be a couple, and a parent.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby boy who we name Sebastian Seth O'Neill. Seb has jaundice though, and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to come home without the need of constant medical care. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes, just like his daddy and sister.

~~~~~

It's been 5 years since I had Seb, and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted to manager of the veterinary clinic, and Jon makes good money as a chauffeur. I have decided that two children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Jon and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I discovered I was pregnant. When I broke the news to Jon, he was really happy, although nervous. I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to pre-eclampsia, and that I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth. With two children that was near impossible! While I was pregnant, Jon was given a new prominent client, but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Amy was sent home from school early for hitting another child. Apparantly the child had overheard his mother gossiping about my age when I gave birth to Amy, and had been teasing her about it. Although she had acted in my defence, the stress of dealing with the incident by myself cause even more complications and I had to be rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Amy felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy baby girl by C-Section. When Amy and Seb were brought in to see her they were very excited (although Seb had wanted a brother). Liliana Lucia has my black hair and Jon's hazel eyes.

~~~~~

It's been 3 years and my children are growing like weeds! I am still making decent money and am able to provide for my large family despite all the hardships thrown our way!

Jon and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful sapphire band ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful blue satin dress. Jon wanted an orange and cerulean color theme and Amy wanted orange roses for the flower arrangements. Amy and Lily, who were acting as my maid of honor and flower girl, had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty bluebell chiffon dress. Whilst Seb, who was the ring-bearer, had less trouble, and picked a handsome set of light blue and white suits for himself, Jon, and my brother. We all wanted the wedding to be a small affair in a small church. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted an outlandish rainbow cupcake cake.

Finally the day came and Jon and I were married! Jon looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! Kieran, after all our hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jon's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

~~~~~

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Jon and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby! When I first told Jon he was unsure, but quickly came around and the children were excited (and Seb again expressed his need for a brother!).

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy baby boy who we named Henry Hugo. He was welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! He has blonde hair and my green eyes!

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little 'blank slate' our newest addition is! Amy is a very intelligent girl, but a bit of a loner and finds it hard to make friends. Seb is quite the opposite, and doesn't really care about his school work, but is very open minded and laid back. Lily is extremely curious about everything and very loving towards us and her siblings.

~~~~~

It's been a year since I gave birth to Harry and I couldn't be happier! Jon and I did decide that four children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jon and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during an ocean cruise I went into labor! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had to be born right then! Jon was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy.. make that bundles! Healthy baby twin boys! I had put on a little weight after the surgery, but thought nothing of it! I could never have imagined I was pregnant with twins! Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules. We named them Kai Justice and Wade Noble. We chose Kai and Wade, both water names because of there unexpected arrival onboard the cruise ship, and their middle names due to the name of the ship - the SS Noble Justice!

After Kai and Wade were born, it seemed that more surprises' were in store for us. Jon and I were visited by a police officer in the hospital after we got back to shore with the boys. The night they were born, my brother had been killed in a car crash. We decided to change the boys names, and wrote down 'Kaiden Kieran' and 'William Wade' on their birth certificates in memory of my brother.

~~~~~

It's been a year since I had Kai and Will. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Amy was suspended for a week after being involved in a fight. She admitted it wasn't the first time, but she had been taunted by an older student who had been bullying her for years, and finally had snapped. The girl was carefully watched, and was seen bullying other students, and subsequently expelled.

We've also recently discovered that Seb is dyslexic. We always figured his low grades were because he was just not that interested in school work, but while watching a documentary about it with me one evening, he turned to me and said, "Mom, I think I have that." He is getting the help he needs in his new school now, and his grades have improved dramatically.

With all of this happening at once, Jon and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to New York, USA, where Jon has had an offer to be a permanent chauffeur for a very well known business man. After the move and once everything is unpacked (Have you tried moving house with 3 children under three? Madness!) and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are improving.

~~~~~

I'm Amelia Angelina O'Neill but you can call me Amy! I am 16 years old and I was born in Canada but now I live in New York. My mother and step-father moved us here when my brother and I were having problem at school and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great! I've just started my first job at the local swimming pool as a lifeguard, and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm still in school, which is fine because I love history class. Right now I have a boyfriend, his name is Kason Arthur Jackson and he's in the same grade as me so we see each other every day! I had a serious scare the last week though because I thought I might have been pregnant and I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully, it all worked out and life can go on normally again.

~~~~~

It's been two years and now that I am 18, I can begin looking for my own place with Ace! Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the (almost) perfect place! A nice little 2 bedroomed apartment just a few minutes away from my family! A few months after we move in, Ace and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have a baby in the house. After a lot of careful thought we decide we're too young, and that we should wait a few years.

Despite trying to prevent it, I end up pregnant! We are nervous but will welcome the newest bundle of joy with love. The pregnancy isn't easy, as morning sickness and fatigue are trying their best to keep me down for the count but when we first see our new baby twin girls, none of it mattered! We named them Anastasia Jade and Alexandra Rose. They have brown hair and blue eyes, just like their daddy.

~~~~~

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! Ace and I were married last year as well! We want to have another baby but we've had trouble conceiving. We have decided to adopt in order to have more children. It takes a while but eventually we are able to adopt triplets!. Maxwell Dean, Margaret Pippa and Marianne Cerys all have black hair and green eyes.

They are five years old and have had quite the rough life already due to living with their drug addicted birth parents. The caregivers warned us that they could be problem children but we didn't care, we knew from the moment we saw them that they were meant for our family.

~~~~~

My name is Seb and I am 26 years old! I'm the younger brother of Amy and the uncle of Anna, Ally, Max, Molly and Maria, whom I love to death! I currently work as a mechanic so that I can finish up my schooling at Toronto University to become an architect. I also have a live in boyfriend named Jasper Cole Brady who also attends the university. He is studying to be a herpetologist.

I'm very attached to my nieces and nephew and I want children of my own someday. Jasp and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet Alsatian named Darwin that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

~~~~~

Caitlin 'Cate' Elizabeth O'Neill [43]
Jonathan 'Jon' Pascoe O'Neill [43]
Amelia 'Amy' Angelina O'Neill [28]
Sebastian 'Seb' Seth O'Neill [26]
Liliana 'Lily' Lucia O'Neill [20]
Henry 'Harry' Hugo O'Neill [15]
Kaiden 'Kai' Kieran O'Neill [14]
William 'Will' Wade O'Neill [14]

