Fun! Baby Name Polls
Hone your baby naming skills and help others. Which baby names are best?
just in case you didn’t see my last poll: Abram is to honor Abraham Lincoln because I love that guy. And parker is my name. Theodore is after the only friend I’ve ever had who’s name is Ted. He taught me what it means to be a brother and he has never given up on me like I have never given up on me. I met him when I was 12 and he was 19 so you could say we are childhood friends. We are stuck together like glue and I very much would like to name a son after him! Banter is after the man who created insulin. I pretty much owe my life to him.
I have two boys names picked out but for the life of me I can’t narrow down girl’s names! The likelihood of me concieving twins is very high since the twin gene in my family skips a generation. And my family is made up of 99.9 percent women so they will most likely be a female. Of course I know the option of adoption is there but I plan on one day perhaps adopting older children, so I could not change their names.
If you could tell me which boy’s name you prefer and give me some girl name suggestions that would be great!
Here are family girls names and historical women I admire:
- Lottie: my great grandmother and a runaway slave. A true inspiration to me.
- Callie: the name of a teenage girl on the show The Fosters. I admire Callie for her strength and how she perseveres and cares for her little brother despite their bumpy past in foster homes. When I feel weak I think to myself "what would Callie do?" And it helps me through tougher times.
- Mira: after my dearly departed cousin, Michael. A reminder to me that I should cherish the souls in my life and how easily one can slip into bad habits
- Simone: after my great grandfather, Simon. And also after Simon Cowell because that guy is awesome XD I also love the meaning: "to be heard". As an artist, freedom of expression is very important to me and I feel as if the meaning would be a reminder to always let herself be heart even when everybody else is roaring.
- Zena: the name of a spiritual advisor who helps people of all religious backgrounds find inner peace.
- Daisy: the name of my childhood dog that is still with me today. She will always be my furbaby ❤️
We are stuck on baby names, if you could help that would be great. :)
Which do you like best?
Need name suggestions for a baby boy. Big brother is Camdyn Dale.
What do you think of the name Elora? Thanks!
I need opinions please! We want to change our (adopted) daughter’s name. We haven’t changed any of the others so far, only made slight adjustments (Macon to Mason, Kimbark to Kimberly). We’re torn between not being sure if it’s ok to change one name if we didn’t change any others and not wanting the house to get too confusing with too many similar names. Kim/Kimmy, Katie, Carly and Caleb...plus Candace (probably Candy)? I don’t love the name Candace to begin with so I was thinking of just changing it entirely. So opinions, please? She’s 8 months, by the way. Thanks!~Lisa
We really like Tiana for our daughter’s name, but we wanted to know what others think. Do you immediately think of the princess? I’m also curious as to what the meaning of Tiana is, one site said it means fairy queen and other said princess. I don’t know if either one of these is accurate.
Repost from last night, hoping for a little more feedback... These are our top choices for our daughter’s name. We had been playing around with the idea of passing down my middle name (Marie) and realized that we really liked it with some of our combos. My boyfriend loves Zoe spelled "Xoie," which I think looks kinda cool written down but might be too much to actually use. I told him I’d compromise with "Zoie" but he still really wants the X. Which name(s) is/are best? Thanks! -Angie & Cory
Maia Rose and Cassie Leigh (Cassandra) and Daniel Joseph are getting a little sister. Which name do you like best? May is my grandmother and Lynn is my mother-in-law’s middle name. Thanks!
Our first son is due in a month and we still have not decided on a name. So far we really like these 3 but are still open to more suggestions. We seem to like more traditional names with nicknames but are open to suggestions. If we go with Jefferson nickname will be Jeff and Theodore will be Theo or Teddy. Thanks! Danielle
Which would you prefer for twin boys. I’m having a c section in a few hours. Thanks!
Create Your Own Baby Name Poll!
Having trouble choosing between two or three baby names? Maybe its time for an outside opinion.
Create a FREE baby name poll and see which name rises to the top!
Its super easy and fun!
Create your own baby name poll now »