Amelia 'Amy' Angelina Jackson [28]
Kason 'Ace' Arthur Jackson [28]
Anastasia 'Anna' Jade Jackson [10]
Alexandra 'Ally' Rose Jackson [10]
Maxwell 'Max' Dean Jackson [7]
Margaret 'Molly' Pippa Jackson [7]
Marianne 'Maria' Cerys Jackson [7]

Sebastian 'Seb' Seth O'Neill [26]
Jasper 'Jasp' Cole Brady [22]

~~~~~

#12 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

My name is Lina Chasity Gray, I am 17 years old and I live in Munich, Germany. I have black hair and green eyes. On fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a local library and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to Alice Rafaela Gray. Now she is 2 years old and doing well. She definately takes after me in looks. She has black hair and green eyes as well.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Alice was born. A beautiful saltbox house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch Alice and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a white and black dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Adam Pascoe Maguire. He has auburn hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Alice is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He wants a DNA test to be sure since the night is a bit foggy but says that if it's his child he'll support me.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to identical twin boys that Adam and I name Oscar Fox Maguire and Sebastian Lane Maguire. Seb has slight jaundice and will be home sooner than Oscar as he is severly underweight. The nurses want him to double his weight of 3 lbs 2 ounces before he's allowed home. Seb and Oscar have auburn hair and green eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 3 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me. Adam and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When I broke the news to Adam, he was nervous but excited. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due tothe fact that my blood pressure is severly low. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with 3 children that near impossible! While I was pregnant Adam was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Alice was sent home from school early after hitting her head during a fall from the playground equipement. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Alice felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy baby boy by C-Section. We named him Brady Sam Maguire. When the children are brought in to see him Alice didn't mind him too much and the twins excited to have a little brother. Brady seems to have inherited my dominant black hair and green eyes.

Adam and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful traditional diamond ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful elegant silver. Adem wanted a cherry blossom and white color theme and Alice wanted lilies for the flower arrangements! Alice had to decide on what kind of dress she wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty rose ribbon. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Seb who picked a handsome set of pure angel white suits. Overall we matched the color theme rather well. We all wanted the wedding to be a medium affair in the forest near our house. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted an elegant grey and white cake.

Finally the day came and Adam and I were married! Adam looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Adam's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Russia! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! SO and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Adam he was unsure as we already had 4 beautiful children and he wasn't sure that we had room for another baby. Alice, Seb and Brady were excited. Oscar surprisingly wants a little sister since his best friend has two younger sisters who seem to adore him.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrives! A healthy boy called! Henrik Moore Maguire who has auburn hair and green eyes. The children welcome him home with open arms, even Oscar who desperately wanted a sister, and is spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is!

Alice is quite and intellegent 12 year old, although she's a bit of a loner. Although when I finally changed my name from Gray to Maguire she requested the same thing. I kind of wish I'd done it earlier since Adam has been her father for almost 9 years but she was quite pleased with the change. Sebastian is strong, motivated and rather funny. Oscar takes after Alice, he's extremely smart for a ten year old but he's also rather quiet and wants to be alone in his room studying. Brady is 5 and he's a very trusting and courageous boy. He's also extremely honest which means that he'll tell me all of his escapades throughout the day with only minimal asking.

It's been a year since I gave birth to Henrik and I couldn't be happier! Adam and I did decide that 5 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Adam and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a blizzard I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Adam was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby boy. With no forewarning we didn't have a name picked for our fourth little boy. We finally decided to name him Felan Noble Maguire. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we loved him and knew he would grow up to abide by their own rules. After Felan was born it seemed that more "surprises" were in store for us. My brother, Michael had died in a car accident on his way to check up on us during the blizzard in which Felan was born. When we find out we briefly consider changing Felan's middle name to Michael but decide that there are better ways to remember my brother than his name. I'd like to think he was a rather noble person so in a way my youngest son's name already honors my brother.

It's been another year since I've had Felan. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Alice is 13 years old and she's a great kid, no problems, good grades. She's every parents' dream. Seb and Oscar on the other hand have started some fights at school and is often in trouble. Brady is now 6 and he is always trying to suck up to everyone so no problems there. Henrik has started developing some attitude problems, biting and hitting which Felan is also picking up on Henrik's attitude. With the twins' problems and Henrik and Felan getting an attitude we decided to pack up and move to Toyko, Japan.

I'm Alice Rafaela Maguire, the oldest child and only daughter of Lina and Adam Maguire, but you can call me Alice! I am 17 years old and I was born in Munich, Germany but now I live in Toyko, Japan. My mother and step-father moved us here when my siblings were having problems and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great! I've just started my first job at a local grocery store and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm still in school, which is fine because I love my algebra class and I get to go everyday. Right now I have a boyfriend, his name is Kyler Channing Lowell, he's in the same grade as me so we see each other every day! I had a serious scare the last week though because Kyler's house almost burnt down and I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully, the kitchen fire didn't spread too much and the damage was very minor so life can go on normally again.

It's been two years and now that I am 19, I can begin looking for my own place with Kyler! Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the (almost) perfect place! A nice little 2 bedroom apartment just a few minutes away from my family! A few months after we move in Kyler and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have a baby in the house. After a lot of careful thought we decide we're unsure if it's a good idea. Despite trying to prevent a pregnancy, I end up pregnant despite our best efforts. We are nervous but will welcome the newest bundle of joy with love. The pregnancy isn't easy, as morning sickness and fatigue are trying their best to keep me down for the count but when we first met our new baby sons, Roman Cyprus Lowell and Remo Everest Lowell none of it mattered!

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! So and I were married last year as well! We want to have a/another baby but we've had trouble conceiving. We have decided to adopt in order to have more children. It takes a while but eventually we are able to adopt a cute little girl, Sophia Fleur Maguire. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She is 5 years old and have had quite the rough life already due to being abused by her step father after her mother's death. The caregivers warned us that she could be a problem child but we didn't care, we knew from the moment we saw her that they were meant for our family.

My name is Sebastian Lane and I am 25 years old! I'm the younger brother of Alice Lowell and the uncle of Roman, Remo and Sophia, whom I love to death! I currently work as a mechanic so that I can finish up my schooling at the University of Oxford to become an architect. I also have a live in girlfriend named Flannery Sable Sullivan, who I call Nery, who also attends my college.

I'm very attached to my nieces/nephews and I want children of my own someday. Nery and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet bunny named Sharps that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

The Maguire Family

Lina Chasity
-Looks: Black hair/green eyes

Adam Pascoe
-Looks: Auburn hair/blue eyes

Sebastian Lane
-Looks: Auburn hair/green eyes

Oscar Fox

Brady Sam

Henrik Moore

Felan Noble

The Lowell Family

Alice Rafaela

Kyler Channing
-Looks: Red hair/brown eyes

Roman Cyprus
-Looks: Patinum blonde hair/green eyes

Remo Everest

Sophia Fleur
-Looks: Brown hair/blue eyes

#13 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

From Alexa’s View
My name is Alexa Audrey Miller, I am 19 years old and I live in Germany. I have black hair and green eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became too obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a small cafe and began staying in the small apartment above my workplace. Soon after I began working I gave birth to Paul Garrison Miller. Now he is 4 years old and doing well. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Paul was born, a beautiful cottage in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Marcia Mae West convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a black and fuchsia dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Thomas Rayner Sullivan. He has brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but my child is asleep and he doesn't see him. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He willingly pays child support but nothing else.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to a baby boy named Levi Seth Miller. The baby is sick with a sick stomach though and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I had decided that two children were enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

My brother set me up on a date with a man he knew. I should have known better than to listen to my brother considering what it did for me the last time but I went along with it since he was my brother. The man's name is Jacob Xavier Blake and he has blonde hair and blue eyes. He seemed like a nice guy but I also knew that not all nice guys are actually nice. We actually got along rather well though and eventually ended up back at his house since Marcia was watching the children.

At the end of the date he asked if we could see each other the next week. I agreed and soon enough we were seeing each other regularly. It wasn't until nearly three months later when my oldest child pointed out that I had gained weight did I realize something wasn't quite right. When I went to the doctor and was told I pregnant, I couldn't have imagined a bigger shock! I had had none of the symptoms I'd had with my other pregnancies and I had even had my regular monthlies! I went home to call him and break the news, hoping for a better outcome than the last time. He completely started a more serious relationship with me.

6 months later I gave birth to three healthy babies, Lucille Carmen, Eliza Juliette, & Rose Michaela. Paul wanted a girl and Levi is excited about the new babies. The babies have blonde hair and blue eyes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 3 years and my children are growing like weeds! I am still making decent money and am able to provide for my large family despite all the hardships thrown our way!

Jacob and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful sapphire band ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful red wavy dress. Jacob wanted a purple plum color theme and Paul wanted roses for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on pretty bluebell chiffon dresses. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Paul who picked a handsome set of light blue & white suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a small affair at the beach. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a simple blue cake.

Finally the day came and Jacob and I were married! Jacob looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jacob's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well-deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Russia! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Jacob and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Jacob he was angry and the children… well Paul wanted a girl, Levi was jealous, Lucy was jealous, Eliza didn’t care and Rose was jealous.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! Healthy baby girls named Louise Gemma & Sophie Jade! Both have brown hair & green eyes. They are both welcomed home with open arms and they are spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Paul is quiet, intelligent and doesn’t have too many friends whereas Levi is honest, trusting and courageous. Lucy takes after big brother Paul. Eliza is stoic indifferent and cynical (funny traits on a five year old). Rose is strong, motivated and really funny.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Jacob and I did decide that seven children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jacob and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during an airplane ride I went into labour!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had to be born right then! Jacob was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy baby boy named Adam Calm Blake. Despite the unconventional way our last little one arrived, we love him and knew he would grow up to abide by his own rules.

After Adam was born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Jacob and I were told that our middle child, Eliza , was expelled from school.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been another year since I've had my last child. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behaviour and school.
Paul has been starting fights at school. He is rejecting Jacob as a father figure and doesn’t listen to either of us.
Levi’s grades are dropping and he doesn’t seem to care about anything.
Lucy, Eliza and Rose are all behaving. Eliza is back in school and doing well.
Louise, Sophie and Adam are a joy to be around.

With all of this happening at once, Jacob and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Tokyo Japan. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are different.
Paul has stopped fighting.
Same issues of grades with Levi.
All the others are doing well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Paul’s View
I'm Paul Garrison Miller just call me Paul! I am 19 years old and I was born in Germany but now I live in Tokyo, Japan. My mother and step-father moved us here when my siblings and I were having problems and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great! I've just started my first job at a wildlife park and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm still in school, which is fine because I love History class and I get to go every day. Right now I have a girlfriend her name is Kendall Wren Matthews and they are in the same grade as me so we see each other every day! I had a serious scare the last week though because my girlfriend’s house almost burned down and I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully, it all worked out and life can go on normally again.

It's been two years and now that I am 21 years old, I can begin looking for my own place with my girlfriend. Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the (almost) perfect place! A nice little 2 bedroom trailer just a few minutes away from my family! A few months after we move in Kendall and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have a baby in the house. After a lot of careful thought we decide to try.

After just a few months of trying we find out Kendall is pregnant! Thankfully the pregnancy goes smoothly and soon enough we have two beautiful baby boys Ryan Dover & Reid Dublin! They both have dark brown hair & blue eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! Kendall and I were married last year as well! We want to have another baby but we've had trouble conceiving. We have decided to adopt in order to have more children. It takes a while but eventually we are able to adopt a cute little boy, Luke Beckham Miller. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.

He is two years old and has had quite the rough life already due to being orphaned at birth. The caregivers warned us that he could be a problem child but we didn't care, we knew from the moment we saw him that he was meant for our family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Levi’s View
My name is Levi Seth Miller and I am 25 years old! I'm the younger brother of Paul and the uncle of Ryan, Reid & Luke, whom I love to death! I currently work as a cook for a catering company so that I can finish up my schooling at University of Tokyo to become an architect. I also have a live in girlfriend named Scarlett Melanie Porter who also attends university of Tokyo.

I'm very attached to my nephews and I want children of my own someday. Scarlett and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet cat named Winston that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

DW: Alexa Audrey Miller (45)

DH: Jacob Xavier Blake (47)

DS: Paul Garrison Miller (31) & SO: Kendall Wren Matthews (30)

DGS/DGS: Ryan Dover Miller & Reid Dublin Miller (10)

AGS: Luke Beckham Miller (4)

DS: Levi Seth Miller (25) & SO: Scarlett Melanie Porter (25)

DD/DD/DD: Lucille Carmen Blake, Eliza Juliette Blake, Rose Michaela Blake (20)

DD/DD: Louise Gemma Blake & Sophie Jade Blake (15)

DS: Adam Calm Blake (14)

#14 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

My name is Theo and I am 25 years old! I'm the younger brother of Luce and the uncle of Rory, Luke, and Ellie, whom I love to death! I currently work as a taxi driver so that I can finish up my schooling at the University of Berlin to become a defense lawyer. I also have live with my girlfriend named Scarlett Ebony Sullivan who also attends the University of Berlin.

I'm very attached to my nieces/nephews and I want children of my own someday. SO and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet chinchilla named Merlin that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

Theo Kennedy & Scarlett Sullivan with Merlin the Chinchilla
(Lucian "Luce" & Kendra Dawson with Rory [10], Luke [2] and Elizabeth "Ellie" [2])
(Elaina & Mark Kennedy with Lucian "Luce" [29], Theo [25], Viviana "Vivi" [25], Cooper [20], Emma [15], Sophie [15] and River [14])

#15 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

My name is Valentina Rowan Lander-Villanova and I am 26 years old! I'm the younger sister of Remus and the aunt/uncle of Jack Cooper Gianova, whom I love to death! I currently work as a maintenance worker so that I can finish up my schooling at University of Berlin (i was missing my home country) to become an architect. I also have a live in boyfriend named Jasper Cole Finley who also attends University of Berlin.

I'm very attached to my nephews and I want children of my own someday. Jasper and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet snake named Wiggles that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

Me:
Posted Image

Jasper:
Posted Image

Wiggles:
Posted Image

#16 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:01 PM

My name is Mila JuniperGallagher and I am 26 years old! I'm Bella's younger sister and Levi, Pippa, Ryan, Reed, Anne, Emma and Sophia are my nieces and nephews, whom I love to death! I currently work as a Cook for a Catering Company so that I can finish up my schooling at the University of Toronto to become a Defense Lawyer. I also have a live in boyfriend named Adam Donovan Grayson who also attends the University of Toronto.

I'm very attached to my nieces and nephews and I want children of my own someday. Adam and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet Kitten named Bubbles that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

#17 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

My name is Alexandra Allegra Tierney. I am Nineteen Years Old and I live in Nice, France. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job, at A Vet Clinic, and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to a Baby Boy, Seth Marshall Tierney. Now, he is Four Years Old and doing well. He has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. Something, I'm very thankful for.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Seth was born. A beautiful Plain House in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Marcia Mae West, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the Jade and the house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Red Butterfly Dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Henry Sayer Larkin. He has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but Seth is asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. Henry asks for a DNA test and once it proves that he is the father he agrees he wants to be in his child's life and we start to see more of each other and date on a more casual level. I'm glad that he's around though, he'd good with Seth and I expect he'll be a wonderful parent to our child.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to I have Twin Boys, Asher Cole Tierney-Larkin and
Duke James Tierney-Larkin. Asher is sick though, he's having a few stomach issues, and must stay in the hospital until he is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Asher has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes
and Duke has
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to our little family. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that three children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Henry and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Henry, he was actually kind of Angry, he said that he couldn't believe this had happened. He was aorried about being able to provide for another child with the three we already had. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to
Severe Gestational Diabebtes. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with three young children that is near impossible! While I was pregnant Henry was also given a promotion, which helped settle his anger because we were now making more money, but he had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Seth was sent home from school early after getting into a fist fight with another boy. The stress of dealing with the incident by myself cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Seth felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy set of Identical Twin Girls by C-Section, we named them Lorelei Musetta Tierney-Larkin and Isla Juliette Tierney-Larkin. When the children are brought in to see the babies had mixed reactions, Seth was a little disappointed because he wanted the babies to be boys, or for at least one of them to be a boy, and both babies are girls. Asher was rather jealous of the babies since they're now the youngest in the house. Lastly, Duke is ecstatic, he always wanted a little sister and now he has two! He's constantly offering to help me and even though he can't do much it's still sweet to see. Lorelei and Isla have Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

Henry and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful
Chocolate Flower Ring Set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful
Elegant Silver. Henry wanted a Purple Plum color theme and Seth wanted Lilies for the flower arrangements! The Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty Bluebell Chiffon. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Seth who picked a handsome set of Pure Angel White suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a Medium Affair held at Our Home. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a Fancy Chocolate.

Before we got married we had a few legal matters ww had to get settled. Such as getting my name changed but, along with that we also set it up and Henry adopted Seth and he took his last name and we changed all of the rest of our childrens names so that they just contained his last and not a hyphenated one now that we're married.

Finally the day came and Henry and I were married! Henry looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Henry's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Japan! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Henry and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby! When I first told Henry he was a little nervous but, also excited. We both knew we could pull through it and the children were all over the board with their reactions, Seth is jealous, lately since my marriage to Henry he's felt a little out of place in our family. It might just be teenage angst but, I'm worried about it. Asher and Duke are rather indifferent about the babies, falling neither here nor there. Lorelei really wants to have baby brother, since she already has a"little" sister and big brothers, she wants a little one now. Isla is just as excited but, she doesn't mind gender, she's just super excited to no longer be the youngest and to be a big sibling.

Soon enough our newest bundle of joy arrive! A healthy baby boy, Maxwell Auden Larkin, he is welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! He has Platinum Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.

It's as our newest baby is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is! Seth is
Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical, Asher is Studious, Kind and Gentlel, Duke is Quite, Intelligent and A Loner, Lorelei is Neat, Decisive and a Perfectionist and Isla is Open-minded, Laidback and Kind.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest child, Maxwell, and I couldn't be happier! Henry and I did decide that Six Children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Henry and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along.

However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised while we were stuck home during a Blizzard, I went into labor! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little ones had be born right then! Henry was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, Identcical Twin Boys, Reed Clemency Larkin and Silas Clarity Larkin. Both babies have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Reed and Silas were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Henry and I
were informed that Seth had gotten his girlfriend pregnant, I personally was distrought, Seth was only two years older than I was when I had him and I wanted more for him, I knew the struggles I went through as a young mother and I just feel horribly sadened. Even more so the fact that his girlfriend, while against abortion doesn't want to be a part of their baby/babies life. However, Seth is strong in his resolve to keep his child/children and so we all agreen on raising the baby/babies in our family.

It's been another year since I've had my last children, Reed and Silas. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Seth hasn't at all settled down since the birth of his son Carter Squall Larkin, Carter has Black Hair and Green Eyes, a minature of hsi mother coloring wise. if anything he's been home less and most of Carter's care has fallen into mine and Henry's hand. To top it all off as well, Seth has gotten a second girl pregnant. I'm compleatly at a loss and Henry has had it with Seth's actions. Seth just isn't getting it, and less than a week after Carter's first birthday, the girl had Identical Twin Boys, Vincent Cloud Larkin and Jack Tidus Larkin. Vincent and Jack have their mother's Orangish-Red Hair and Glasz Eyes. Henry and I put Seth on lockdown. It's time he start taking some real steps as the dad of three kids under three!

Asher has been acting out as well, following his brother's lead and tryign to go to parties and things. Henry and I ground him and then to my utter horror he ranaway, we couldn't find him for two whole weeks and that whole time I was scared to pieces that something would happen to him and I was a total wreck, thankfully he ended up coming home to us and I didn't let him go for hours and just held him. It turns out he'd been staying with an older friend a few towns over we didn't know about, thankfuly nothing happened to him.

Duke, Lorelei, Isla, Maxwell, Reed & Silas have thankfully been perfect little angels and not causing any trouble, all of them are sleeping through the night behaving and being good which is such a godsend considering how out of hand their older sister all are acting and with a new baby in the house. I can only hope they keep all of that up so Henry and I don't get even more stressed. I don't think we can handle anymore.

With all of this happening at once, Henry and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are better.

Seth is adjusting to fatherhood rather well and seem to be quite the natural at it, and has even found a local support group for Teen Parents where he's met a few kids who have their own babies as young as Carter, Vincent and Jack. The kids all attend the same alternative private school which actually has a great daycare program, and so we agreed to let Seth change from the private school we send all the other kids to that one so he can be with his friends. He seems much happier with that and we're just glad he isn't out partying as much and is taking care of his kids.

Asher settled down with just some time, spescially after seeing Seth get his act together. It took time for him to warm up to Carter, Vincent and Jack and get used to his little nephews but we decided to give him a little responsibility around the baby and he took to it like a duck to water, it seems when he gets old enough, and hopefully when he's married and is done with school, he will be a wonderful father to hid own future children.

It seems all of our troubles are over for now and Henry and I couldn't be more thanful to just cool down and enjoy our family as is.

I'm Seth Marshall Larkin, but you can call me Seth! I am Twenty-Years Old and I was born in Paris, France but now I live in Quebec, Canada. I am a father of three boys, Carter, Vincent and Jack, Carter is Two Years Old and Vincent and Jack are twins, they're One Year Old. They're my world. My mother and step-father moved us here when my siblings and I were having problems and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great! I've just started my first job at the Local Swimming Pool and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm taking a few college classes, which is fine because I love History class and I get to go everyday. Right now I have a Girlfriend, her name is Klara Bernadette Olivander and she's in a lot fo the same classes as me and we see each other everyday! I had a serious scare the last week though because Klara had a Pregnancy Scare and I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully, it all worked out and life can go on normally again.

It's been two years and now that I am Twenty-Two Years Old, I can begin looking for my own place with my kids and my girlfriend Klara. Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the, almost, perfect place! A nice little 2 BR Housejust a few minutes away from my family! A few months after we move in Klara and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have another baby in the house . After a lot of careful thought we decide that No, at twenty-two, three kids are enough for us to handle.

Despite trying to prevent a pregnancy, Klara ends up pregnant despite our best efforts. We are nervous but will welcome the newest bundle of joy with love. The pregnancy isn't easy, as morning sickness and fatigue are trying their best to keep Klara down for the count but when we first see our Identical Twin Boys, none of it mattered! We named them Rhys Salem Larkin and Reno Quebec Larkin. They has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. Exact miniatures of me.

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! Klara and I were married last year as well! We want to have another baby but we've had trouble conceiving. We have decided to use Surrogacy in order to have more children, Klara's younger sister Kassandra Rachel Olivander, just finished college and doesn't know what she wantrs to do, so she agrees to be our surrogate as long as we pay for all her medical need relating to the pregnancy. It take a few months but eventually we are successful and on Valentines Day our beautiful Identical Triplet Girls are born! They are good babies, they sleep through the night and cry very little. Carter, Vincent, Jack, Rhys & Reno adore them to death and were ecstatic to have new babies in the house to play with and cuddle! We name them Anne Pippa Larkin, Lydia Austen Larkin & Penelope Langley Larkin. They have Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes. Miniatures of their beautiful mother

My name is Asher Cole Larkin and I am Twenty-Six Years Old! I'm the younger brother of Seth and the uncle of Carter, Vincent, Jack, Rhys, Reno, Anne, Lydia & Penelope, whom I love to death! I currently work as A Mechanic so that I can finish up my schooling at University of Berlin to become a Defense Lawyer. I also have a live in girlfriend named Garnet Sable Sulliven who also attends University of Berlin.

I'm very attached to my nieces & nephews and I want children of my own someday. Garnet and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet Siamese Cat named Posey that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Larkin Family

DW: Alexandra Allegra Larkin {47}

DH: Henry Sayer Larkin {48}

DS: Seth Marshall Larkin {32}

DS/DS: Asher Cole Larkin & Duke James Larkin {26}

DD/DD: Lorelei Musetta Larkin & Isla Juliette Larkin {21}

DS: Maxwell Auden Larkin {16}

DS/DS: Reed Clemency Larkin & Silas Clarity Larkin {15}

Henry and Alexandra Larkin; with Seth, Asher, Duke, Lorelei, Isla, Maxwell, Reed & Silas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Larkin Family

DH: Seth Marshall Larkin {32}

DW: Klara Bernadette Larkin {32}

DS: Carter Squall Larkin {14}

DS/DS: Vincent Cloud Larkin & Jack Tidus Larkin {13}

DS/DS: Rhys Salem Larkin & Reno Quebec Larkin {10}

DD/DD/DD: Anne Pippa Larkin, Lydia Austen Larkin & Penelope Langley Larkin {2}

Seth and Klara Larkin; with Carter, Vincent, Jack, Rhys, Reno, Anne, Lydia & Penelope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Larkin Family

DBF: Asher Cole Larkin {26}

DGF: Garnet Sable Sullivan {26}

Cat: Pansy [Siamese, 1]

Asher and Garnet Larkin/Sullivan; with Pansy

#18 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

My name is Alexandra Rose Bauer , I am 20 and I live in Deutschland (Germany). I have brown hair and blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a library and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to twins; Karl Garrison and Claudia Evangeline. Now he/she/they are 5 years old and doing well. Karl has brown hair and blue eyes, and Claudia has red hair and brown eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Karl and Claudia were born. A beautiful saltbox house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Kara Danielle Locke, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the babies and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a pastel yellow dress. Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Frederick Sayer Donahue. He has brown hair and blue eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He is nervous, but willing to try to be a parent.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to twin girls; Mila Juniper and Isolde Laurel. Mila is sick with a milk allergy though and must stay in the hospital until she is stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. Mila has brown hair and blue eyes, and Issy has brown hair and green eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last children and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 4 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

Freddie and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When I broke the news to Freddie, he was nervous but excited. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to placental detachment I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with 4 children that was near impossible! While I was pregnant Freddie was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, Karl was sent home from school early for hitting another student. The stress of dealing with the incident by myself caused even more complications and I had to be rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. Karl felt awful after that, and from then on was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to a healthy baby boy by C-Section who we named Ryan Barney. When the children were brought in to see the baby Karl was very excited to meet his little brother, whereas Claudia was a little indifferent towards him. The younger twins Mila and Issy were a little upset because they'd wanted a baby sister, but they brightened up after seeing the baby. Ryan has brown hair and blue eyes.

So and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful chocolate flower ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful blue satin. Freddie wanted a wisteria and peridot color theme and Karl and Claudia wanted daffodils for the flower arrangements! The girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty bluebell chiffon. The boys had less trouble giving all responsibility to Karl, who picked a handsome set of stately gray suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a large affair at the beach. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a fancy chocolate cake.

Finally the day came and Freddie and I were married! Freddie looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Freddie's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Russia! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay.

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Freddie and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Freddie he was once again nervous, but also excited and the children had mixed feelings. The older twins Karl and Claudia were very excited, whilst Mila informed me that another baby girl was in order. Issy seemed to not care, but I was worried that she was secretly jealous. Ryan showed open jealousy though, which was what I was really worried about. We reassured him that we still loved him just as much, and we would still love him after the baby arrived too.

Soon enough our newest bundles of joy arrive! Three healthy baby girls! Astrid Ruby, Beatrix Gemma, and Maxima Jade are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten! They're identical triplets, and all have my grandmother's beautiful auburn hair, and my blue eyes.

It's as our newest babies are developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" the triplets are! Karl is honest, trusting, and courageous, whilst Claudia is neat, decisive, and a perfectionist. The younger twins Mila and Issy are so close, despite having different hobbies. Mila loves reading, and is quiet, intelligent, and a loner; whereas Issy loves telling jokes, and is strong, motivated, and funny. Ryan is aggressive, tough, and loud, something we are hoping he'll grow out of.

It's been a year since I gave birth to the triplets and I couldn't be happier! Freddie and I did decide that 8 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Freddie and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during our annual family camping trip I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Freddie was the one who delivered our surprise bundles of joy, a healthy baby girl, and two little boys; Iris Fideline, Heath Justice, and Drake Loyal. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Iris, Heath, and Drake were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Freddie and I were sat down by my oldest, Karl, and told that his girlfriend (Annika Louisa Kauffman) was pregnant. I tried not to yell, but I can't say that I wasn't disappointed in him. I knew how hard it was to raise a baby (or two) as a teenager, and I hadn't wanted this for any of my children, but I was sure that I would support him all that I could. I was not going to be my mother.

It's been another year since I've had my last children. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.
Karl is doing fine at the moment, despite worrying about becoming a young father. His relationship with girlfriend Annika broke down after she told him that she didn't want the baby. He's determined to bring it up on his own, and we're so proud of him.
Claudia is also no problem, having graduated with honors just last month! She's a model daughter, helping with the younger ones so much.
Mila our usually quiet, passive girl has been starting fights at school! It started after the second set of triplets were born. With Freddie and I having six babies, plus five other children to look after we hadn't been paying her quite as much attention as usual. She'd been lashing out at the other children to gain our attention. It hurt me to think that she felt that way, and I did everything I could to fix the hurt she was feeling.
Issy has been fine, although a little upset at the hurt felt by her twin. She's been great at helping us sort out Mila's problem, and we're so grateful she kept her sensible head on for a few days.
Ryan ran away for two weeks to his best friend's house. He was also feeling a little jealous of all the attention Freddie and I had bestowed on the two sets of triplets. We sat him and Mila down together to sort out the problem, and reassure him that we still loved him as much as ever.
Astrid, Bea, and Maxie went through a few weeks of fussiness when we brought the younger triplets home, but have settled down now.
Iris, Heath, and Drake have no problems. They're happy babies, and they love being fussed over by the older ones.

With all of this happening at once, Freddie and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that the children's problems are fading away. Mila and Ryan have made new friends, and the older triplets are enjoying meeting people at pre-preschool groups.

5 months after the move Annika gives birth to a healthy baby girl; Hanna Cordelia. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love little Hanna-Lia, especially since she shares my birthday 15th May! Karl had stayed behind in Germany whilst we moved so that he could be there at the birth of his daughter. Once she is three months old he will make the journey with her to Canada to live with the rest of the family.

I'm Karl Garrison Bauer but you can call me Karl! I am 20 years old and I was born in Hamburg, Germany but now I live in Quebec. My mother and step-father moved us here when my siblings and I were having problems and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great! I've just started my first job at a local grocery store and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm in college, which is great because I love languages and I get to learn new things about them everyday. Right now I have a boyfriend, his name is Kalvin Fox Reynolds and he's doing the same course as me so we see each other every day! I had a serious scare the last week though because Hanna-Lia had an allergic reaction to bananas, and I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully, it all worked out and life can go on normally again.

It's been two years and now that I am 22, I can begin looking for my own place with Kalvin and Hanna-Lia! Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the (almost) perfect place! A nice little 2 bedroom apartment just a few minutes away from my family! A few months after we move in Kalvin and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have another baby in the house. After a lot of careful thought we decide that we'd love a new addition, so start going through the process of finding a surrogate mother. It doesn't take long, and after the first round of IVF she falls pregnant! Thankfully the pregnancy goes smoothly and soon enough we have a beautiful baby girl! Hanna-Lia takes to being a big sister like a duck takes to water, she loves her baby sister Ari Emerald. Ari-Mer has red hair and brown eyes.

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! So and I were married last year as well! We want to have another baby and have decided to adopt instead of using a surrogate this time. It takes a while but eventually we are able to adopt a cute little boy; Maxwell Wilder. He has blonde hair and brown eyes. Wilder is 7 years old and has had quite the rough life already due to being abandoned when he was three.The caregivers warned us that he could be a problem child but we didn't care, we knew from the moment we saw him that he was meant for our family.

My name is Claudia Evangeline Bauer and I am 32 years old! I'm the twin sister of Karl and the aunt of Hanna, Ari, and Wilder, whom I love to death! I currently work as a manual labourer so that I can finish up my schooling at Cal-tech to become a defense lawyer. I also have a live in boyfriend named Flynn Douglas Bailey who also attends Cal-tech.

I'm very attached to my nieces and nephews and I want children of my own someday. Flynn and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet chinchilla named Grady that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

Frederick Sayer Donahue [48]
Alexandra Rose (Bauer) Donahue [47]
Karl Garrison Bauer [32]
- Kalvin Fox Reynolds [32]
- Hanna Cordelia Bauer [13]
- Ari Emerald Bauer-Reynolds [10]
- Maxwell Wilder Bauer-Reynolds [9]
Claudia Evangeline Bauer [32]
- Flynn Douglas Bailey [33]
Mila Juniper Donahue [25]
Isolde Laurel Donahue [25]
Ryan Barney Donahue [20]
Astrid Ruby Donahue [15]
Beatrix Gemma Donahue [15]
Maxima Jade Donahue [15]
Iris Fideline Donahue [14]
Heath Justice Donahue [14]
Drake Loyal Donahue [14]

Alexandra and Freddie Donahue with Karl, Claudia, Mila, Issy, Ryan, Astrid, Bea, Maxie, Iris, Heath, and Drake
Karl Bauer and Kalvin Reynolds with Hanna-Lia, Ari-Mer, and Wilder
Claudia Bauer and Flynn Bailey

#19 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

My name is Catherine Valencia Brooks , I am 18 and I live in England. I have dark brown, curly hair and bright blue eyes. On my fifteenth birthday my older brother convinced me to come with him to a party so that I could finally have a "proper" party experience. While I was there, something horrible happened, something I never told anyone. I was convinced I was over it until a few weeks later I started throwing up and gaining weight. My doctor said I was pregnant and when I wouldn't tell me mother what happened, she promptly threw me out. I stayed with a few friends until it became to obvious that I was pregnant. So I found a job at a general store and began staying in the small "apartment" above my workplace. Soon after I gave birth to B/B twins, Remus Flint and Falcon Rocket. Now they are 3 years old and doing well. Remus has light brown, wavy hair and bright blue eyes. Falcon has platinum blonde, straight hair and faint hazel eyes.

It's been two years and I've finally saved enough money to buy the home I've wanted since Remus and Falcon were born. A beautiful farm house in the country. Soon after I bought the house, one of my work friends, Marciano Mae West, convinces me to come to her birthday party and have a sitter watch the baby(ies) and house. She insists that I let her pick out my wardrobe for the night and she ends up making me wear a Pastel yellow dress.Though I'm uneasy, I go along with her since it's her birthday.

At the party I noticed a handsome man about my age across the room and my friend caught me staring and introduces us. He says his name is Jonathan Sayer Madigan. He has slightly red hair and chocolate brown eyes. We get along well and we end up back home, but the children are asleep and he doesn't see them. The next morning I wake up to a note on the night stand with his number and an offer to go on a date. I pin it to my mirror before eventually forgetting about it until nearly a month later when I become sick again. I feared the worst and sure enough, the test comes back positive. It's then that I remembered his number and I gave him a call to break the news. He started a relationship with me.

Later that year I give birth again, this time to another baby boy, Magnus Wolf. The baby has a sick stomach though and must stay in the hospital until they are stable enough to go home without the need of constant medical care. He has bright red curly hair and light brown eyes.

It's been 5 years since I had my last child and life has been good to us. I make decent money since I was promoted at my job. I have decided that 3 children was enough for me but fate seemed to have other plans for me.

So and I weren't as careful as we thought we'd been and a month after my birthday I was told I was pregnant by my doctor! When i broke the news to Jonny, he wanted a DNA test, then supported me. Then I was told that it was going to be a high risk pregnancy due to recurring premature labour. I was to be on permanent bed rest until I gave birth and with 3 children that was near impossible! While I was pregnant Jonny was also given a promotion but had to work a lot more hours, making keeping up with the children and their messes even more difficult.

In the middle of my pregnancy, my oldest child was sent home from school early for throwing things at the teacher. The stress of dealing with the incident by my self cause even more complications and I had to rushed to the hospital to prevent further damage. My oldest child felt awful after that and from then on, was the best little helper for the remainder of my pregnancy.

Finally, despite the complications, I give birth to healthy baby G/G twins, Cecilia Carmen and Hadley Lucia by C-Section. When the children are brought in to see the babies, Remus had wanted a sister so he was happy, Falcon just didn't understand what had happened, and Magnus had wanted another brother so he wasn't too excited. Cecilia and Hadley are identical! They have soft, straight blonde hair and bright hazel eyes.

Jonny and I have been engaged for a year and are due to be married the coming summer! He gave me a beautiful chocolate flower ring set. We've been so busy picking out the children's outfits, picking the theme and colors and choosing all the goes into a wedding but we think we may finally have it down, even if it is a little mismatched since everyone wanted something different! I had my dress picked out from the minute he proposed, a beautiful sequinned gold, Jonny wanted a wisteria and peridot color theme and Remus and Falcon wanted lilies for the flower arrangements! Girls had to compromise on what kinds of dresses they wanted to wear and finally settled on a pretty lavender frills. The boys had less trouble, giving all responsibility to Remus who picked a handsome set of pure white suits. We all wanted the wedding to be a gigantic affair at the beach. I got to choose the wedding cake and knew immediately that I wanted a fancy chocolate one.

Finally the day came and Jonny and I were married! He looked so handsome and the children were precious in their outfits! My brother, after all the hardships, walked me down the aisle and gave me away! He was also Jonny's best man and he even cried as we said our vows! The guests were surprised at how the wedding turned out with so many different styles but everyone agreed that it fit perfectly! There were lots of pictures taken, all of which had the children being silly! As the day came to a close we all went to take a well deserved rest so that we could enjoy our wonderful honeymoon in Paris! My brother insisted he pay for it to make up for him not trying harder to convince our mother to let me stay

It's been two years since I had my dream wedding! The children are still growing and some of them will be leaving the nest in just a few short years! They've all begun to show their individual traits and personalities and as they are growing so is our family! Jonny and I and just found out that we're expecting another baby!!! When I first told Jonny he was stressed. Remus was very excited, Falcon wanted a sister, Magnus just ignored it, Cecilia also ignored it but Hadley was very excited.

Soon enough our newest bundle(s) of joy arrive! A healthy set of B/B twins, Gabriel Cullen and Lucas Dante. They are welcomed home with open arms and is spoiled rotten!

It's as our newest babies is developing that I begin to notice all of the older children's personalities in detail. They are all so different it's amazing compared to the little "blank slate" our newest addition is!

Remus is studious, kind and gentle.
Falcon is open-minded, laid-back and calm.
Magnus is honest, trusting and courageous.
Cecilia is worrisome, honest and brilliant.
Hadley is open-minded, laid-back and calm.
Gabriel is curious, optimistic and loving.
Lucas is aggressive, tough and loud.

It's been a year since I gave birth to my youngest children and I couldn't be happier! Jonny and I did decide that 7 children were enough though and I scheduled an appointment to get my tubes tied. The surgery went off without a hitch and Jonny and I were ready to enjoy our children without worrying about another little one coming along. However, just 6 months after the surgery I began to experience the same symptoms as with most of my other pregnancies. Concerned, I called the doctor who told me that it was normal due to hormonal imbalances caused by the medications. 3 months later, the entire family was surprised when during a mountain hike, I went into labor!!! There was no way to get to a hospital and our final little one had be born right then! Jonny was the one who delivered our surprise bundle of joy, a healthy set of G/B/G triplets, Willow Tahira, Saffron Prudence and Forrest Noble. Despite the unconventional way our last little ones arrived, we loved them and knew they would grow up to abide by their own rules.

After Willow, Saffron and Forrest were born, it seemed that more ''surprises'' were in store for us. Jonny and I were told that Cecilia had had an accident at school. She had fallen out a tree she was climbing and injured her head badly. She remained in hospital for a while in a coma.

It's been another year since I've had my last children. The children are still doing wonderfully and most of them are in school! They all have a lots of friends for the most part and often bring home wonderful grades! Though lately some of the children have been having a few problems with their behavior and school.

Remus was no problem at all.
Falcon has gotten a girl, Carly Anne Fraser, pregnant.
Magnus was no problem at all.
Cecilia was starting fights.
Hadley ran away but came back after 2 weeks.
Gabriel was no problem at all.
Lucas was no problem at all.
Willow was no problem at all.
Forrest was no problem at all.
Saffron has an attitude problem.

With all of this happening at once, Jonny and I have decided to move and hope that perhaps a change of pace will help the children to settle down and become a bit happier. We ultimately decide to move to Quebec, Canada. After the move and once everything is unpacked and the children have started school again, we notice that Falcon's problem is improving, Cecilia's is completely cleared up, Hadley's grades are now falling, and Saffron's attitude is much better.

5 months after the move Falcon's girlfriend, Carly gives birth to healthy twins, Joe Parappa and Lena Oceane. They have jet black hair and faint green eyes. While we weren't expecting grandchildren so early, we love the newest addition to the family, especially since they share my birthday - 23rd of September!

I'm Remus Flint Madigan but you can call me Remy! I am 18 years old and I was born in England but now I live in Canada. My mother and step-father moved us here when my siblings and we were having problems and I'm so glad that we moved! I have so many new friends plus the sights are great! I've just started my first job at the wildlife park and I'm hoping to make enough to move out as soon as possible! Right now I'm still in school, which is fine because I love algebra class and I get to go everyday. Right now I have a girlfriend, her name is Kaelyn Pippa Hely and they're in the same grade as me so we see each other every day! I had a serious scare the last week though because Saffron, my little sister, had an allergic reaction and I didn't know what I was going to do. Thankfully, it all worked out and life can go on normally again.

It's been two years and now that I am I can begin looking for my own place with Kaelyn. Eventually, after months of saving and searching, we find the (almost) perfect place! A nice little 2 bedroom house just a few minutes away from my family! A few months after we move in Kaelyn and I begin thinking about what it might be like to have a baby in the house. After a lot of careful thought we decide we are unsure. Despite trying to prevent a pregnancy, Kaelyn ends up pregnant despite our best efforts. We are nervous but will welcome the newest bundle of joy with love. The pregnancy isn't easy, as morning sickness and fatigue are trying their best to keep her down for the count but when we first see our new baby G/G twins, Agnes Lavender and Addison Mahogany, none of it mattered! They were identical and have bright blonde hair and green eyes.

It's been 8 years and our little ones have grown up so fast! Kaelyn and I were married last year as well! We want to have another baby but we've had trouble conceiving. We have decided to have a surrogate mother in order to have more children. It takes a while but eventually we are able to receive a cute little girl, Maria Valentine. She has soft golden hair and bright blue eyes.
It take a few months but eventually we are successful and on Valentines Day our beautiful baby was born! They are a good baby, they sleep through the night and cry very little. The children adore them to death and were ecstatic to have new baby in the house to play with and cuddle!

My name is Magnus Wolf Madigan and I am 25 years old! I'm the younger brother of Remus and the uncle of Agnes, Addison and Maria whom I love to death! I currently work as a mechanic so that I can finish up my schooling at university of Toronto to become a cardio-vascular surgeon. I also have a live in girlfriend named Poppy Delaney Blake who also attends university of Toronto.

I'm very attached to my nieces/nephews and I want children of my own someday. Poppy and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us in school, it's not the right time. But we do have a pet bunny named Muffin that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

DW: Catherine Valencia (Brooks) Madigan (47)
DH: Jonathan Sayer Madigan (47)

DS: Remus Flint Madigan (32)
DS: Falcon Rocket Madigan (32)
DS: Magnus Wolf Madigan (27)
DD: Cecilia Carmen Madigan (22)
DD: Hadley Lucia Madigan (22)
DS: Gabriel Cullen Madigan (17)
DS: Lucas Dante Madigan (17)
DD: Willow Tahira Madigan (16)
DS: Forrest Noble Madigan (16)
DD: Saffron Prudence Madigan (16)
DGS: Joe Parappa Madigan (14)
DGD: Lena Oceane Madigan (14)

DF: Remus Flint Madigan (32)
DGF: Kaelyn Pippa Madigan (32)

DD: Agnes Lavender Madigan (12)
DD: Addison Mahogany Madigan (12)
DD: Maria Valentine Madigan (4)

DF: Magnus Wolf Madigan (27)
DGF: Poppy Delaney Blake (27)

Bunny: Muffin (0)

#20 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

My name is Dexter James and I am 28 years old. I'm the younger brother of Ivy and the uncle of Levi, Annie and Zane, whom I love to death! I currently work as a cook for a catering company so that I can finish up my graduate schooling at the University of Oxford to become an architect. My wife of two years, Scarlett Darcy Ryan works as an Engineer at a firm downtown.

I'm very attached to my nieces/nephews and I want children of my own someday. Scarlett and I have discussed having children but we have decided that right now, with both of us working so hard, it's not the right time. But we do have a Australian Cattle Dog named Pepper that will do for us to love and adore until the time is right for us to have our own children.

Fitzgerald

{53} Maria Audrey + Leo Sayer {55}

{37} Ivy Seraphina

+ {38} Zach w/ {15} Levi Aidyn, {11} Annabel Jade, {2} Zane Douglas

{28} Dexter James

+ {25} Scarlett

{22} Jackson Louie

{18} William Hugo / Alice Ruby

{16} Briar Hope

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users